<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 1, 2009

BECAUSE OF HIM, I MET YOU

CHARACTERES:

ALYCE
CHANGMIN
LEE MINHO - ESPECIAL APPEARANCE

"Lee Minho, how could you?!" She shouted at him. His excuses were getting on her nerve.

"What, Alyce? I'm sick of you. Besides I met another girl, who is much more better than you!" He answered her. Now, her tears starts to roll down her cheeks.

"You, bloody jerk! Since you met someone who is much more better than me, then go ahead and meet that slut of yours!" He just stared at her.

"Don't insult her. Its your fault."

She glared at him. "What?! Its my fault now?

"Yes it is! You never tried to impress me. Your sense of dressing totally sucks!"

"What the fuck?! You and your fucking excuses, Minho! I had enough of you! We're over!" She shouted at him one last time and ran away from him. Far away from him.

Minho just stared at her back view. If this is the only way he can get rid of her, he will do this. Besides he didn’t want her to see him struggling. Struggling with an illness that might take his life away anytime soon.

---------------------------------------------

"Bloody Minho. Who does he think he is?!" She cried. She stop for awhile at nearby bench and took a rest. She was tired of running.

She thought of something. Something ridiculous.

She stood up and continued walking to nowhere.

She stopped in her tracks and looked up to a tall building in front of her.

She climbed up the stairs slowly to the rooftop and walked towards the edge of the building.

---------------------------------------------

Just nearby, there was a man. He was busy thinking and relaxing while taking the view from the top of the building. 'Beautiful' he thought. He always come up to the roof and sat himself in the middle of the open space and admire the sky. If not, he would be sitting on the edge where no one will see so no one will ever assume that he is committing suicide. Coming up to the rooftop was for a reason and that is to relax and to get away from his hectic life.

As he was staring down below, he heard someone. Someone crying. Can't be. There should be no one at this time. Its late at night already.

He stood up from his sitting position and tried to looked around for anyone. From afar, he caught a figure. A figure of a woman, he assumed. She was standing at the edge. Looks like she wants to jump down. He quickly raced towards her and pulled her down from behind. They ended up rolling on the floor and finally stopped with her on top of him.

They stared at each other for a while. Analyzing each other's faces. When they got their senses back, she quickly stood up. "What were you doing?!" She asked.

He stood up too and brush off the dirt from his shirt. "What was I doing? I was helping you! You looked like you were going to jump down just now!" He shouted at her.

Now she remembered what she came here for. To end her life because of him. She suddenly broke down and cried. He on the other hand stared at her and panicked. He got down to her level and whispered, "Shh, don't cry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you."

"Nah, its my fault. I wanted to end my life because of that stupid jerk." He stared disbelief at her.

"Who?" He was curious.

"No one."

"Come, why don't you come to my place? If it will make you better, you can tell me what happened."

She stopped crying and looked up. He was handsome. Those pair of mesmerizing eyes.

"But I don't know you." She blankly stated.

"I don't mean anything harm. As a friend, a new found friend, I want to help you. My name is Changmin anyway."

"And my name is Alyce." He helped her up and off they went to his apartment.

-----------------------------------------

"So, that's how basically happened. I didn't want to do this but I was feeling miserable. He chose that girl over me." She cried again. She took the tissue from the box and blew her nose.

"That's alright. Know what? You should forget him. He's not worth of your tears." Changmin said, encouragingly. He somehow like this girl. But he had this feeling. A feeling which he never felt before. Love? But its too soon to decide. But he has this feeling that he wants to help her to forget Minho.

---------------------------------------

So that's how they met. They went out quite a couple of times and they both seem to be attracted to each other. Until one day, Changmin confessed to her and she accepted him. She regarded Minho as her past since the time she met Changmin. A past which she would put behind and looking forward to the future with Changmin. She fell deeply in love with him. And its not because she wants to forget Minho but she really love Changmin. Both Alyce and Minho had never met each other since the night they broke up.

Until......................................

She got a phone call. From someone.

That girl whom she refused to give her name, informed her that Minho is leaving soon. He's leaving the world soon and he wishes to meet her for one last time. Of course, Alyce cried over the phone realizing that girl was not lying and that Minho couldn't live long.

Now she knew why he dumped her in the first place. She was sure all those things he said about having another girl were all lies. He said that just to make her leave him. But that does not mean she is going to love him back. She is just going to regard him as a close friend. Remember? As part of the past?

She told Changmin about it and Changmin was the one who encouraged her to see him one last time. She had to agree. One last time.

--------------------------------------------------------

When they saw him, he was in a miserable state. He was unable to move much.

"Al..lyce.."He called out her name when he saw her. He lifted up his right hand slowly and Alyce gently grabbed it.

Behind her was Changmin. She was afraid of going in alone so he went in also.

"Minho, don't speak. You are still sick. You should just rest."

He shook his head and said, "I..I'm..I'm so..r..ry." He struggled just to get those words out.

"I know. I understand, Minho. You should really stop talking." She was on the verge of crying.

Suddenly that was a sound coming from the machine.

His right hand was not moving anymore.

Wait, what does that mean?

The doctors quickly went in to save him. Changmin and Alyce just wait outside, anxiously.

Though Alyce was seeing her ex-boyfriend for one last time, he didn't mind. Because that's guy last wish was to see her before he go and she should fulfill it. He really understood the situation.

The doctors came out and shook their heads and went off. They didn't managed to save him.

He's gone.

Minho's gone.

Alyce cried. She hugged Changmin and cried on his chest. Changmin just patted her back and whispered, "It's alright. He's still living with us."

------------------------------------------

Two years later, Changmin and Alyce got married and create a new life together. All thanks to Minho, Alyce managed to find her real happiness. To be in Changmin's arms and have a baby with him.

Even Changmin was glad that Minho had let her go at that point of time, if not, he won't be able to meet Alyce.

All thanks to Minho for their love.

Exactly five weeks later after they got married…

"I'm going to be a father?" he asked the doctor again. The doctor just nod and smiled at the couple in front of him. Alyce was four weeks pregnant. Changmin was ecstatic that he's going to be a father soon. Changmin's going to be a father and Alyce's going to be a mother soon. How wonderful life can be?

After eight months of going through the pregnancy, Alyce gave birth to healthy baby boy. They decided to name him, Minho. Shim Minho. Just like his godfather, Lee Minho.

"Changmin, do you know if not because of Minho, I wouldn't have met you."

"I know, Alyce. I'm glad I met you. He's like an angel sent from above."

"Minho, we miss you."

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com