<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 1, 2009

L.O.V.E

She was on her way visiting her bestfriend, Junsu. On Christmas night, in the cold night, she walked to his house. When she reached his house, she rang the door bell.
"Is.. Junsu home?", she ask his mother, who opened the door.
"He's at the park, shooting some hoops with the boys", she told G-Yan.
"Kamsahamnida", G-Yan bowed and walked away.

She walked through the cold night and went to the park to look for Junsu and the boys. 'I should tell them the news together. I guess, that's should be better off.' she thought to herself as she reached the park. There, the guys were. Shooting hoops in the cold to warm themselves down.

She walked to them and Junsu saw her. He stopped the game and walk to her. He looked at her and saw her red face. Though she had scarves, jacket, etc. on, she was still cold.

"I need to talk to you boys", she said, trying to not sound as sad as possible.

Junsu didn't noticed and nodded. He ran to the guys and the rest came. They sat on the bench and looked at her standing in front of them. 'I can't believe this is happening', she thought.

"Oppas, I'm really grateful for having you boys in my life", she said.
"We're too", Changmin said.
"Also, you guys treat me as a friend and a sister all these years. I'm really happy.", she paused.

She turned around. She lifted her head up a little and looked up, preventing the tears to fall. She turned around after a few seconds.

"Oppas, promise me you will always remember me?", she ask.
"Of course we will. What's going on?", Junsu ask her, standing next to her.
"I'm.. leaving tonight", she choked on her words.
"Leaving where? Out of town?", Yunho ask.
"I'm leaving to the States", she slowly said, looking at the guys as they approach her.
"When are you coming back?", Junsu ask her.
"I'm.. not coming back", she felt tears already sliding down her frozen cheeks.

The boys couldn't believe it. They were mad, upset, and few were speechless. Junsu didn't know what to say. The love of his life for all these years is leaving him tonight. He was, too, shedding tears.

"Don't be sad you guys. Yoochun's going to stay here. Just me, who's leaving", she said, looking at Junsu.

Junsu held onto her arm. They looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you really have to leave?", Junsu ask.
"Neh. Appa wants me to study over there. Promise me, you won't forget me?", she raised her pinky out in front of him.
"Promise", he twisted his pinky around hers.

The two let go and hugged. 'I'll always remember you, Oppa', she said to herself without him hearing. 'I'll keep that promise.', he thought. They let go. She walked to the rest and hugged them.

"Lets all pinky swear", she said, smiling.

They all linked their pinkies together and went into a group hug. G-Yan cried and Yoochun held her tight. She, soon, let go.

"I'll go now. I'll call you guys when I can", she said and waved.

They waved back. She slowly turned around and walked away into the dark night that every kids are outside making a snowman, couples are walking together in each other's warmth, and families are having dinners together.

Meanwhile..

Junsu said bye to the guys and ran to his house. After he ran to his house, he went straight to his room and grabbed her present. He took off to her place. 'I hope I'm not late', he ran and ran.

When he reached her house. She wasn't there anymore. She was already on her way to the airport. He got on a cab and went to the airport. 'Yan, wait for me', he thought as he rushed the cab driver to drive faster.

When we got there, he looked everywhere. He looked at the boarding board and saw the States time. He ran to the gate. He looked around. He couldn't find her.

As he was searching for her, she was getting check in with her tickets.

"Yan, stay here. I'll go place your luggages in there", her Appa said.

She sat on the bench with her Umma. 'Junsu. I'm sorry for leaving. I love you', she slowly thought to herself. Her Umma was patting her.

'ti ti tit ti tit.'

She received a text message from Junsu. 'Don't leave me yet. I'm at the airport', she read. She immediately stood up and looked around. She didn't see him anywhere.

"Sweetie, it's time for your gate", her Umma said.

She nodded and walked slowly. She kept looking back.

On Junsu's side.

He texted her and continue searching. He didn't see her anywhere. He kept running until he saw her Appa at the luggage check counter. He exactly knew where she was. He ran to her gate and saw her looking back, looking for someone.

"G-Yan!", he shouted and ran to her. She saw him.
"Oppa", she ran to him.

The two ran to each other and hugged. He wiped her tears when they let go.

"This is your present. Keep it forever. I'll always remember you. I know we will meet again", he said.

She nodded and held it in her arms. She hugged him and and let go. She was going to walk back to her gate but turned around and kissed him on the cheeks. She forced a smile and walked away with tears running down her cheeks.

'I'll miss you', she said to herself and enter the gate.

Junsu was hurt. He stood there watching her leaving him. He didn't knew what to do. He stood there, blankly.

"Junsu! She left?", Yoochun and the guys ran to him.

Junsu slowly nodded.

"I wanted to give her my gift", Changmin said, sadly.

G-Yan turned around to look at Junsu's face one more time but.. she saw the others. She ran back out to the guys but was held back by her father.

"Where are you going?", her Appa ask.
"I want to say bye to the guys. Please Appa", she ask him.
"5 minutes only", he said.
"Thanks Appa", she hugged him and ran to the guys.

The boys turned around and walked away, slowly.

"Hajima!", they heard G-Yan's voice.

They turned around and there stood G-Yan. She ran to them.

"You guys not going to say bye to me?", she ask them.

They pulled her in for a last hug and they let go. The guys gave her, her presents and they waved goodbye. She walked into the gate and that was the last time the guys saw her again. The guys race outside by the field where the airplanes are at. They watched her airplane flew away. Junsu wanted to cry but held it in as he promise to himself. 'I'll remember you'.

As the airplane reaches to the sky, G-Yan slowly opened the presents that she received. The first box she opens is Yunho's. He gave her a DvD. She open a letter inside the box.

'Hey shorty.
I know that you are wondering what's the DvD's for. You'll find out as soon as you watch it. You'll like it too, no, love it. Have a very good Christmas. See you tomorrow at the park like usual.

-Love Yunho'

She quietly smile to herself as she reads it. She was so happy that the tears of joy were coming from her eyes. She grabbed her laptop that was inside her bag and put the DvD in. When it came on, she was really happy.

It was a video on her BestFriend Day. It was mainly on her and Junsu.

-The video-

"Happy BestFriend Day!", G-Yan ran to Junsu from behind and hugged.

He turned around and hugged her too.

"Happy BestFriend Day to you too", he let go.
"Let cut cake!", Yoochun said.

Everyone ran to the table. There was a big cake there. writing on the cake was 'BestFriend Forever'.

-End video-

"That Yunho", she smiled and moved on to the next present. Which was Changmin's.

The present he gave her was a bracelet. On the bracelet has only one charm. It was a letter C. There was a letter inside the tiny box. She opens it.

'Shorty!
I hope you like this present. Guess what the 'C' stands for? Changmin! Yay! Anyways, I bet you're wondering why there is only one charm and it's the letter on my name. I have the same bracelet too. Instead the charm on mines is 'B'. Each occasional days, we will add another charm to it. I'll show you where the charm store tomorrow. Merry Christmas to you. Wear it with you everyday! I better see it everyday.

-Changmin the Max!'

"Silly", she took the bracelet and wore it on.

She went on with Jaejoong's and Yoochun's. Jaejoong gave her a bear. It wasn't big nor small. Just perfect smile. On the bear's stomach has Jaejoong's name on it. There wasn't a letter so she moved on to Yoochun's.

He gave her an iPOD and a PSP, blue and limited edition.

"Thanks Oppas", she whisper to herself.

She turned the PSP on and it was a welcome message. 'How he do that?', she ask. The welcome message says, 'Go to Video'. She listened and went to it. There was a lot of videos. She click on one. Yoochun was in it.

"Shorty, it's me. Your awesome cousin, Chunnie!", he sat down on a chair. "Anyways, I hope you like this present. I imported all of your favorite music and videos and also pictures onto your PSP and iPOD. I hope you like it. Also, take good care of this PSP, it's LIMITED EDITION. If I see any scratch. im going to get it. I'll check it tomorrow morning. Merry Christmas to you and have a good night sleep. Stop staying up late", he waved and the video ended.

She smiled and put the gifts away. Left was Junsu. She was hesitating on whether if she should open it or not. She decided to and opened it. It was a huge scrapbook.

She opens it and the first thing she saw was writings on the first page.

'Today's the day that G-Yan and I became bestfriends. She doesn't know that I'm creating this scrapbook at all. She will one day, when it's finished. I just want to write this now, I'll always treasure those memories of us being together. -Junsu'

She hover her fingers through his name. She went on reading the bottom writing. It was a letter to her.

'G-Yan~ I hope you like this scrapbook. Took me many years to create this. I know in the past, I never gave you a thoughtful present but yet you still liked it. I'm grateful to have a friend like you. This isn't the thing that I wanted to tell you. I want to tell you that, I've been secretly liking you since forever. I know I shouldn't and I know you won't accept it. I understand. I hope this won't ruin our friendships. I love you.'

G-Yan smiled to herself and looked through the scrapbook.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Lets open the present she gave us", Jaejoong said as he open his present with the others.

They are at Junsu's place. The rest opened their present. Junsu was staring at the present but not opening it.

"Look what she gave me! A Hamtaru blanket! It's really expensive!", Jaejoong exclaimed.
"She gave me the speaker. It's the one I've been wanting.", Changmin said.
"I know. This blanket is what I want too", Jaejoong said.
"What she gave you Yunho hyung", Changmin ask.
"She gave me this camcorder. It's the limited edition that I've been trying to keep money to get it", Yunho said.
"Where did she get the money?", Jaejoong ask.
"She used her dream money for our present", Yoochun spoke.
"How did you know?", they ask, except for Junsu.
"It's in this letter", Yoochun showed it to them.
"She gave you a letter only?", Changmin ask.
"Anio. She gave me a laptop", Yoochun said, showing it to them.
"Wow. I can't believe she's using that money. She's been saving it for her whole life", Yunho said.

They turned to Junsu. They got closer.

"What did she gave you?", Yoochun ask.
"I didn't open it yet", Junsu said, sighing.

The guys opened it for him. When they opened the box, it exploded with graffiti.

"Wah!", they were shocked even Junsu.

Junsu saw a letter inside the box and that's about it.

"The box is big and inside is only a letter.", Changmin took the letter and gave it to Junsu.

'Junsu, I know that I didn't gave you anything but I did gave you a surprise when you opened the box right? Surprise you yet? Anyways, that's not the present. So don't be sad. The present for you is.. my heart. I'm giving you my heart. I hope you understand. If you do understand, call me right away. -Shorty'

"Love? Heart?.. She's in love with you!", Yunho exclaimed.

Junsu smiled and nodded.

"I'm in love with her too", Junsu said to himself as he rushed to his room and called her.

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com