JAE- 1ST LOVE/BF
TAEYOUNG- 2ND BF KINDA HARSH *LOL*
LEETEUK- CLOSED FRIEND
KRISTINE- AND BIDANG KONTRA BIDA *JOKE*
- PLAYED BY LOVE *WITCHY LAUGH*
*A year ago*
“Jaejoong!” Kristine went over and hugged Jaejoong from behind.
“I’ve missed you!” Kristine squeaked and hugged Jaejoong tighter.
“I’ve missed you too” Jaejoong gave her a coy smile and caressed her cheeks.
“Tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day! Got me anything yet?” Kristine stuck her tongue out and held onto his arms.
Kristine was so eager and excited for Valentine’s Day, not because it’s a special day for all couples or because she can’t wait to see what Jaejoong got her, but because on Valentine’s Day, is the day she accepted Jaejoong as her boyfriend. Tomorrow, Valentine’s Day is the day that represents their first year anniversary.
She loved Jaejoong dearly, more than she loves herself and she hoped the same from Jaejoong.
He was her first love. The first man who captured her heart.
The first man that made her thinks about him day and night every second.
The first man that made her believes in love.
“It’s a surprise. Saranghae Kristine” Jaejoong chuckled and later bid her goodbye before leaving for class.
“Saranghae Jaejoong” Kristine gave him a peck on the lips and they both went their separate ways.
“Excited for Valentine’s?” Leeteuk, Kristine’s closest childhood friend, asked her when she went in for her class.
“Of course! Aren’t you?” Kristine said happily and sat in her desk.
“Not really” Leeteuk simply said and sat down next to her.
“Why?? You didn’t get anything for your loved one?” Kristine asked, curious and tilted her head to one side.
“Even if I did, I don’t think she’ll accept it” Leeteuk sighed and looked down but still managed to put a coy smile on his face.
“Why not?” Kristine had gotten worried over her friend.
“I’m afraid she doesn’t like me. Besides, I’m already happy enough that we could be good friends” Leeteuk lightened up, happy enough already with his position now.
“But you haven’t even try it out yet” Kristine tried to convince Leeteuk into at least getting her something for Valentine’s Day.
“She’s taken” at that instant, Kristine immediately understand why Leeteuk didn’t want to try.
“I’m happy if she’s happy” Leeteuk said, avoiding her gaze.
“Arraseo” Kristine didn’t want to ask anymore, she didn’t want to see her friend getting depressed if she asks more.
The next day, Kristine skipped happily to school, eager to see her beloved boyfriend.
“It’s Valentine’s Day!” she cheerfully yelled to herself, in search for Jaejoong.
“Today’s the day!” again, she yelled cheerfully while skipping, eyes searching for Jaejoong.
Kristine turned into the school’s corridor and immediately stopped her tracks, dropped her school bag, eyes wide opened and shocked at what’s happening right in front of her.
Tears were forming in her eyes. Why?
Jaejoong was standing in front of a girl, a girl who he never talks about before to Kristine.
Who is she?
Behind Jaejoong, was a bouquet of roses he held in his hands. He was smiling widely and so was this girl. Jaejoong then spoke a few words to the girl, which Kristine couldn’t hear, and then later gave her the bouquet of roses. The girl squealed and jumped with joy and they both hugged each other, not letting go. Jaejoong broke their hug and he planted his lips on hers, kissing her passionately.
Kristine, heartbroken and couldn’t believe her eyes, broke down in tears and ran away, leaving her bag behind.
He just said that he loved her yesterday, why now did he show up giving a bouquet of roses to someone else?
Aren’t those supposed to be for her?
But why? Why let it happen on Valentine’s Day? Why let it happen on their first year anniversary?
Kristine ran as fast as her legs could carry her, away from what’s happening.
Leeteuk happened to be passing by, saw running in his direction, hands covering her face.
“Tin, what happened?” Leeteuk stopped her from running.
Kristine, sobbing continuously, began hitting Leeteuk with all her might, but Leeteuk just let her.
“Tin, its okay… What happened?” Leeteuk hugged Kristine tightly, stopped her from crying and patting her back.
“Jaejoong… Girl… Roses… Anniversary…” Kristine cried all her heart out but couldn’t manage to speak out properly. She hugged back Leeteuk and cried on his shoulders.
“Ssshhh… It’s okay, Tin… You still have me…” Leeteuk caressed her back and hugged her, never letting go.
*End of flashback*
Kristine sighed as she lazily lay on her bed in her room.
Tears were forming in her eyes again, as all the dreadful and unpleasant memories run across her mind again and again.
‘Valentine’s Day is coming…’ she whispered to herself.
She wasn’t looking forward to Valentine’s Day this year. Not especially what happened last year, cause somewhere deep down in heart, there’s still a spot for Jaejoong.
She couldn’t really let go of him, not after being with him for a year.
Furthermore when she tried dating someone else, things weren’t going so well either.
*Flashback*
*New Year’s Eve at a park*
“Since you love sleeping so much, why don’t you just go ahead and sleep all day long?! Don’t even bother waking up!” Taeyoung yelled at Kristine angrily and threw both his hands up in the air.
“What?! You expected me to stay awake 24/7?! What do you am I?! A robot?!” Kristine too, yelled back at Taeyoung. She was furious that Taeyoung was being so ridiculous.
“Oh, so now I’m the wrong one? Must everything go YOUR way?!” Taeyoung exaggerated the word ‘you’ and was being far beyond ridiculous.
“Why are you being so ridiculous?! I have to sleep you know!” Kristine said, trying to defend herself, for she did nothing wrong.
“Why am I being so ridiculous?! Why are you always hanging out with Leeteuk huh?! Having an affair behind your boyfriend’s back?”
“What? Now where are you going off to?! Leeteuk’s just my friend! You can’t expect me to only talk to girls and just you!”
“You know what, don’t bother looking for me cause we’re through” Taeyoung ended their argument and walked away, his back facing Kristine
Just then the clock struck 12AM, indicating its New Year and the fireworks starts shooting.
Strange, it was suppose to be a happy moment, but it wasn’t for Kristine.
Kristine was lonely at that moment, exactly during New Year’s.
*End of flashback*
First it was during Valentine’s and now it’s New Year’s?
Kristine has lost hope in love.
It brought her nothing but depression.
She was always jealous. Jealous that how the other couples could get along so well.
No arguments.
No yelling at each other and being ridiculous.
Staying loyal towards each other.
Loving each other for who they are.
All she ever wanted was to have a caring, understanding and loving boyfriend who can and will always bring her happiness in her life, always.
She wants to love and be loved by someone who she can trust and will always be there for her whenever she need ‘him’.
Is it that hard for her to find that Mr. Right?
“Aish” Kristine didn’t want those unwanted memories to flow across her head so she pulled up her blanket, cuddle herself up and went to sleep.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*3 days for Valentine’s Day*
Kristine walked across the school’s corridor and she noticed a group of students were crowding at the school’s notice board.
Curious, she too walked over to see what’s happening, or what are the announcements are.
“Excuseee meee” squeezing through the crowd, Kristine finally managed to get the front row. There, she noticed an advertisement about the upcoming party for Valentine’s Day. It read;
{Attention to all Fangirl High Students!
There will be a party held especially for Valentine’s Day!
Come and bring your loved ones and you’ll have the best time of your lives!
Date : 14th February 2009.
Time : 6.00 – 9.00PM
Place : School Gym Hall.
Fee : Free for Fangirl High’s students.
90 Won for non-Fangirl high students.
Dress code : Formal
For more information,
please see Lee Su Man or GRM.}
“Are you going to go to the party?” Leeteuk, standing beside Kristine, asked her.
“Maybe not” Kristine answered, eyes fixed on the notice board.
“Why?”
“I’m not looking forward to this year’s V-Day”
“What if someone asked you to the party?” Kristine shrugs in return.
“I don’t know. I might be going, just for fun” she said and walked away, leaving Leeteuk standing there in the crowd watching her leave.
Kristine walked towards her locker at one end of the corridor. She took out her key and unlocked the locker and found a rose inside it.
How did it get there?
Kristine took the rose out from her locker and examined it, curious. She looked inside her locker and found a note inside too. She took out the note and it read.........................
{A single rose depicts my utmost devotion towards you.}
“A rose for me?” her voice was almost inaudible as she read the card.
Who could it be?
From afar, at the corner of the corridor, there lay Leeteuk standing, smiling and satisfied that Kristine accepted the rose he left for her in the locker.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*2 days for Valentine’s Day*
Kristine couldn’t stop thinking about the sender.
It was a Saturday morning, and Kristine stayed in her room, lying down on her bed.
She always tried imagining how he would look like....tall, short, ugly, handsome, fat, thin, young and old.
Still, she don’t have any clue who is it from.
*Ding Dong*
Kristine heard the door bell rang and went downstairs and answered it, since her parents weren’t home, they went for a business trip.
“Hello!” Leeteuk greeted her with a warm smile when Kristine opened the door.
“Good morning” Kristine wished Leeteuk and let him in.
“So, what brings you here?” she asked as she closed and locked the front door.
“I was bored so I decided to drop by. You don’t mind, right?” Leeteuk explained as he went over to the living room and sat down on the couch.
“No, of course not. Anything for my buddy” Kristine smiled and sat down next to him.
Both of them sat there for awhile. Silence then filled the room.
“Okay, so what do you want to do?” Kristine broke the silence as she turned to face him.
“Well… Since V-Day’s coming… How about making cupcakes?” Leeteuk suggest as he got into his thinking position.
Kristine chuckled a little and later agreed. They both got up and head towards the kitchen.
Once there, Kristine took out two aprons, one for herself, and the other for Leeteuk.
“Right! Let’s get started!” he cheered and threw both his hands up in the air once he’s done wearing his apron. Kristine laughed at his silliness and nodded.
Kristine went to get some flour while Leeteuk went to get eggs.
“Right! Next kitchen utensils!” he cheered again, and helped Kristine to get the kitchen utensils and any other necessaries.
“Now, watch the pro” Leeteuk smirked and Kristine’s eyes were fixed onto Leeteuk, wondering on what’s he’s up to.
Leeteuk poured the flour into the bowl and then, poured a little water. Next, he took two eggs, cracked them open and filled the bowl of flour with eggs. Leeteuk grinned a little at his success so far.
Kristine then hand him the hand mixer. Leeteuk plugged the hand mixer and inhaled a little before switching on the machine.
He placed the hand mixer into the bowl and switched on the machine. The machine ran and made loud groaning sounds. Leeteuk, got frightened a little and couldn’t control the hand mixer, the flour flew out from the bowl, making the kitchen messy and nearly every single part of the kitchen was covered in flour.
“AAAHH!” Kristine screamed when some of the flour landed on her.
Leeteuk quickly calmed himself down and took out the plug. Everything calmed down immediately but the place was a mess.
“M-mianhe…” Leeteuk quickly bowed apologetically to Kristine who only stood there and watch the mess he made in seconds.
“…ahahahahhaha!” Kristine began laughing when she noticed the flour on Leeteuk. Leeteuk raise his right eyebrow, curious on what she’s laughing at.
“You look like Santa Claus! …aahahahahaa!” Krsitine laughed again, seeing the flour covering Leeteuk’s hair and some at his chin.
Leeteuk was happy to see Kristine laughing happily even though he made a mess. Then, Kristine began imitating like Santa Claus, which in results, made Kristine laughed more.
“Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!” Leeteuk imitated and move like Santa Claus like how you used to see on TV.
“Ho ho ho!” Leeteuk secretly scooped up a handful of flour from the bowl and threw it at Kristine.
“Aahh!” she yelled, surprised from the sudden attack. Leeteuk laughed and continued throwing some flour at Kristine.
“Yah!” Kristine got up and scooped a handful of flour for herself and ran over towards Leeteuk, covering his face with the flour she scooped.
“ahahahaha!” they both laughed together and played in the kitchen nearly the whole day.
They both took turns to throw flour at each other. Making funny faces along the way.
They later attempt on making cup cakes again but ended up messing up the kitchen and doing silly things together.
It was late evening when Kristine and Leeteuk finally able to complete their cup cake mission. Though, it wasn’t beautifully decorated and not as delicious as you thought it would be, it was wonderful for the both of them.
They then stayed longer to clean the kitchen up till it was spotless.
“Yay! We’re done!” Kristine cheered and threw the wet towel aside and sat down on the couch lazily, Leeteuk then joined her.
“Say, let’s try the cup cakes”
“Ye!” Kristine agreed and they both took a bite from the cup cake, each.
Both of them immediately spit out the cupcake that they just took a bite of and looked at each other.
“….ahahahaha!” they both began laughing again, thinking back at how silly they were when they were making the cupcakes.
Though it wasn’t delicious or wonderfully decorated or came out in various shapes, it was still the best time they ever had. Especially Kristine.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*1 more day for Valentine’s Day*
Kristine was sitting on the couch in her living room, watching TV till she received a phone call.
“Hello?” Kristine answered the phone, but her eyes were glued to the TV.
“Kristine? It’s me, Leeteuk”
“Oh! Leeteuk!” Kristine instantly got up, energized and switched off the TV.
“What is it?” she asked, excited.
“I was just wondering if your free now. Wanna go out and watch ‘Look for a star’?” Leeteuk offered from the other line.
“Sure! I’m pretty bored now anyway” Kristine got up from her couch and headed towards her room.
“Okay, so I’ll come over and pick you up then. Around 3 noon?”
“Sure! Okay! Hwaiting!” Kristine said happily and closed her cell phone, skipping up the stairs to her room.
She got in and walked towards her closet and opened them.
“Let’s see what to wear” Kristine then doodled and debated with herself, not knowing what to wear later.
She spent almost an hour deciding and changing several times. In the end, she wore something casual, a pair of tight, long, Yellow jeans and a simple white blouse that reads, ‘I’m Single and loving it’.
*Ding Dong*
“Oh! He’s here!” Kristine was happy to hear the doorbell ring. She randomly took a bag, sling it over herself and ran downstairs.
“He’s here!” Kristine then went to get the house keys and open the front door, seeing Leeteuk, smiling and standing there, waiting for her.
“Hey! Ready?”
“Of course!” Kristine answered and closed the door behind her, following Leeteuk into his car.
Minutes later, they both arrived at the nearest mall.
“Alright, we have a few more minutes before show time. So… what you wanna do first?” Leeteuk asked her as they both stepped in the mall.
“Mmm… I don’t know…”
“You hungry? Wanna eat something first?”
“Okay!”
“Right. Let’s go then” Leeteuk held onto Kristine’s hands and pulled her with him.
“Where are we going?” Kristine asked, getting pulled by Leeteuk.
“Carl’s Jr” Leeteuk answered her with a wide grin on his face.
“Carls Jr?!” Krisitne’s voice filled with question as she never heard of ‘Carls Jr’ before. What kind of place is that?
“Here we are!” Leeteuk stopped in front of the restaurant with Kristine panting behind him.
“Eh? Burger?” Kristine looked at him with questioning eyes. Leeteuk just smirk in return.
“You wait for me over there okey?” Leeteuk pointed towards an empty table nearby, still smirking and went to the counter to order.
Kristine did as she was told and patiently waited for Leeteuk.
Minutes later, Leeteuk returned to the table with two extra large burgers on the tray.
“It’s huge!” Kristine exclaimed, eyes open wide, and shocked at the size of the burger.
“Hahaha!” Leeteuk laughed out loud, seeing Kristine’s cute expression.
“How am I going to stuff this in??” Kristine pointed at the extremely large burger right in front of her.
“Go on, try it”
Kristine took a bite from the burger and squealed a little.
“It’s delicious!” she squealed and continues eating it, not bothering at its size.
“Hahah!” Leeteuk chuckled at her cute reaction and ate his burger.
“I’m serious!” Kristine said with her mouth full.
“Okay, okay. Hurry up. Movie’s about to start” Leeteuk said, still laughing and checking up on his watch.
“What about you? You’re not done with it yet”
“We’ll bring it in the movie theater. Secretly” Leeteuk answered her and wrapped his burger and Kristine’s next.
“Eh??” Kristine looked at Leeteuk wrapping up her burger and puts it in his bag.
“Ahaha. Come on” he said and pulled her with him again.
They both ran up the escalator to the highest floor and in the movie theater they went.
*an hour later*
Kristine and Leeteuk went out of the movie theater, with Leeteuk laughing at Kristine whilst Kristine’s tears came running down her cheeks.
“It was such a sad ending okay!” Kristine exclaimed, wiping her tears away.
“I don’t get what’s so sad about it, at least the girl finally get to be who she wants to be with” Leeteuk shrugged, watching Kristine crying in amusement.
“It was sooooo romantic!” Kristine playfully hit him on the arm and wiped the remaining tears.
“What you wanna do next?” Leeteuk asked her, changing the topic.
“I don’t know…” Kristine was busy wiping her tears away, she can’t seem to stop crying ever since the movie ended.
“Karaoke?” Leeteuk asked and again, pulled her with him.
“Eh?! I haven’t even give you my answer yet!” Kristine yelled, didn’t get a chance to answer him and already getting pulled by him.
*in the karaoke room*
“Ooohhh, you cut me open and I… keep bleeding… keep, keep bleeding love… I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love…” Kristine finished the song, ‘Bleeding Love’ by Leona Lewis.
“Woot!” Leeteuk clapped his hands when Kristine bowed down playfully.
“Feel better now?” he asked, seeing Kristine satisfied with all the song she sang out.
“Yup!” Kristine sat down.
“Alright. Next song!” Leeteuk said and looked for his microphone.
Leeteuk spotted a microphone next to Kristine and took it but stopped when Kristine’s hands were on his.
“Mianhe!” both Leeteuk and Kristine apologized and quickly took their hands away. Kristine blushed immediately.
“Mianhe” they both apologize again.
“It’s getting late, I think I should go home now” Kristine excused herself, getting up.
“Let me fetch you back” Leeteuk offered her.
“Its okay” she took her back with her and left.
She doesn’t know why but her heart keeps beating even if it’s just a little touch on the hand.
Normally, it would be a sign, that you have fallen in love already, but Kristine doesn’t want to believe that. She doesn’t want to believe that she have fallen in love with her close friend.
She got out of the mall and went back home by cab.
She got out of the cab and noticed a bouquet of roses lying in front of her front door.
She walked towards the roses, next to it was a piece of card, and picked it up. It read......
{Twenty-four roses stand for the twenty-four hours of the day and I think of you every night and day.
I’m so sorry about what happened earlier.}
Once she read the last sentence on the card, she immediately knew who it was from LEETEUK.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Valentine’s Day*
*at the party*
Kristine sat at a table by herself, watching as her friends enjoyed themselves with the music and their partner.
Even though she was alone at the moment, she smiled, seeing her friends laughing and having fun with their partner.
And once in awhile, her eyes would search for Leeteuk, though in her heart, she wished he wasn’t here. She was slightly afraid to meet him now.
Kristine was spacing out when Leeteuk approached her with a bouquet of roses in his hands.
“Happy Valentine’s Day, Tin” Leeteuk held out the roses in his hands.
“Oh! Uhhmm… Thanks” Kristine accepted the roses and puts them on the table.
“Care if I sit here with you?” Kristine nodded and Leeteuk sat down beside her.
“Do you believe that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved?” Leeteuk asked, trying to start a topic, his finger playing with the table cloth.
“I don’t think so. Love hasn’t really been good to me lately” she sighed as she remembered about her ex-s.
“Even though I am not loved, cause I know she probably wouldn’t love me back, but I’m already happy enough to be able to love her” Leeteuk stated, avoiding her gaze.
“Who?” even though she knew his answers already but she wants him to say it himself.
“The girl I’m sitting next to now” at that very moment, Kristine excused herself and walked out of the Gym Hall and out at the corridor.
She didn’t know why, but her heart was beating rapidly. She could feel the heat coming out from her face. Even though she knew that he loves her, but she’s still confused somehow.
She leaned on the wall and closed her eyes, enjoying the music coming out from the hall.
“None could ever hold you as I could,
none could ever kiss you as I could,
none could ever walk beside you as I could,
because none has ever loved you as I have.
In my dreams,
there is always hope,
but then, it doesn’t really matter that much.
I loved you unconditionally and without expectations in return.
I guess it sounds unreal,
but I know it’s true and that’s enough.
I know you, and believe in you as no other ever has or ever will,
and just knowing this within myself,
gives something to me that can never be taken away.
Your joy is my joy,
and your sadness is my sadness.
Whether I am there with you or not,
you have given me something most priceless.
I loved you,
and just knowing that I have really, really loved,
is to me a gift which I could never have without your existence.
Sometimes,
love must encompass and cope with sadness,
and I can’t deny the sadness I sometimes feel,
but always my wish for you will be that whoever you love,
will love you in return as I have and do.
You are special,
and if I can’t have your love,
I still want someone who knows how special you are to be here with you.”
Leeteuk slowly recited on the stage. While listening upon this, a tear came running down Kristine’s cheeks.
It’s probably the sweetest thing someone has ever said to her.
As he approach her, he said “Kristine, I didn’t want to confess to you at first, and before this you had a boyfriend. I thought that they could bring you happiness, but I was wrong. I didn’t want to see you cry in pain anymore, so I decided to do something. The last 2 days, even though we were just friends when we had fun, but I’m already happy enough to see you smile. As long as your happy, I am happy” Leeteuk confessed to her, afraid to see or hear her reaction.
However, Kristine didn’t say anything but instead, she kissed him on the lips, making Leeteuk shocked by her actions.
“How foolish I was not to realize that I have been loved all this while. And I am happy enough that I was loved by you though I didn’t know how to appreciate you during the previous years. Mianhe” Kristine apologized but Kangin shook his head.
“Silly girl” Leeteuk caressed the back of her head.
“Mind to dance with me this evening?” Leeteuk offered and of course, Krisitne agreed.
Leeteuk’s right hand placed on to Kristine’s waist, whilst Kristine’s left hand placed onto his right shoulder. And the remanding hands, held onto each other.
They both swayed and moved along with the music, dancing gracefully.
‘I guess I was wrong. There is only one happiness in life. Though I didn’t represent ‘to love’ but I have been loved. And it is enough to bring me happiness already. I’m glad to have this man by my side, loving me and bringing my joy and laughter in my life’ Kristine thought as she danced with Leeteuk in the music.
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



