YOU AND I FOREVER
Suzy was talking with her boyfriend Geng on the phone.
Suzy:I love you.
Geng:Yeah! I know and everyone does!
Suzy:Really?
Geng:Yeah! Everyone of my friends that are girls tell me that everyday.
Suzy:Oh! But am I only your friend?
Geng:No. You're my girlfriend. Why?
Suzy:So when I say I love you I really do mean it.
Geng:Yeah! I know you do mean it. Its just that you don't have to tell me that you love me anymore 'cause I know you love me since the day we've been together and I love you more each and everyday.
Suzy: *speechless*
Geng:So wanna go somewhere tonight for our 7th anniversary?
Suzy:Yeah. Where?
Geng:I don't know. Maybe movie then dinner?
Suzy:Ok.
Geng:I'll pick you up after I get off and get ready ok?
Suzy:Ok. What time will you get off?
Geng:In 2 hours and then I'll go home and yeah! get ready which takes about 15-20 minutes.
Suzy:Hey! I thought you didn't have work today.
Geng:One of my co-workers called in sick.
Suzy:Oh okay! So I'll see you around 7:30 then?
Geng:Yeah! and babe?
Suzy:Yeah?
Geng :I love you.
Suzy:I love you too!
Geng:Ok my manager is like looking at me with furious eyes, so yeah. I gotta go.
Suzy:Ok bye.
Geng:Bye.
They then ended the call.
****************************
2 hours passed...
Geng then drove off to Suzy’s house and walks up to the door and ring the bell.
Suzy:Hey! (gives a kiss to her boyfriend)
Geng:What's up? You ready?
Suzy:Um... Wait. Let me get my bag and we can go ok?
Geng:Ok.
After getting her bag, they went out and drove off. They both watched a movie and ate dinner. Once they were done eating they headed back to the car but before
she got into the car, Geng asked her something.
Geng:Wait! Can I blind fold you?
Suzy:Why?
Geng:It's a surprise.
Suzy:What kind of surprise?
Geng:A big one.
Suzy:Okay! But only if you promise me that you will hold my hand while we're driving.
Geng:I promise.
Suzy:Ok! You can blind fold me now.
Geng blind fold her and they drove off. They then stopped when they reach the place.
Geng:Ok we're here!
Suzy:Where?
Geng:Wait! Let me walk you to the place!
Suzy:What place?
Geng:Somewhere! (and give her kiss on the lips)
Suzy:Baby!
Geng then lead her to the place.
Geng:Ok. Let me take the blind fold off.
Suzy:Where are we?
He takes it off her and she opens her eyes and sees the view of the city and at that same spot. That's where he first asked Suzy to be his girlfriend.
Suzy:Oh my god! (tears coming down)
Geng:Why are you crying?
Suzy:This is where you first asked me out.
Geng:Will you spend the rest of your life with me Ms. Suzy Rances?
He asked her while he kneel down in front of her. After saying that, fireworks came out and it says "Will you marry me?".
Suzy: (tears come down faster)
Geng:I wasn't at work when you called me. I was planning this whole thing!(he got a box out of his pocket)
Suzy:Set up!
Geng:Yeah?
Suzy didn't respond instead she kissed him while he kissed her back.
Geng:Is that a yes or a no?
Suzy:Yes!!!
Geng:Oh! Suzy, I’m the happiest guy ever!
With that, they kissed passionately. A few years later, Suzy was pregnant with a twin. They we're still as sweet as ever and they spend their free time with their twin. And just like fairytales, they lived happily ever after.
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



