(Jaejoong POV)
As usual I woke up first in the morning. I made my way in front my mirror. This is actually became a habit to me, to stare at my beautiful face anytime it’s possible, in front of mirror
I look at my beautiful creature in front of me. What a
perfect face with a pair of eyes that look so cold but unavoidable. Then I look at my beautiful jaws, what a perfect shape. It’s just too perfect for a guy like me. I move my eyes to my well shape nose and my sexy lips. I know it just irresistible..
“Hyung!!! I’m hungry!!!” our baby Changmin cried out because of his starveness. Aish, this brat sure knows how to ruin my perfect day
“Okay…okay…I’m coming!!!” I shouted at him in frustration
“See you later, mirror!” I gave my perfect smile in front of my mirror
-------------------------------------------------
“Yunho, what is our next schedule today?” I asked Yunho while I keep on cook for our breakfast
“We have a photo shoot at K-Pop magazine at 9 a.m and then we must go to Kwangju to have showcase there and then we have dance rehearsal at SM Entertainment office and then….. blah…. blah… blah…” Yunho kept reading DBSK schedule for today and I didn’t pay a lot of attention to it. I heard what I need to hear. We’re gonna take a photo shoot today and that’s mean I’m gonna show my charm to the world. Yay! I’m so excited! I was thinking about the photo shoot when Changmin yelled
“Hyung!!! You burn our food!!” I look at my pan to see my cooking has burnt
“What the hell?! I’m sorry, I’ll cook again” I said sorry to him
“Yah hyung you better hurry. I’m so hungry… you don’t want to see me unconscious, do you?!” Changmin commanded me to cook as quickly as I can. What the hell he is thinking? How dare he command me to do something when I’m the oldest here? I think this child need some attitude lessons. But I gave him that lesson at another times, I don’t want to ruin my beautiful day with my anger. It just makes me frustration and you know what? Frustration can gives you wrinkles on your face and I definitely don’t want my beautiful face become ugly. I couldn’t stand it
“Alright” I simply answered him. I don’t want to start the World War III
---------------------------------------------------------------
**During photo session**
“It’s Youngwoong sshi turn. Please tell him to get him self ready” the photographer told Yunho the matter
“Alright” Yunho replied him and called Jaejoong for his session
--------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hyung, it’s your turn now” Yunho said to me. I told the make up artist to stop and made my way to the photo studio. Moreover, I don’t need too much make up, my face is already beautiful with or without make up.
“Turn your face to left…. Yeah like that….. Good, then show me cool expression… that’s it” the photographer gave me direction about my poses
“Thanks for being here. You’re really WELL cooperated Youngwoong sshi. I think you’re so perfect for being a model” said the photographer
“Aniyo, it’s because I follow your direction” I said that words to keep my self humble
“Youngwoong sshi, you’re really a kind and humble person” the photographer gave me compliment
“Thank you so much for your compliment” I said and bowed to the photographer respectly
---------------------------------------------------------------
“Jae, the photographer seems like you a lot, you know?” Yunho said to me
“I guess” I let a small grin on my face
“Yeah hyung, seeing your poses, I think you’re suitable enough to be a model” Yoochun complimented me
“Too bad, I’m still with you guys” I pretended to sigh heavily, makes the other member laughed hard
---------------------------------------------------------------
The next day DBSK have interview from SBS tv station…
“Annyonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida!!” DBSK members said in unison
“Well, it’s so great having you guys here. First off all, I want to say congratulations for being number 1 at Oricon Chart Japan. Your single Purple Line is really a nice song” said the MC
“Kamsahamnida. It such a great honor to us to receive that” Yunho as the leader of the group said that
“And one more thing, I also want to congrats Jaejoong for being number 1 Asia pretty boy” the MC said while making a giggle
“I already guess that. I think I deserve that place, knowing that I’m so beautiful and no one could resist me” I said proudly
“Huh?!” suddenly I heard the MC said that. Why he did that? Is he jealous or something? But then I realize. I’m so stupid!! How can I say such a thing at tv station. The other members just gave me weird look. I suddenly feel so shame.
“Cut that off” I simply said to the PD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**After the show**
“Jaejoong, how come you say such a thing?” Yunho asked me after we finished shooting the show
“Mianhe” I said truthfully. I know I’m wrong. I did stupid thing
“Just don’t do it again, okay?!” he said again. I just nodded my head
----------------------------------------------------
**3 days later…**
“Hello mirror! Here we go again! Look what we had today?! Hmm, I see a young handsome man with a pair of beautiful eyes and killer smile” Jaejoong said to him self in front of his favorite thing which is mirror. He doesn’t have any idea that his band mate was eavesdropped him outside his room
“Do you hear that?!” Junsu exclaimed to Yoochun. That two guys were standing in front of their hyung’s room and hearing all the things he said
“Aish, you don’t have to say it out load. I could hear that. Do you think I’m deaf?!” Yoochun said, irritating with Junsu’s voice
“See?! I’ve told you that Jaejoong hyung became weird these days…. I often hear him talk to him self!” Junsu said again. Suddenly, they felt someone tapped their shoulder from behind
“What were the two of you doing here, huh?!” Yunho asked them suspiciously
“Hmmm, it’s nothing hyung!” Yoochun said and move him self and Junsu out of there
‘Aish, that two brat are weird’ Yunho thought to him self
-------------------------------------------------------------------
**Few months later….**
........We’re here at radio station to promote our newest album ‘MIROTIC’. Gosh! I really like this song called Ju Moon. You know what? The lyric is so……me.
You want me
You’ve fallen for me
You’re crazy for me
You’re my slave
I got you under my skin
See that?! That’s what I mean. No one could reject me, they couldn’t help but to love me more. Damn, I’m so gorgeous
“Hyung! We must on air now” our Changminnie called me, making me back to my senses
“Okay” I simply answered
-----------------------------------------------------
“99.10, Young Generation fm !!! We have a really special guest today. Can you guess who? Here they are Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!” DJ introduced us to the listeners
“Annyonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida!” we said in unison. And then we talk about our newest album. It said that we have good response for this album. It is sold 300,000 copies already. Me and the other members were so happy. Then suddenly, DJ asked about our personal life. She asked us about what we thought about our self and the other members. Hm, I think she just want us to spill our secret.
“So, Yunho sshi, what do you think about your self and about the other member?” she asked Yunho first
“Hmmm, I think I’m a responsible person. Maybe it’s because I’m the leader so I need to take care the other members. And I thought the other members are nice person. Junsu is bright and cheerful while Changmin is quite and shy. Yoochun on the other hand is the most sensitive one in our group. While Jaejoong …… he is the person with full of charm” Yunho answered and look at me. I blush a little. No, it’s not that I love him or what, but I was so touched that he gave me compliment which is so rare…
“And what about you, Jaejoong sshi?” DJ turned to question me
“Hmmm, what should I say… I think Yunho was right, I’m full of charm. My eyes, my face, my body… they are so perfect. I even didn’t have plastic surgery. It’s so natural that I turned to be a handsome guy. That’s because I was born beautiful. You know what? I often wonder about my self. Why am I so handsome? That’s definitely makes every girl drool at me and every guy envy me, I’m so blessed by God…” I spilt that words out without thinking
“Bwoh?!” DJ gave me questioning look and the other members also gave me ‘what are you thinking-look’
“What? Why?” I asked them. I don’t get what they mean
“I think it’s time for us to hear another song from DBSK’s album Mirotic. It’s Flower Lady, please enjoy!” DJ spoke again and turned the music on. And then she said excuse to us to go to the toilet. Why did she suddenly do that? She didn’t like me or what?! She’s definitely a weird girl…
“Hyung, what are you doing?” Junsu whom sit next to me whisper to my ear
“What do I do? I just say what I think about my self” I offended my self. Why these people couldn’t understand me?!
“You turned weird these days hyung” he said again. What actually he trying to say, huh?! He want to say that I’m crazy or what! He really pissed me off
“What do you mean?” I asked him angrily. Now the others just look at us
“Yeah, you turn weird, don’t you know that? Me and Yoochun often hear you talk to your self in front of mirror” he spilt out what’s in his mind. So they were eavesdropping me these days, huh?!
“Are you trying to say that I’m crazy???” I couldn’t help it but to raise my voice. This brat sure didn’t know how to respect elder
“Anio, I didn’t mean that. Why are you raising your voice? We’re still at studio for Godness sake” he said again, making an excuse. But I already pissed off with this brat
“Please be quite, we’ll discuss it later” Yunho said, making me and Junsu shut up
---------------------------------------------
(At DBSK apartment)
“I’m sleepy. I go to bed now, okay?” Junsu said to his bandmate right after they arrived at their apartment. He was about to move his body to bedroom, but suddenly Jaejoong stop him
“We still have unfinished business” he said to Junsu impatiently
“What is that hyung? Can we talk about that later? I’m so tired and sleepy” Junsu said and yawn. He couldn’t help it, he already tired with DBSK tight schedule especially this time when they are promoting their new album
“No, I want to talk now. What do you mean with I’m weird and all?” Jaejoong said, still angry about Junsu’s words when they were on radio station
“Hyung, can we forget about it? I really need to sleep now” Junsu said again
“Don’t make excuse, Junsu” Jaejoong said
“HYUNG! WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I SAID I NEED TO SLEEP NOW!” Junsu yelled. Now, he already pissed off with his hyung
“Aish! How could you yell at me?!” Jaejoong said, he want to give Junsu a punch on his face, but Changmin stop him
“Hyung, calm down” he said to calm down his hyung. Yoochun also calm Junsu down. They don’t want them to fight
“Just tell me what’s on your mind!” Jaejoong yelled again to Junsu
“Fine! I think you were weird these days! I often hear you talk to your self. You often praise your self when we’re filming reality show or have interview at radio station. What are you thinking, huh?!” finally Junsu spilt what’s on his mind and seems to be what the other member thinking too
“Yah! Are you trying to say I’m crazy??” Jaejoong said angrily. He couldn’t believe that his bandmate, the person who he spend his time the most, the person who he thought like a family to him, can speak those words
“It’s for you to think your self” Junsu said. He also disappointed with Jaejoong. He is the oldest one, but he act childishly. He should be the one that can control the situation, the one that can help Yunho to lead this band. But with this kind of behavior, Junsu think that it’s impossible for Jaejoong to do that
“What do you mean, huh?! Do you envy me or what?” Jaejoong said again. This argue is surely become fight
“You know what? You are sick!” Junsu said angrily. He didn’t know what the hell is Jaejoong thinking? How come he thinks of him like that?
“Can you two stop fighting!” now Yunho as the leader finally speak. He knows that this fight will become big if he doesn’t stop them now
“Fine! I leave this band! Are you guys happy now?!” Jaejoong said and went out from the apartment, but Yunho chase him
“Jae!! Jaejoong!!” Yunho said, but Jaejoong ignore him and kept walking out from their apartment
------------------------------------------------------------
(Jaejoong POV)
Here I am, at han river, my favorite place. I usually come here when I felt upset or angry. I couldn’t believe it that Junsu and the other member thought that I am crazy. What did I do, huh? Is it wrong for someone to have self esteem? I was thinking to my self when I feel someone tapped my shoulder
“Jae….” He said. I know who’s voice is it
“What? How do you know I was here?!” I said, but still didn’t face him. I still feel angry. We kept silence for a while. He didn’t say any single word yet. He maybe knows that I need time to calm my self. When I feel like my anger was a little bit disappear, I speak to him
“How’s he?” I asked, refering to Junsu
“He really felt sorry. He said he didn’t mean that words” Yunho answered
“Are you sure? Don’t you guys also have a thought like him? I know you all think that I’m crazy for talking to my self” I said suspiciously
“Anio. No one think that you’re crazy. It just that…….” He said but suddenly paused to think of something
“Just what? Just that you guys only think I’m weird? It’s not different anyway” I said. I know he just want me to come back. But I will not comeback, not before they learn how to respect the elders
“Mmmm……” he couldn’t reply my words. So that is true, that they think of me that way
“Hyung, why are you doing that thing?” Yunho finally asked me the matter. He didn’t call me hyung except it’s really serious problem
“Do what? That I often praise my self in front of everyone?” I asked him back
“Ne… you used to be a humble person before. Why did you suddenly become like this?” he said again
“Yah! Is it wrong for me to have self esteem?” I offended my self for being like that
“Anio. It’s not wrong that you have self esteem. Actually that was a good thing though. But have you realize that what you say isn’t self esteem but only your egoistic nature? What are you looking for hyung? Popularity? Existence?” he said again
“You know me for a long time since we we’re on our training, right? You must know that people used to ignore me, to say that I’m useless. They said that I have no talent, I’m ugly, I can’t be superstar, I’m just a country boy that even didn’t worth enough to pass my audition. You know what? I still remember those days. I tried so hard to be like I’m now. I tried so hard to show them that I can, that I have talent, that I’m not ugly, that I can be superstar. And now, I have everything that they thought I will never have. Is it wrong for me to show them what I got? To sealed their lips that already say those harsh and skeptical words? I’m like this is caused by a reason” I said what I feel. Those feeling that I kept inside me and never say to anyone. I feel that my eyes already hot with tears but I couldn’t let them running down through my face. I can’t let everyone saw the weak me
“Hyung….” He whispered. I know he feel sorry for me. There’s silence between us. We let it be. It better like that for a while
1 hour passed……..
“I’m sorry” finally I said that words. I couldn’t let my ego ruin the other member future. I finally realize that what I did risk DBSK’s career. We live at entertainment industry which is need good image. My egoistic narcissism is only put the negative image for us and I don’t want that happen to me and the others. Yunho still silent
“I’m sorry. I promise I will not do that again. I just, you know…… I’m tired with my life and I need to let out my thought so that I don’t get stressed” I said sorry to him. I do, I really mean that
“It’s okay Jae” he smile at me, assured me that everything will be okay. I’m very glad that I have friend like him. He really know me well
“Yah, and now you call me Jae again?!” I teased him. Actually, I don’t really care about that, considering that I’m older than him just a couple of days
“Sorry, but I call you hyung when the situation is urgent” he teased me back
“Aish. Someday I’ll definitely teach you guys how to respect the elder” I said, pretend to be mad
“Okay… shall we go home?” he said again
“Well okay” I smile and we made our way to home
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Next morning at DBSK apartment)
Changmin get up from his sleep, realize that his stomach need to fill with foods. He made his way to kitchen. He already smelled something good from kitchen. He wonders who is cooking this early morning. ‘Is it possible that Jaejoong? He already came home?’ he thought to his self
“Hyung!” Changmin exclaimed. He feels happy that Jaejoong come back home
“Gwenchana? Why are you waking up this early?” Jaejoong asked in concern. Suddenly he hear something like growl and it comes from Changmin
“I guess I know why” Jaejoong chuckled. Changmin just let small grin on his face
“Okay, just wait a minute” Jaejoong said to him. Changmin already sit on the chair obediently. Jaejoong looks like the mother who cooks breakfast for her kid. When Jaejoong prepare their breakfast, one by one of DBSK member also wake up
“Hyung……” Junsu said. He didn’t know that Jaejoong already came back home
“Oh Junsu, you already wake up?! Come on sit down, the foods will ready” Jaejoong said softly like he already forgot about the incident last night
“Hyung, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that words” Junsu said sorry. He really meant it
“It’s okay Junsu. I already forgot about that” Jaejoong assured Junsu
“But hyung….” Junsu said, still feel hesitate
“It’s really okay Junsu. I'm not mad at you. Maybe I’m the one who should say sorry to all of you guys that I already ruined our image just by my egoicentric” Jaejoong said truthfully. The other members were glad too. They glad that their hyung is back to him self again.
“And about me talking and admiring my self in front of mirror…. I think it’s quite normal. Don’t say you guys never do that in your life?! I ever seen or hear worse than that. You know what? I ever heard Junsu compliment about his butt when I passed the bathroom” Jaejoong spilt the fact
“Yah Junsu! Are you serious?! What are you doing at bathroom? You compliment your ugly-duck-butt? Oh My God” Yoochun pretended to gasp
“Anio, it’s not what you think” Junsu said panicly. They could see Junsu’s face become red with blushing
“And you’re the one that called me sick?” Jaejoong teased him more
“Aish. I said it’s not like what you guys thinking!” Junsu said, he blushed even more
“And how do you know what are we thinking, huh?” Changmin, the maknae joined the ‘tease Junsu’ club
“ you’re so funny!” Yunho laughed happily seeing the other member teased Junsu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jaejoong POV)
I move my body in front of mirror and started to look at my creature again. I fix my hair and my make up. I’m ready to do my job today
“Are you done admiring your self hyung? We must go to the stage now” Changmin, the smart ass dongsaeng teased me
“Aish, okay I’m ready” I said, pretend irritating with his words. But I only took that as a joke. I know he didn’t mean that. I already promise to my self that I will not let anyone bring me down. I, Kim Jaejoong is talented, handsome and sure worth to be a superstar. I will prove that to the world by giving my best in everything I do. I realize something that people sometime need to courage him self and have self confidence. It’s a good thing as long as you don’t put that too much that making you become someone arrogant
“Hyung, come on!” Changmin said impatiently. I must stop my self from talking wisely. It really doesn’t suit me LOL
“Alright alright I come” I said and run to the stage
“Dong Bang Shin Ki fighting!” we said in unison and get to the stage excitedly
-
-
-
-
You want me, You've fallen for me
You're crazy over me, You can't escape
I got you under my skin
You want me, You've fallen for me, You're crazy over me
You're my slave, I got you under my skin
(DBSK-Mirotic)
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



