<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Story (One-Shot )


[Fangirls Fanatics Challenge]

-----------------------------------------------------------


Fangirls is in their hotel room after they have been to a fan meeting almost the entire day.
Kristine is in his room, Suzy is reading a magazine, Alyce is eating some snacks, G-Yan is sitting with her laptop.


“AHA-HA-HA-HEE” They all got shocked and look over at the door into Kristine’s room.


“What the heck is she doing?!” Suzy asks.


“Don’t know… Let’s check!” G-Yan said as she closed her laptop.


“But I’m eating right know!!” Alyce said and took another bite of her food. But nevertheless she stands up and they all three go over to Kristine’s door. Suzy takes the door handle and is about to open when they hear Kristine again.


“You’re so Handsome! I love you so much!” The three outside the room looked at each other.


“I didn’t know she had a visitor!?” Alyce said, the others nodded and continued eavesdropping.


“Let me brush your black hair”


“she has a BOY in her room!!” Suzy said with widened eyes.


“You have such a good body! Try this clothes on”


Alyce was almost strangling herself, Suzy was stoned and G-Yan was expressionless.


“When the heck did a boy come into her room?” Suzy said after some minutes of silence.


“Don’t know, I haven’t seen anyone come in” Alyce answered.


“Nobody can come into our hotel room without me noticing! And we have security guys standing outside” G-Yan said in statement.


“Your right” Alyce said and Suzy nods. Then they pay attention to Kristine’s room again.


“I love you so much! I will never let go of you!”


“WHAT!!” Alyce shouts in whisper, so Kristine and the boy cant’t hear her.


“she wants to get married and she haven’t even introduced the boy to us!”


“Don’t rush things!” G-Yan said matter-of-factly


“Yeah, but hasn’t she been acting a bit strange these past few days?” Alyce looks at the other two.


“she has… she’s been all secretive and has been in her room all the time…” Suzy agrees with Alyces.


“It’s since she got that package” Alyce said.


“Look what I just bought for you!” Kristine said. The others turn their attention to the room again.


“But aren’t it strange… There’s no answer when she says something” G-Yan said looking at the other two.


“You’re right… It is a bit strange” Suzy agrees while nodding.


“I’m starving!”Alyce said. G-Yan and Suzy gives her a death glare. Alyce frowns.


“You meanies!”


“OHH~ I love you so much!” They all were stoned by Kristine’s suddenly statement.


“Why is it I feel you don’t share the same feelings for me?” Then the other looked at each other.


“Okay, I have to know who it is she’s talking with!” Suzy stated. Alyce and G-Yan looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Suzy slowly opened the door.


As soon as Suzy has opened the door and sees what is going on in the room she faints from shock,

G-Yan catch Suzy just in right time so she doesn’t hit the floor. Alyce is almost killing herself in laughter. And G-Yan have a what-the-heck-are-you-doing expression.


Kristine is a bit surprised by them coming in so suddenly, but then she smiles and holds a boy doll up.


“Hey guys! I don’t think you have met my boy doll!”


“And what exactly is that!” Alyce finally gets air enough to say.


“That’s my ABJD, His name is Jae and he is a Dreaming Doll Jae” Kristine said proudly.


“Jae? ABJD?” G-Yan asks with a raised eyebrow.


“Yeah, Jae stands for Jaejoong! And ABJD is for Asian Ball Jointed Dolls”


Suzy gets back to reality and tries holding back her laughter, while saying “I just think we go out again and let you and your…ehm… Doll be alone…” The three of them leave Kristine’s room, and


Kristine returns her attention to Jae.


~Finished~

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com