CHARACTERS: ALYCE, CHANGMIN, GA IN, KRISTINE
It was 2 days before Halloween
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
The sound of my alarm clock rang. I pressed the button and got up to see what the time was, the clock read 7:30am.
"Ehh? 7:30?" I mumbled, still half asleep. I got up slowly and went to take a quick shower.
*20 MINUTES LATER*
I walked out of the shower feeling nice and fresh, and looked in the mirror for a while. That is until I heard knocking.
"UNNIE HURRY UP! THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS HOUSE TOO!" I should've known. It was my oh-so-annoying dongsaeng, Kristine.
"Jeez... I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" I screamed back as loud as I could. While I was screaming, I tried to get dress.
"HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!" She screamed repeatedly.
'SHEESH! WHY? WHY ME?!' I thought to myself. 'Why do I have to be stuck living with this...This... This little prick?! Does Buddha hate me? Because I pray to him every day!'
"I SAID HURRY UP!"
"OKAY, OKAY! I'M DONE!" I shouted. I unlocked the bathroom door and on my way out, I saw Kristine. She was waiting outside the door. When we both walked past each other, I heard her curse under her breath. I stopped in my place and turned around, just to see her walk in.
"YAH! DID YOU JUST CURSE AT ME?!" I yelled before she closed the door.
"Yeah?" She huffed. "WHAT IF I DID?!"
"How dare you! You prick!" I said angrily. In my head, I was thinking with much frustration. How can a 15 year old be so rude to her own sister? Her unnie, that's older than her by 4 years! Her ONLY unnie!
"I can curse at you if I want!" She then cursed at me again.
"AISH! Whatever! I'm not wasting my time on you! I have better things to do, like going to school you little brat! you can just go die" i then said as i turned my back on her.
I started walking back to my room which was only 30secs away from the washroom, when I walked in I looked at the clock and it said 8:07. 'Wow it's already 8:07? That was quick' I said to myself. I opened my closet to pick out what to wear "hmm.. What to wear? What to wear?" I said to myself again.
After I finished picking out what to wear, I grabbed my keys then went straight downstairs to see if mom and dad were awake yet. When I got down I saw mom and dad sitting at the table eating breakfast already. I went to the table they were sitting at.
"Good morning, umma" I gave a little bow, she nodded her head and said 'good morning' back, with a smile on her face. Then I turned to my dad.
"Good morning, appa." Giving another little bow, he looked at me for a couple of seconds then finally said something.
"Good morning," he said also nodding his head with a smile.
I looked around the table to see what there was to eat, then I saw it was rice porridge with some bean sauce and a piece of bread. I sat down to eat and put the spoon of my rice porridge in my mouth until the phone rang.
*RING RING*
I got up to answer the phone. "Hello?" I answered.
"ALYCE!" I heard someone yell through the phone, I could tell who it was just by that.
"OPPA! . . . What do you want?" I asked bluntly.
"I just called to say 'good morning!' Well... GOOD MORNING!" He said all happy and cheerful.
"Umm. . Okay? Good mor---" I was saying until I got cut off by the sound of a click. What the heck? Did he just hang up on me?! as I was looking into the phone. I placed the phone back on my ear to see if he really hung up.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"HE DID HANG UP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?! Some best friend!" I yelled into the phone, my parents turned around to see who I was yelling at, they saw nothing except me holding onto the phone.
"Umm.. Alyce, why are you yelling at the phone?" umma asked with a curious expression on her face.
"Who was it?" appa asked.
"Uhh... It was Changmin oppa!" I replied. They looked at me for 2 minutes then turned back to their food and started eating again. I put the phone back down to its original spot and STARTED eating my food.
"GOOD MORNING, UMMA! GOOD MORNING, APPA" I heard someone scream, i jumped out of my chair startled a bit and turned around to see who it was.
"Oh... Of course, it's YOU!" I said while glaring at her.
"Good morning, Kristine." Both umma and appa said at the same time.
Kristine continued to walk down the stairs. When she got to the table, we were sitting at she saw me take a spoon of rice porridge. I started to place it into my mouth as Kristine quickly ran to me and smacked the spoon right into my mouth with her hand.
"OW!" I said loudly covering my mouth, I saw Kristine start laughing "WHY YOU LITTLE! . . . "I got up to go get her and she started running away. I chased after her and after a few seconds, I caught her! I grabbed onto her shirt and then pushed her against the wall.
"UMMA! APPA! HEEEELPP MEEE!" She screamed, as I was about to slap her appa called out.
"ALYCE! Stop it right NOW!" I turned to look towards him.
"BUT, BUT!" I said waving one of my arms.
"I SAID NOW!" He yelled. 'You've got to be kidding me,' I thought with an expression of confusion, I turned around to face Kristine again.
"You're lucky this time, you little brat." I whispered into her ear, then pulled her away from the wall and pushed her. She turned around to look at me, we were staring each other down, then all of a sudden she gave a small smirk and turned around. I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. 8:46?! I stood there for a few seconds and then realized that I was late.
"IM LATE!" I screamed loud enough to make every jump off their chair a little, I quickly ran to grab my cute Spoongebob bag and then walked to the door to put on my shoes. I opened the door as fast as I could and slammed it shut.
I started running to school. The same thing was running through my mind over and over again. Please don't be late, please don't be late! When I finally got near the school, I saw that the gates were starting to close.
"NOOOOO!" I screamed, then started running again, but this time I was running ten times as fast. When I appeared in front of the school, I quickly ran in before the gates closed. "PHEWF! Just made it!" I said taking deep breaths.
I ran into the school and up the stairs, there it was my classroom! I started walking to the door, "I SEE IT I SEE IT!" I screamed as if it was my first day, I ran to the door and slid it open. Everyone turned towards my direction. I looked at the clock, 9:38. Damn it took me that long just to get to school?
"Uhh sorry I'm late!" I said to the teacher.
"It's okay Alyce, go take your seat" the teacher said back
so there I was, walking to my seat. Everyone was still staring at me like I was some new kid or something. Is there something on my face? I thought. I looked down then looked back up. Everyone's eyes were still on me, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT?!" I screamed, the teacher looked at me and I looked back at her. "Umm.. I'm going to go take my seat now" i turned back around and continued to walk to my seat, now of course no one was staring at me anymore.
After I got to my seat, I sat down quietly and watched what the other people were doing. I raised my hand, she's not looking! i raised my hand HIGHER and starting waving it around. She still didn't look. "TEACHER TEACHER TEACHER!" she finally turned around "yes?" she answered.
"Uhh what are we doing?" i asked.
"We're just doing some questions on---" she got cut off by the bell. "Well class, I want these questions finished by tomorrow!" then she left the classroom "WAIT WAIT WAAAIT!" I screamed after her. "WHAT QUESTIONS?!" I said trying to chase after her, but she was already gone.
Jeez.. I went to go back to my seat.
"ALYCE!" someone yelled, I turned around to see who it was, "OWW" I yelled as I landed on the floor with someone standing behind me laughing. I got up brushing off my clothes and turned around.
"CHANGMIN! What the hell was that for?!" I screamed
"Changmin? HEY! show some respect! im older than you! it's 'Changmin OPPA' "
"i don't care! and WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
"uhh.. Just trying to give a friendly hug, you know? The ones that only best friends get? Oh yeah let's go trick-or-treating together!" i gave him a weird look.
"That was no hug! That was more like a...a... A TACKLE!" I said back.
He started thinking for a while "yeah, you're riig--ahhh.." he was saying until i pushed him down "OUCHIES!" he yelled as he hit the floor, I stood behind him laughing .
"THERE YOU GO! I gave you a special best friend hug too! Feel special! Oh and OKAY! Trick-or-treating together we are!" I said holding my stomach laughing.
A different teacher walked into the room looking at Changmin who was lying on the floor, "GET UP!" the teacher yelled causing everyone to jump a little, Changmin quickly got off the floor brushing off his clothes, he glared at the teacher for a while and the teacher did the same to him. The teacher finally looked away and spoke up "we have a new student"
I looked at Changmin and then back at the teacher, i saw the teacher walk to the door to talk to someone at the door, when she came back in I saw a girl following behind her. Everyone ran to their seats including me and Changmin. The teacher told her to introduce herself to the class, and she did so.
"Umm... hello, I'm Han Ga In, please treat me well" she said quietly with her head hanging low. "welcome Ga In, please take a seat." the teacher said
She went to sit at the seat right next to mine, I looked at her and started to observe her, she had long black silky hair with a bit of brown in it, big round eyes, a few piercings on each ear, and pale skin. I stood up getting ready to start talking to her, I took one step to her desk, then took another, AND I WAS THERE!
"HELLO! IM ALYCE!" I said to her, she looked at me with a confused expression..
"Uhh.. H-Hi" she said quietly back to me, "let's be friends!" I said excitedly as if I have no friends, but i actually do,
"okay" she said back with a smile on her face.
"AND AND! Meet my best friend!" i turned around to see where Changmin went, he was just sitting there "CHANGMIN OPPAAAAAA~" I called, he turned around and looked at me "COME HERE!" i ordered him, and surprisingly he actually came.
"Whaaat do you waaaant?" he asked sounding like he was kind of annoyed
"okay there? You were all jumpy a few minutes ago and now you're all dead? ANYWAY! This is GA IN" I said
"yeah I know, she's the new student right?" he asked "yup!"
"GA IN! This is SHIM CHANGMIN!" i introduced and they both gave a little bow with their heads
"uhh.. hi I'm CHANGMIN" Changmin said politely
"hello, nice to meet you Changmin-shi, I'm GA IN" Ga In said back
Changmin turned towards me and whispered into my ear "she seems nice," i nodded my head in agreement "yeah i know, let's invite her to go trick-or-treating with us too!" i said happily "OKAY!" he answered
"HEY GA IN GA IN!" Changmin said to her
"yes Changmin-shi?" she said as she looked at him
"just call me Changmin, and want to go trick-or-treating with me and Alyce?" he asked
"sure Changmin!" she replied with another smile on her face
"so... Ga In, when is your birthday?" Changmin asked
"huh? oh um, November 5th, why?"
"HAHA! IM OLDER THAN YOU! therefor, you call me oppa!"
"oh.. okay Changmin... oppa."
"oh yeah, Alyce?" Changmin said. "yes?" I replied. "I'm bringing my gang as well, okay?" he said. I got all confused. "gang? what gang? you're in a gang?" i asked. "yeah, you didn't know? you don't know who the oh-so-famous 'Dong Bang Shin Ki' are?!" Changmin said jokingly, ". . . no?" After all this time I didn't even know he was in a gang, some friend I am.
Well anyways! we talked for a few hours and the teachers didn't even stop us, it was now 11:58, Changmin stared at the clock saying to himself "almost lunch, almost lunch" me and Ga In looked at him and laughed, he looked a chicken who never ate in days!
*RING RING RING*
finally the bell rang, before I could get out of my seat, Changmin ran out the door and into the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay it was the end of the day Me, Changmin and Ga In all walked out of the school together,
"Ga In, do you want to walk home with me and Changmin oppa?" i asked
"no thanks, it's okay, i don't live the same way anyways" she said back
"okay then see you tomorrow then!"
"OKAY! BYYYE!" she yelled
"BYYYEE" me and Changmin yelled back
So it was only me and CHangmin as usual, taking our sweet sweet time just to get home.
"CHANGMIN WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?" I asked jumping up and down
"ehh? I don't know, why? what are you going to be?" he asked
"hmm.. I was thinking about being a smurf.. Maybe" I replied back with my finger tapping my chin
*30 Minutes later*
I finally arrived home, I was standing in front of the gate and staring at the house for no reason. "BYE ALYCE!" I heard Changmin yell as he ran off "BYE OPPA!"
I slowly walked through the door, and started going up the stairs.
As I was walking up the stairs i heard someone talking, it sounded like umma and appa. I walked quietly to the door of the room they were in, i peeked inside, it WAS umma and appa. I stopped to listen.
I can hear mom crying, but why was she crying? "What's going on?" I thought. Then I heard appa say something "Stop crying" he also sounded like he was crying too. I wanted to know why they were crying, what happened? Then I accidentally dropped my keys i was holding in my hands causing a jingle noise.
Umma and Appa looked towards the door where I was standing, "uhh.. Umma.." I turned to look at her for a while and then I stopped and slowly turned to my appa "appa... what's going on?" he just turned away
Umma was still crying, she was crying really hard actually, it didn't seem like she wanted to talk. it was silent for a while and no one would tell me what was going on.
"I SAID WHAT'S WRONG?!" I screamed at them
"Alyce..." appa started off "Kristine...she.."
"She what?" I asked
"Kristine... she... she was hit by a car while she was walking home." he answered
I stood there with my eyes wide open "I-is she o-okay?" I asked quietly stuttering. They started to cry even more now.
"Kristine... Kristine is gone.. she didn't make it..."
I just stood there shocked. As much as I hated her, I didn't really want her to die, I was just joking around, I didn't mean it. I fell onto my knees "Kristine..." I whispered. My vision was getting blurry from the tears that were threatening to fall, I didn't want to cry, especially when my parents were right there in front of me, but I failed my tears were already flowing down my cheeks, "Kristine is not dead.." I said quietly. My parents looked at me with tears falling from their eyes "Alyce..." they both whispered. Appa slowly walked to me and umma was slowly crawling to me. The both hugged me tight, "Alyce.." they sobbed "Kristine is de--" umma was saying
"KRISTINE IS NOT DEAD! I SAID!" I yelled as I was wiping away my tears, trying to stop them from falling. "I WAS JUST ARGUING WITH HER THIS MORNING! Remember? You guys were there! You saw me! REMEMBER?!" I cried, my tears were falling down my cheeks so fast. "ALYCE! JUST LISTEN!" appa screamed "KRISTINE IS DEAD!" I closed my eyes and covered my ears "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALA" appa came up to me and pulled my hands away from my ears, "Alyce... I know you were a good sister and all but PLEASE! Just PLEASE! Listen!"
I slowly opened my eyes, and put my hands down "Kristine... Is gone." it was silent in the room. I stopped crying and just sat there instead.
I turned to umma "Kristine... is dead?" I asked tilting my head. She stared at me for a quick second and then she nodded "yes..." she whispered. I slowly started to get up, then i stood there looking at the picture i saw of me, umma, appa, and... Kristine. My vision was blurry I could feel the tears streaming down my face again. I walked to where the picture was and picked it up, we were at the park that time, everyone in the picture was smiling big, having fun, everyone was there. i wish I could travel back in time. I took the picture and shoved it into my pocket. I turned around with a smile on my face.
"HEY! Let's go to the park!" I said happily like nothing was bothering me. They stared at me with confused expressions, "what? We need to get some fresh air." I said as I tried to smile bigger
"...okay?" they both finally replied
I left the room and they both of them followed after me. I turned around to look at them "you guys wait for me downstairs by the door, I'm just going to my room for a second to get my phone." I said
"okay then dear" they replied, I watched them walk down the stairs before I ran into my room and sat on my bed, I placed the picture into a small box, then grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.
"Okay I'm ready, let's go!" I said while putting on my shoes. My parents and I walked to the park close to our house together.
"so it's almost Halloween, did you want a Halloween party Alyce?" umma asked
"oh, no thanks, it's okay. I'm planning to go trick-or-treating with Changmin" I replied
"oh, I see." she said back
We then arrived at the park. I went straight for the swing to look under the seat to see if what me and Kristine wrote was still there, and it was. it said "Alyce... is AWESOME!" and right beside it, it said "NOOO! KRISTINE IS BETTER! AND I LOVE CANDY!" I stared at it, what she wrote. I miss you Kristine.. I don't know why I feel so sad, I used to hate her a lot, so much, I never thought I would be upset on this day, I never thought that I would cry on this day, I never thought Kristine would actually leave so soon. "Ill save you some of my trick-or-treating candy Kristine" I said to myself.
I ran back to where umma and appa where sitting, "OKAY! IM DONE PLAYING NOW! We can go!" I said getting ready to run home.
"But we just got here" appa said
"that's okay! We only needed some fresh air! And we got it!" I started running back to the house
The both watched me run back to the house. I looked back they were just standing there, talking, "I guess they'll meet me back at home later" I thought then I started running home again.
------------------------------------------------------------
[MR.PARK'S P.O.V]
"Alyce isn't taking this very well." my wife said
"yeah she isn't" I nodded in agreement "I don't expect her to feel better anytime soon."
"I don't either, she's trying to act like she's okay with it" she said back "I hope she can forget about this.."
"I don't think she'll forget that easily, after all this is about Kristine's death. I don't think ANYONE would forget that easily" I said as I started to walk "let's go back to the house now"
"okay" she replied
[END OF P.O.V]
I heard the door open, it must be my parents, who else would it be? "ALYCEEE! WE'RE HOME!" I heard umma yelling from downstairs. I didn't reply, I just decided to lay down on my bed. Then I heard that song 'lies' by big bang, "where is that coming from?" I asked myself. At that moment I just remembered that was my ringtone. I went to go grab my phone which was on the table.
"..Hello?" I answered
"hello? Alyce?" I heard someone say, I couldn't recognize the voice at the moment
"hello? Who is this?" I asked
"its Changmin! I can't believe you couldn't even recognize MY voice!" he complained
"oh, hi oppa... I... I'm not feeling so good right now.. Can you call me back...later?" I said quietly
"sure, but just to let you know... I'm in front of your house! BYE!" he said
"Wait, what? You're in front of my house?" I asked confused but he had already hung up. I went to my window to see if he was actually there, and guess what, he was! I quickly ran to the front door and opened it for him, "OPPA!" I yelled, he turned around and ran into the door. "Hi Alyce" he said while he started walking up the stairs, I shut the door behind me and ran up the stairs as well.
"Umm... oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked
"I don't know, I was bored." he said calmly. He started spinning in circles, "something doesn't feel right" he mumbled, he started looking around, he walked right into Kristine's room. "where's Kristine?" he asked
I looked down with my hair blocking part of my face, I looked back up to face him and before I knew it, there were tears gliding down my cheeks again. "Kristine..." I started off, he then looked at me and saw me crying, "ALYCE! Whats wrong?! why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong? If so, then I'm sorry!" he said as fast as he could trying to stop me from crying. "It's okay, you didn't do anything... But the question you asked before, 'where's Kristine?' " I stopped and took a deep breath "Kristine was hit by a car after school and she.. She didn't make it Changmin.." Changmin stood there with his eyes wide open while I stood there crying. He made a small movement, he slowly lifted up his hands and placed them on my face, wiping away my tears that were coming down.
"It's okay Alyce..." he whispered as he pulled me towards him and hugged me. Just then I stopped crying, "Yeah, it's okay" I said quietly. Then i heard him say something "I.. Love you Alyce.." he said to me. I backed away and stood there. I started thinking and finally i realized that i loved him too, but I don't want to tell him. "I.." I tried to say it back but I just couldn't, I know I liked him though.
"oppa... I'm tired, I need some rest" I lied
"oh okay then, i'll be on my way then, bye Alyce, see you tomorrow" he said back, I stayed in the spot I was until I saw Changmin leave, after he left I slowly walked to my room and laid down on my bed. I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn't. After a while my eyes started to slowly close.
*NEXT DAY*
I woke up the next morning knowing that there is nobody to rush me while I'm in the washroom, after I was done everything in the washroom I went downstairs. I saw my parents sitting at the table once again. "Good morning" I said as my head hung low. "Good morning..." they both said. It was un-usually quiet. Then I spoke up. "I'm going to school now, goodbye" I said with my head still hanging low. "But you didn't eat breakfast yet." umma said to me. I just ignored her and walked out the door. Outside was nice, it was sunny, and the breeze was relaxing. I looked over to my right, I saw birds singing, which put a smile on my face. I walked to school happily trying not to think of anything.
When I got to the school, I stopped and looked at it 'Seoul High' I read. I walked through the gates and saw Changmin and Ga In waiting there for me. "HI ALYCE!" Changmin and Ga In both said at the same time. I felt awkward around Changmin now ever since yesterday. "Hi Ga Ini! uhh,, hello.. Changmin oppa" I said back. "Are you feeling better now?" Changmin asked me with a concerned face. "Yeah I'm okay, don't worry" I said with a smile. "Sooo.. Ga In! You're going with us for trick-or-treating right?" I asked excitedly. "OF COURSE!" she yelled. "Hmm... I don't feel like going to school anymore, I feel lazy to walk in." Changmin said randomly. "Oh wow. Did you want to... Skip?" I asked "YES!" he replied quickly. We both looked at Ga In... "Um... Okay? Sure, I'm up for it." she said. All of us ran through the gates again and went to the bus stop. We waited for about 20minutes now, "jeez the bus takes long!" Ga In bursted out in anger. "Yeah it does." Changmin said. "why can't we just go to my place?" I asked. They both looked at me then looked at each other "okay" they both said. We started walking back to my place. The walk there was quiet.
*25 MINUTES LATER*
We finally arrived to my house. I took out my keys out of my pocket, stuck it into the key hole and turned it, I opened the door wide open to let Changmin and Ga In in. "Oh no body's home." i said. We went over the living room and turned on the TV. "The news is on?" Changmin asked. "Yes it is." Ga In said. I was about to change the channel since no body liked the news, but when I picked up the remote I heard something I was interested in. "Latest news! Big Bang's new album "Number 1" has finally been released. Fan girls jumped all over it. It was all sold out in less than an hour." I heard. "BIG BANG! MUST GET THAT ALBUM!" I heard Ga In scream, I looked at her and spoke up "I want it too!" Ga In and I stood up while Changmin just sat there, "GA IN! ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT IN BATTLE?!" I screamed. "YES MA'AM! I AM DESTINED TO GET THAT ALBUM!" she screamed back. "Fanatics..." I heard Changmin mumble, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"Ga In and I yelled in his face making him jump a little. I fell back on the couch and started laughing, Ga In looked at me confused "umm... I'm really planning to get that" she said. "I know I know" I replied, still laughing.
"There is a physco killer on the loose who escaped from yesterday morning around the time 4:20a.m" we all turned around and looked at the TV. "a killer ay?" Changmin questioned. "So there's a killer loose somewhere in Seoul?!" I asked. "..Yes, there is" Ga In replied slowly.
"Oh well if I die, I die." Changmin said. Then we heard "passion" by se7en, it was Ga In's phone. "Hello?" she answered. "Hello? May I please speak to MINHO?" the person on the other line asked politely. "Who? I think you got the wrong number" GA In said. "Oh sorry!" the other person said. "Its okay bye!" Ga In said before she hung up her phone. "Who was it?" I asked.
"Oh it was the wrong number" she said back
"MAAAN! this is boring!" Changmin said while standing up to stretch. "wow oppa, I just realized your hair is bright" Ga IN said
"yeah i died it light brown the other day, I didn't like having it bleach blonde anymore, and plus it was a bet with my cousin." he said
"oh really now? what kind of bet?" i asked
"he cut his hair shorter and I died my hair and we were seeing who could pull it off better, and guess who's winning" he said while putting his arms behind his head and closing his eyes with a smirk on his face.
"uhh... your cousin?" Ga In guessed
"WRONG! it's ME! I'm WINNING!" Changmin yelled in joy.
"okaaaay?" I said as I gave him a weird look. "let's go somewhere! we wasted like how much time here?"
"OKAY! IT'S ALMOST LUNCH ANYWAYS! let's go eat! wait actually no! I'll cook!" Changmin yelled
i looked at Ga In, and she looked at me, we started whispering to each other, "he is a good cheff though?" i whispered.
"is he now? can you trust him in your kitchen?" she whispered back.
"i guess so? i tried his food before"
"and?" Ga In asked
"it was... not bad"
"THEN IT'S SETTLED!" Ga In yelled.
"okay then! CHANGMIN! I WANT KIMBAP WITH SOME FRIED RICE AND ICECREAM FOR DESSERT!" I screamed at him. both Changmin and Ga In stared at me blankly.
"uhh.. okay? what do you want Ga In?" Changmin asked her.
She started thinking about it. "Fried rice please!" she said back
*1 HOUR LATER*
"FOODS READY!" he screamed!
Ga In and I ran to where the food was and starting eating like pigs. After we were done, it was already 2:03. "hmmm... this sucks! im going home!" Changmin said. "me too!" Ga In said as well. "okay then. oh and don't forget to where a costume tomorrow!" i said as they walked themselves out. "OKAY! BYE ALYCE!" they both yelled! "BYEEE!" i yelled back. "Time to get my costume ready for tomorrow!" I thought to myself.
And YADA YADA YADA! the day was over. I went to sleep around 11 o'clock. I was tired so I fell asleep right away.
*HALLOWEEN DAY*
When i woke up i went strait to the washroom as usual. I'm still not used to no one rushing me, I still miss Kristine and everything but I'm sure she's being a good girl up there. Then I heard my phone ring, "hello?" I said. It was Changmin and Ga In on the other line. "HI ALYCE!" I heard them yell into the phone. "uhh.. hi guys!" I replied back.. "can I help you?"
"YEAH! we just needed to ask something but sadly we BOTH forgot." Changmin said. "Yup!" Ga In said in agreement
"okay?" I said to them. "OKAY THEN BYE ALYCE!" i heard Changmin yell as i heard 2 clicks meaning they BOTH hung up. "what the heck?" I said to myself. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.. and as usual I would greet my parents first which I did, AND THEN i ate. And yeah nothing special about eating so let's fast-forward to where I'm at school.
Surprisingly I was early. I was even the first one there too. After I waited about half an hour, I found out that since it was Halloween the teachers decided to give us a break, so in other words... we didn't have school today. "aaah man... boy do I feel like an idiot." I said to myself, I started walking home, as i was walking I stopped by the store to buy some banana milk, and a box of pocky as a little snack. I ripped the box of pocky open and started pigging out on it.
On my way home i saw a big white van stop in front of me, and some people came out. I looked at them, They walked up to me, "hi? do I know you guys?" I asked. Just then they grabbed onto me and pushed me into the van, i screamed and yelled. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO ME?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE! HEEEEEELLP! SOMEONE HEELP! CHANGMIN!" I kicked. They threw me into the van and I hit my head on the door. "oww..." i whispered trying not to show my pain. "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME OFF?!?!" i screamed at them. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" they yelled back, A few seconds later I felt something hard hit my head. My eyes started to close, I felt the burn in my head, everything went dark.
*50 MINUTES LATER*
I woke up with a head-ache while lying on the ground, "where am I?" i asked myself as I started to sit up, my hands were tied behind my back and my mouth was taped shut. The next thing I knew it, I was surrounded by some guys. "MHOO MM MMM MEEMMO?!" i said. They looked at me and gave a chuckle. "Have you heard of the name---" He got cut off when someone walked in. They all turned around to see who it was, I bent over to see who it was as well, It was a girl, I looked closer. My eyes widened, No way... it couldn't be.. I was shocked. The girl looked at me and gave an evil smile "ALYCE..." she said. I was still in shock, I never thought it would be her.. She ripped the tape off of my mouth.
I couldn't speak. It was too shocking.. "Oh ALYCE, ALYCE, ALYCE..." The girl said with a fake worried tone in her voice. "Wow it's only.. 9:27 in the morning" she said looking at her watch. "What shall we do with you?" she said with an laugh of craziness.
What does she want from me? ... What does HAN GA IN want from me... And there it was, The girl underneath all of this is HAN GA IN.
"Why? Why are you doing this?" I asked her with a disgusted look. She looked at me and smirked "don't you know?" she asked. "What? No. Know what?" I asked back confused. She started laughing "HAHAHA I'm the physco killer that escaped from jail the other day."
I couldn't believe it. "But you people and the teachers, are SO dumb to not know" she said. "GA IN.." I started off, "how could you? I thought we were friends" I said to her. She laughed "awww did you actually think we were friends? haha well that's too bad, because YOU THOUGHT WRONG! HAHAHA" she screamed. Just then I heard my phone ring.. I couldn't get it because my hands were tied up. Ga In looked at me and walked to me rapidly. She took my phone out of my pocket. "HEY! DON'T TOUCH MY PHONE!" i yelled. "Oh Be quiet!" she yelled back at me. "Hello?" she answered, "Hello? Alyce?" the person on the phone said.. "Yup this is her." she said back, why that little..! i was furious. She put the phone on speaker to let me hear. "Want to get some ice cream with me?" the person asked. It was Changmin oppa! "uhh.. no it's okay I'm kind of busy right now" Ga In replied.
"NO WAIT! OPPA HELP ME! THAT'S NOT ME ON THE PHONE! THAT'S---" I screamed as fast as I could until someone slapped me. "AAHHHH!" I screamed again. "what? who is this!?" Changmin asked. Ga In turned around and glared at me. "Hello? Who are you?!" he asked again. "haha she's right, this isn't Alyce.." Ga In said with a evil laugh. "WHO IS THIS?!" Changmin yelled into the phone, But after he finished asking who it was. she hung up. "No one's gonna save you Alyce... NO ONE!" she said to me. "what do you want from me? what are you gonna do with me?" I asked. She put on a smile "I want to kill you! I'm going to kill you Alyce..I'm going to kill you!" She said while pulling a knife out of her pocket. I widened my eyes. "No, No, NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed at her. She slowly started walking to me, I couldn't back up because there was a wall behind me. When she got to me, she put the knife near my face and whispered something into my ear.
"I'm going to kill you. Kill you. Kill you like I killed your sister, Kristine" I froze and slowly looked at her with my eyes wide open. "W-what? You killed m-my d-dongsaeng?!" I stuttered. "yes. I hit her with that car! that's why I didn't walk with you guys!"
*FLASH BACK*
Me, Jaejoong and Ga In all walked out of the school together,
"Ga In, do you want to walk home with me and Changmin oppa?" i asked
"no thanks, it's okay, i don't live the same way anyways" she said back
"okay then see you tomorrow then!"
"OKAY! BYYYE!" she yelled
"BYYYEE" me and Changmin yelled back
*END OF FLASH BACK*
"WHY?! WHY DID YOU KILL HER?! WHY DID KILL KRISTINE?!" I screamed in her face making her back away a little. She looked at me and chuckled "I killed her because I knew she was your dongsaeng! I killed her because I didn't want you to be happy!" she said to me.
"BUT WHY?! why don't you want me to be happy?! what have I ever done to you?!" I screamed back at her trying to fight back my tears. "what did you ever do to me? haha YOU! you took Changmin away from me! When I confessed my love to him he said he didn't like me like that! HE said he LIKED YOU!" My face expression was blank. "What are you talking about?!" i asked. Just then we heard the door smash open. It was Changmin, and he brought Dong Bang Shin Ki with him.
Their was only 5 members in Dong Bang Shin Ki including Changmin. The leaders name was Jung Yunho, had black hair gelled up with spikes at the back, The next one was Kim Junsu, he had short brown hair also spiked up, also Chnagmin's cousin, Then I saw one with a nice neck, his name was Park Yoochun, His hair was black with not long but not short length, he put it into a fro hawk and left his bangs down, After him I spotted one with a light shade of orange hair, his name was Kim Jaejoong, And last but not least there was Changmin oppa,the one with the light brown hair, not gelled up or anything.
But anyways, Ga In quickly took out gun and shot one of the guys down already, the guy she shot down was Junsu. Ga In called up her men and it was fighting time! I watched them fight. "CHANGMIN STOP!" I screamed as I started to cry. I slowly started to crawl to Junsu who was lying on the floor, "Junsu! wake up!" he didn't answer. "Junsu I SAID WAKE UP!" I screamed. He still didn't answer. "PLEASE STOP! STOP!" I cried, Then I saw knife on the floor i went to go try to pick it up and cut myself loose. And after a few minutes i got myself loose. I stood up and took off. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I heard one of them yelling! "to get help." I screamed back as i ran to the exit, but some guy blocked my way, "where do you think you're going?" the guy asked. I slowly backed away and tripped over a metal stick making me land on my butt.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS GA IN?!" i heard Changmin yelled,
"i love you Changmin! i really do!" she said back
"GA IN! NO I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!" he yelled back
"what? you don't like me like that? well if I don't get to have you, No body does! DIE! DIE YOU JERK! DIE!" Ga In yelled as she fired at Changmin.
"NO!" I yelled, Changmin turned around quickly as i rapped my arms around him *BAM BAM* two bullet's forced into my back. I slowly dropped into Changmin's arms.
"ALYCE!" Changmin cried as tears began to blur his vision, I put my hand on Changmin's face, "I.. I'm sorry" I said as tears slid down my cheek. "No, Alyce! Don't do this! Stay alive!" He cried "I Love.. You, Shim Changmin..." I said as my voice become more and more week. I slowly closed my eyes while placing my hands on Changmin's Hands. "NO! ALYCE! ALYCE! YOU PROMISED TO GO TRICK-OR-TREATING WITH ME!" Changmin cried. But he realized that from now on I, Alyce Park is gone. He placed the dead body on the floor and got up walking rapidly towards Ga In. He knocked down every guy who got in his way, as he was walking towards GA In, he had some flashbacks of him and I having fun together.
His heart hurt so much, his tears were pouring down his face. As he made his way to Ga In the cops showed up. He grabbed Ga In by the neck pushed her against the wall. "WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME?! NOT ALYCE! ME! IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME. KILL ME! KILL ME RIGHT NOW! KILL ME YOU STUPID B!TCH" the cops pulled Changmin away from Ga In and took her away to jail. Changmin stared at the dead body as they took the body away into a car, He still had his eyes on the body. "I Love You Alyce.." Changmin whispered as his tears slid down his cheeks "I love you..."Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



