FOXY NIGHT
After a long day of work she finally arrived at her apartment. Exhausted she went straight to her bathroom, taking a long hot bath. She took off her clothes wanting to step into the bathtub as her mobile phone started ringing. She went back to her living room, took the phone and moved back to her waiting bath. She pressed the answer button and answered with a tired “Yeoboseyo.”
“Are you home right now?”
“Yeah.”
“What are you doing right now?”
“I'm taking a bath. Why do you ask, SUZY?”
“Oh, Kristine and I are going to go clubbing and thought maybe you want to join us?”
“Sorry, but not today. I'm too tired and only want to go to bed.”
“Hasn't it stopped already?”
“Not really.”
“Then have a good rest. I'll see you in the office tomorrow.”
“Yeah, bye.”
And with that she hung up and put the phone next to the bathtub and stepped in.
She leaned back against the bathtub full of hot water reaching up to her chest as she closed her eyes and relaxed.
Her thoughts played with the happenings of the past few weeks. Her phone rang again.
'Please, let it be Suzy or Kristine or even G-yan.' she prayed silently.
She looked at the caller ID and saw an unknown number. She pressed the off button to cancel the call but to her misfortune the phone rang again and again.
With a harsh “What do you want?” she answered finally.
But there was no response.
“I know it is you, the stalker.” she confronted the caller.
“I only wanted to hear your voice.” replied the unknown one.
“Sorry to say it, but I think you've got the wrong number, so don't call me no more.”
“I don't think so, I'm talking to ALYCE WU right?”
“..................................................”
“Did I make you speechless?” the stalker chuckled lightly.
“Why do you know my name?”
“I should know it, so that I can moan it every time I'm thinking about you while touching myself.”
“You are crazy and pervert.” said Alyce disgruntled while water splashed out of the tub as she sat up.
“Oh I heard splashing of water. Are you in the bathtub? Oh only the imagination of you naked in a hot tub turns me on.” he purred.
“I'm going to hang up now!”
“You know I'm going to call again and again.”
“What do you want?”
“Isn't it obviously?”
“Not for me. I wasn't stalked until yet.”
“So I'm your first. What an honor!”
“You know I'm a virgin since ...”
“Yeah, I know you had many boys but none of them penetrate.” said the stalker disgusted.
“Did I make out jealousy amid your voice?”
“Are you interested?”
“Nope.”
“Don't you want to know who I am?”
“Not really. Oh wait, I want to know so I can sue you.”
“And I thought for a second you want to know me.” said the stalker sadly.
“Sorry, but I'm not into guys. What do you want?”
“You.” he purred.
“I said it already I don't fuck guys.”
“Please let me be your first. I'm craving for your touches, your lips on my skin and me inside you.” begged the stalker.
“You are disgusting.”
“You don't know me, how can you judge me?” he said slightly hurt.
“Your thoughts about me are nauseously.” Alyce hissed
Alyce stepped off the tub and with one hand she grabbed a towel. Linking the phone between shoulder and ear she put the towel around her naked body. She got out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom in search of some clothes to wear.
“What did you do? I heard rustling.”
“Got dressed.”
“Oh.” said the unknown person disappointed.
“You know what? I'm really tired and only want to go to bed.”
“Can I join you?”
“If you want that, you have come to my home.”
“Is that an invitation?”
“Sure.”
“Really? When I would rang the bell you let me in?” he asked excited
“Yeah. Why not.” answered Alyce. 'He can't know where I live.'
“And what are we going to do then?”
“Everything you want.”
“Really?” he got more excited.
“Really.” 'How possible is it that this guy would stand in front of my door?'
“So you would kiss me, touch me and fuck with me.” purred the caller.
“Yeah.”
“Promise?”
“Promise.”
“So if I ring the bell now, you would let me in and fuck with me senseless?”
“Sure.”
“Than I'm going to ring the bell now.”
And with that the bell rang. Alyce was startled. 'It can't be ...'
“You said you open the door and let me in. Why don't you do it?” asked the stalker on the phone.
“I thought I imagined the ringing?”
“No. I'm standing in front of your door, right now.”
“Since when?”
“Well ... to be honest all the time we were talking.” he said shyly.
“I don't open the door for a crazy stalker. I'm not stupid.”
“You promised.” choked the unknown one.
“Yeah, but I thought you don't know where I live.”
“Then I'm going to ring the bell till you open that damn door.”
And with that the ringing terror began.
“Stop it, please stop it.” begged Alyce.
“Then let me in and make your promise come true.”
“Okay okay but stop the ringing.” Alyce gave in.
The ringing stopped immediately. Alyce went to the door and opened it. And there she was, her own stalker. A man with short auburn hair, big doe eyes and full red lips. He was taller than herself. He wore a black suit and he looked stunned.
“Hi.” he said shyly and with blushing cheeks still the phone on his ear.
Alyce opened the door wider and gestured to him that he could come into her apartment, while she closed her mobile phone.
“Thanks.” the man said and did the same with his phone as he walked into the apartment. Alyce closed the door and after turning around she saw the man taking off his shirt, the jacket laid already on her couch.
“What are you doing?” asked Alyce astonished.
“Taking off my clothes.”
“I can see it but why?”
“You promised to fuck with me senseless. It will be going better without clothes on.”
“I said earlier that I don't fuck guys, i just flirt with them but i wont fuck them”
“Then I should fuck you instead?” he asked smirking and moved to him. He caressed her cheek
slightly. “Kiss me.” demanded the auburn haired softly.
“What?”
“Come on, kiss me. I won't bite.”
“I don't even know you.”
“All the boys you have flirted you didn't know them, too.”
“But I know there names at least.”
“Changmin. My name is Shim Changmin. So now that we clarified that can we start the fun part?”
“And what would this be?”
“You fucking with me.” purred Changmin into Alyce's ear and licked it. Afterwards he kissed Alyce harshly and bit down on her bottom lip.
“Come on, don't play hard-to-get. I'll let you top.” And he tried again to involve Alyce in a kiss. But failed.
“Okay. I get it. You don't want me. I'm not handsome enough.” He moved back and took his jacket.
“And I thought you would keep your promise. But you are such a coward like all the others.” And with that he went to the door to leave the place. As Alyce turned him around and slammed him against the door kissing him passionately their tongues battled about dominance. Their hands roamed over each other's body. At the time when there was barely any air left they broke the kiss.
“Now after all you want me!”
Alyce's answer was another kiss. 'I knew it. I only had to pull the right strings and he does everything I want.'
Changmin opened the shirt and threw it away as Alyce hands went down to the belt and unbuckled it. Within seconds Changmin's trousers were on his ankles.Changmin backed away a few steps and looked at the appearance in front of him. He had never seen someone as beautiful as her. The hips, the body the red and swollen lips and these dark eyes glistening of lust.
“Do you like what you see?” purred Alyce and stepped out. She went towards Changmin as she was swaying her hips.
Changmin wrapped his arms around Alyce's waist and purred in her ear.
“Fuck with me now.” His hands went into the waistband and pulled the undies of Alyce down in one movement. Alyce's hands did the same, too. He pressed Alyce against the door again and pressed himself against her. They kissed again and the arousal rubbed against each other. He took one of Alyce's legs and put it around his waist before he pushed slowly into the tight entrance of her. Alyce's arms were wrapped around Changmin's neck again to get more balance as the other one pushed himself into her again and again. Their breathing got harder and harder and changed into panting. Alyce lifted her other leg around Changmin's waist, too, and moaned in his ear “More... harder ... faster...”
The thrusts became harder and faster. Alyce clenched around Changmin's arousal. His thrusts got slower till he stopped and pulled out of Alyce.
“Why did you stop?” panted Alyce
“Get over there on your knees.”Changmin pointed to the couch. She went there and got on her knees his arms rested. She could feel Changmin's hands on her waist as he pushed into her again. His thrusts got deeper and deeper. By changing the angle Changmin found Alyce's sweet spot as the smaller one let out a loud scream.
“Yeah, right there.” moaned the smaller one shamelessly. “Oh god, Changmin harder, please fuck me harder.” she begged.
And Changmin accomplished her wishes and fucked her harder. With every thrust into this tight hole he felt the muscles twitching and knew Alyce was going to cum. Only a few more thrusts and Alyce came onto the couch with a loud “Changmin” on her lips. Soon afterwards Changmin spread his milk.
Both panted hard as Changmin sat onto the couch next to her. Alyce was leaning against the backrest.
After some time both gained their regular breathing back. Alyce looked at Changmin and asked him the question which was bothering her the whole time.
“Didn't we meet before?”
“Yeah, at the birthday party of my Aunt. She is your boss.”
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



