<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 1, 2009

THIS TIME I'LL BE SWEETER


CHARACTERS:

G-YAN - MAIN CAST
JUNSU- PLAYED BY G-YAN
ETHAN RUAN- AKA THE REAL BF
KRISTINE AND ALYCE - A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO G-YAN
SUZY - G-YAN'S BANDMATE, THE DRUMMER
JANG RI IN - ESPECIAL APPEARANCE




This Time I'll be Sweeter:

G-Yan was on the supermarket buying her necessities. She was on the pile of shampoos when her phone rang. Fishing it out, she grabbed a bottle of L’Oreal shampoo before answering the call. "Hello?" she greet-questioned the person on the other line.

"G-Yan! Are you on for the night after tomorrow?" Suzy squealed with delight.

"Night after tomorrow? What's on?" she asked.

Suzy made a sound, indicating that she was bit dismayed because of G-Yan's lack of latest news. "Duh? It's our batch's reunion!"

"Uh...sure? I guess I am going."

"Great! It's going to be on Saturday at the university gym, got it?"

G-Yan smiled. She missed the old times. "Yes, I got it! I'll be there." And the call ended.

She sighed. Is Junsu going to be there? If ever they see each other, how will she going to face Junsu? She shrugged her shoulder. Telling herself that she wasn't going to think about it first, she pushed her cart and proceeds on buying her stuffs.

--------------------------------------------------------------

While driving home, she couldn't keep herself from thinking of the past. What had happened seven years ago still haunts her and she think it will never leave her alone. Tears started streaming out her eyes when she reminisced the past.

Seven years ago..............................

"So, do we have a deal, G-Yan?" her friend, Kristine, asked.

G-Yan was in the cafeteria at that time having her lunch. They were discussing about her father's trusted guy, Kim Junsu. G-Yan's father trusted Junsu of protecting her, plus being her personal driver. He lived just two blocks away from their house. Junsu and G-Yan both lived on the same village. The two had grown up together but she distanced herself to him when they reached college.

Her father, was a business tycoon. All of the things G-Yan wanted, she got it without a sweat. She was spoiled by her parents. Though she was fed with so much material things she didn't even need sometimes, she was lonely. Her parents were more than often away from her. They were always overseas, closing business deals. She never got mad at them though. G-Yan knew that whatever they were doing was for her.

Kim Junsu was the son of a bank employee. The Kim's, though weren't rich, lived happily and normally. The family was always together. On Sundays, they were always on a picnic. G-Yan envied Junsu for having a happy and normal family. Her parents and Junsu's parents were close. He was a simple and had eyeglasses on. Junsu also had a bit meaty body built than normal teenager boys do. His hair was always brushed-up and held by gel. He was neat and handsome but very plain. It wasn't questionable that many girls from their campus were having a huge crush for him. But he annoyed her so much. He was always behind her. Whenever she was going out with Alyce and Kristine, he would reprimand her. He said that the two were bad influences which she believed too. The thing was, she knew what she was doing and what her limits were.

And now, Kristine and Alyce, her girl friends, were asking her to have Junsu as her boyfriend but she is going to dump him. The two girls were asking her of playing Junsu's heart. It was obvious that Junsu liked her.

"Hey! I said, do we have a deal?" Kristine repeated.

"Huh? I am not so sure about this," G-Yan stammered.

Alyce scowled. "Oh, come on! Don't tell us, you're being a coward? This is so simple."

She heard giggles from the table near them. G-Yan turned her head and saw Junsu walking towards her. He was wearing a bubblegum blue polo and jeans. He was simply gorgeous. If she would play with his heart, what would she get in return?

"There's your Prince Charming, G-Yan. Do you accept our deal? You are going to find a way for you to be his girlfriend. While, Alyce and I are going to talk to Ethan to pretend as your real boyfriend when the right time comes. Is that clear?" Kristine stated.

She didn't know what came into her mind that she agreed into her friends' game. She knew it wasn't right and she could hurt Junsu. G-Yan thought that if Junsu got hurt, then maybe he'll leave her alone. She bit her nail and nodded, "deal!"

-------------------------------------------------

On their way home, Junsu was quiet beside her. It's now or never, she thought. If she wouldn't grab her chance now, she could lose it forever. She was afraid because there would be feelings involved, but she couldn't back out.

She breathed in. "Junsu?"

He didn't even glance at her. "Yeah?"

"You like me, don't you?"

She saw how Junsu's hands tightened on the steering wheel. She also noticed how confused he was. She chuckled to lessen the awkwardness she was feeling. "Oh, come on, Junsu! I'm not that dumb not to notice it! You like me, right?"

He cleared his throat a few times first. "Yeah, so you can laugh at me now, G-Yan."

"Who says I'm going to laugh at you?"

He didn't answer.

"I like you too, so why would I dare laugh at you? If I will laugh, then you all have the reasons to make fun of me too."

"Now, why would I do that? I love you. Ever since I reached puberty, I already had this feelings for you."

She smiled. Why did she felt like her heart was thudding fast and it would burst out because of too much happiness that she couldn't contain? "Really? Then are you willing to be my boyfriend?"

She almost hit her head into the dashboard of her car when Junsu stepped into the break all of a sudden. She looked at him. "What was that?"

He looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry. Can you repeat your question awhile ago?"

"What question? If you're willing to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, that one."

She rolled her eyes. "Do I need to repeat it? You heard it clearly, Junsu."

She was astounded. He hugged her and his embrace was warm. She couldn't understand herself but she liked the way he hugged her. She finds him handsome, that's all in it. She didn't like the idea that she was falling in love with him.

"You made me the happiest man alive, G-Yan!"

She giggled. She really loved the feeling. "I'm glad to hear that."

"I love you so much, baby!"

And guilt took over her. Junsu really loved her but she was just going to play on his emotions. How cruel of her and her friends, but there's no backing out into this.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hi baby!" Junsu greeted her.

She was heading towards the library when she saw him coming to her. She looked at Alyce and Kristine. The two smirked. They already knew about her 'relationship' with Junsu. She excused herself to them and approached Junsu.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to fetch you from your class but you are here already. So, shall we go, baby?"

She shook her head. Even though she badly wanted to be with him, she couldn't. What they had wasn't true and she needed to act according to her friends' game. "How many times I've told you not to call me by any endearment whenever we aren't alone. This could reach Dad and Mom. We're too young for this and they will not like this."

"Sorry, baby—I mean G-Yan." His face was gloomy.

She wanted to caress his cheek and take away the pain she caused but she can't and she will not.

"I'm going with Alyce and Kristine. Go home first. Daddy and Mommy aren't home."

Before he turn back to her, she heard him whisper. "Why do I feel like you don't like being seen with me?"

I'm sorry Junsu. I love you too, but I don't know how to withdraw from this deal I had with Alyce and Kristine. I want to make this relationship for real.

---------------------------------------------

It was their acquaintance party and Junsu was her date. They were already three weeks in their 'relationship'. And tonight, G-Yan have decided to tell Junsu her true feelings. She had decided that she wants to make their 'relationship' for real. She haven't talked to Alyce and Kristine about her decision yet but she already planned, when her band played, she will reveal it in the whole university. Junsu arrived and he was dashing with his dark blue long-sleeved polo, sleeves were rolled up into his elbows, and black slacks. He was gorgeous as ever.

"You look more beautiful tonight," he said when she met him at the front door of their house.

She was wearing a cocktail dress. It was a white empire cut dress with a gold waistband. Her short hair was hanging loosely on her face. He offered her his arm and she gladly took it.

----------------------------------------------------

At the party, she was with Junsu when all of a sudden Ethan approached her and kissed her on her cheek. "Hi honey!" Ethan said.

Junsu's face got dark. He was obviously jealous. Who wouldn't if your special someone was called honey by Ethan. Ethan Ruan was known for being a playboy.

"What's the meaning of this?" Junsu asked.

"Junsu it's not wha—"

"She just played with you, Junsu. We had a deal to play with your emotions. She is bound to break up with you tonight. Ethan is her real boyfriend, Junsu. You are just for her past time," Kristine butted in.

She glared at Kristine. Now, she wanted to turn back the time and to listen to Junsu to not befriends with these two.

"Is that true, G-Yan?" Junsu blurted on clenched jaw.

"Junsu, I—"

"Is that true?" he shouted.

"Yes, it is! But I only—"

G-Yan didn't get the chance to explain further. She didn't even executed her plan of broadcasting her true feelings for him. He walked away not listening to her explanation. She glared at Kristine and Alyce.

"I told you G-Yan, it's a deal and when you agreed, you agree to play with our games," Alyce said.

She walked away and talked to Suzy , their drummer. G-Yan said that she wasn't feeling well and so, she would just go home than pass out in the middle of their number. Suzy couldn't do anything. She saw what happened and so she let her go. They had just canceled their supposedly performance that night.

---------------------------------------------------------

Can Junsu forgive her? Or had he forgiven her? She didn't notice that she was crying until she stepped on the breaks when she got a glance of her yard. She better prepare for what was to come two days from now.

-----------------------------------------

She wore the same dress she was wearing seven years from now. It wasn't for any purpose. Three years ago, their business went down. Because of depression her father felt, he died. And not long after her father's death, her mother died too because she couldn't bare to live without her husband. G-Yan entered the vicinity of their university.

She saw everyone having fun. G-Yan noticed Kristine and Alyce too. They didn't change, their presence were still intimidating. Her ex-bandmates were playing on the stage. They got a new vocalist in replacement for her. She knew her, Jang Ri In. Though she left the band, Suzy never failed to contact her, they still had an intact friendship.

Her eyes landed on a familiar face. There was her heart, thumping in her chest once again. She knew him very well. Albeit he had changed physically, her feelings for him made sure it was him. Kim Junsu. He had changed a lot. From the Meaty boy he was, he is now a well built, dangerous man. His presence was demanding attention which he certainly, without a doubt, would get from everyone. He was wearing a black shirt underneath a black coat. Simple yet made him visibly alluring. His eyes met hers. They made eye contact for a moment. She swear, she saw an emotion she was quite aware of, but it was immediately washed away when Kristine approached him. She was dismayed. She thought she could already apologize for what she did years ago.

She was about to walk towards the bar when she heard someone spoke from the stage. It was Suzy.

"We would like to ask for our former dazzling vocalist to join us once more and play a song with us. G-Yan, please?"

Their batchmates' chants were the only audible sounds she could hear. She was aware that every eyes were on her but she didn't know if Junsu was looking at her too. She smiled shyly and walked towards the stage.

G-Yan fixed the microphone on its stand and giggled. "I don't know if I am still capable of doing this guys."

The crowd laughed with her. "Are you all enjoying?" The bunch cheered ecstatically. She asked for them to keep quiet. "I just want to take this opportunity to apologize to someone I did wrong way back seven years ago." She turned to look at Suzy behind her sitting in front of the set of drums. Her friend nodded. She walked to every member and told them what song she want to play. They all set up and she approached Ri In, "Can we do this together?" The chink-eyed singer smiled and nodded. G-Yan walked back in front of the mic stand and disengaged the microphone from its rack.

"Like what I've said, I want to take this opportunity to say sorry." She searched for him and found him standing on the bar with Kristine and Alyce by her side.

The two girls were talking with him. And as if on cue, the spotlight landed to him. She looked to whoever controlling it. It was Ethan. He smiled at her and mouthed an apology. Junsu looked at her. "Junsu, I am sorry for what I've did seven years ago. Yes, I agreed into that deal but I never planned of falling in love with you. And when I realize I did, I was about to take the chance of proposing my love for you during our acquaintance night before the band's set would end, but I was late. Someone was faster than me. I still love you though. I never stopped loving you but I won't force myself to you anymore. If you don't love me, I accept it. It was my fault after all, but give this chance to me. This song's for you, baby." She closed her eyes.

This Time I'll be Sweeter

Darling can't you see
What losing you has done to me?
I’m not the same girl I used to be

Have a change of heart
Don’t leave me standing in the dark
Don’t let confusion keep us apart

Come back to me and I’ll guarantee
All the tenderness and love you'll ever need

This time I’ll be sweeter
Our love will run deeper
I won't mess around
I won't let you let down
Have faith in me
Have faith in me

Since you've been away
I haven't seen the light of day
I’m lost without you
Can’t find my way

So won't you please be fair
And let me show how much I care
Say you'll be mine and answer my prayer

Come back to me and I promise I’ll be
Everything’s that bright and new your whole life through

This time I’ll be sweeter
Our love will run deeper
I won't mess around
I won't let you let down
Have faith in me
Have faith in me

This time I’ll be sweeter
Our love will run deeper
I won't mess around
I won't let you let down
Have faith in me
Have faith in me

She was crying when she finished the song. Everybody was quiet. She didn't dare opened her eyes, she just turned around and thanked the band. She got off the stage without looking back into Junsu.

-------------------------------------------------------------

She was running towards her car. She couldn't take it anymore. She loved Junsu but he didn't love her anymore, she only assumed. G-Yan's heart was aching and she badly wanted to be alone on her apartment and cry until she couldn't anymore.

"G-Yan!" someone from behind her called.

She didn't turn around to look at him. It was him, Junsu. Maybe he was just there to say he was sorry because he wasn't in love with her anymore and that he had forgiven her already. She ran even faster.

"G-Yan, stop right there!"

She obeyed but she didn't look back. G-Yan felt him grabbed her elbow and spun her around. She got shock, he hugged her. "Oh, God! How I miss you, G-Yan!"

She didn't answer. She was still on the state of shock.

"I was mad at you when I arrived here, but I am still very much in love with you. When I saw you awhile ago, I thought you don't love me anymore. I thought you got over me and had moved on with your life and so, I got angrier. But when you said those words in front of everybody, my anger was washed away. It was cleared to me by Kristine and Alyce that they forced you to agree to that deal. They've said that you got mad at them and never talked to them after I left." He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

Tears flowed down her cheeks. "I love you too. I am sorry for what I did. I didn't want to hurt you, I am sorry. Will you let me love you again? I know I've been wrong. I promise, this time I'll be sweeter, baby."

"I know, I know." He smiled at her. "But I'll only forgive you if you answer this question," he knelt down in front of her. "I know it's still too early for this, but will you marry me? I've suffered for seven years without you already. I won't allow it to happen again. Please, marry me?" He brought out a ring from his pocket and wore it to her. "I've kept this ring from the day you became my girlfriend way way back."

She sobbed even harder but answered, "yes! Of course, i will!"

He stood up and hugged her tight. A moment later, he held both her waist and dipped his head and brushed her lips with his. She respond with it. The long wait was over. Their reunited once again.

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com