SUZY,
CALVIN,
YOOCHUN
That day was drizzling.
It was our first anniversary.
Mine and Calvin's.
Why must everything go wrong??
"Suzy,there is something important I have to tell you." Calvin looked at me,I could see a tinge of guilt in his eyes.
Somehow I knew where this was going.
"Haha...lets not talk." I tried to forced the smile on my face as I pulled him to walk further.
But he stood still and pulled me back.
"Calvin...please." I begged him not to say anything.
I knew it would not be a good outcome.
We have not been working well and break out in frequent quarrels.
Doors slamming,shouting seems like a routine for us.
Yet today we decided to go out again.
Here we are at some random street,Calvin sharing his umbrella with me.
I just didn't want to hear those words.
"Suzy,I have to say this.You are nice and everything.But..." Calvin said.
"No...don't say it." I pleaded.
"Let's break up." Calvin finally got the words out of his mouth despite my pleads. "I'm sorry."
With that,he walked off with his umbrella,leaving me in the drizzling of the rain.
Just that moment,the skies decided to rub salt in my wound,the rain poured down heavier.
"Why?!Of all the days!" I shouted to Calvin who turned back one last time and walked off.
My heart felt like someone was squishing it.
My lips were quivering.
Tears were streaming and blended with the raindrops on my face.
My knees gave way and I found myself sitting on the wet pavement.
I looked around for a comforting face but there was no one there.
It was just some random spot I chose to break down at.
Suddenly a face appeared in my mind.
Yoochun's face.
He used to be my best friend and had warned me about my unsteady relationship with Calvin.
I cried even harder.
I missed him so much.
"Miss are you alright?" I heard someone asked.
That voice,that familiar voice.
I shook my head as my shoulders shook again.
I wish Yoochun was here.
But it was impossible.
Here at this random spot,at some random,why would he be in Taiwan?
"Miss?" The person was still there.
Its probably some busybody random person.
"What do you...Yoo...Yoochun?"
Yoochun...
He is here.
At this random spot.
I was dreaming,right?
"Suzy?" Yoochun's eyes widen.
His gentle hands brought me up to my feet.
They pulled me into a warm embrace which I missed so much.
"He broke with me." My words were interrupted with sobs.
"I know.He called me." Yoochun said still hugging me.
"I...I..miss you so much." I stammered.
"Me too." Yoochun replied patting my back."Suzy actually,I never left."
I pushed him away."What?!"
"Remember last week you were dating Calvin at the park.I accidentally bumped into you both and you thought I was some random guy."
I remembered.I thought it was just some clumsy guy.
"Remember two days ago,you both were fighting at the gateway at the old school.You were crying and dropped your bag and I picked it up and pass it to you.You thought I was a random guy again."
I remembered that day.
But why?
"Why?Why didn't you tell me?" I wanted to know his answer.
"I love you Suzy.But I could never bring myself to tell you my true feelings especially when you were dating Calvin." Yoochun said,his hands on my shoulders.
I felt as if my heart stopped.
Yoochun love me?
The rain still poured on both of us as we stared into each other's eyes.
I was lost for words...
I had to get out of here.
I turned to walked away but Yoochun pulled me back for a kiss.
I felt as if fireworks burst in the rain.
I felt my heart raced once again,a feeling I never feel when I was with Calvin.
I felt myself feeling warm though the cold wind was blowing.
Yoochun was kissing me.
After we pulled away...Yoochun smiled.
"Its ok.Just treat me like a random guy." His eyes looked hurt.
No...
He was never a random guy.
"Yoochun..."
It was my turn.
I ran in front of him and hugged him.
"You were never a random guy.Yoochun..I love you too." I said,blushing.
"Really?!" Yoochun said,a little taken aback.
Suddenly the rain stopped.A pretty rainbow appeared.
"Is this for real?" I said out loud,chuckling.
"I guess the skies were feeling random." Yoochun laughed as he grabbed my hand and we ran towards the rainbow.
On a random street.
On a random day.
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



