<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, February 21, 2009

One night [R] Alyce ♥ Shim Changmin


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Alyce POV:


I stood in front of G-Yan's house in an uncomfortable outfit. This is what i get for wearing something to impress. Oh well at least i look nice. I reached out and rang the doorbell. Soon the door opened and my best friend opens the door.

"ALYCEEEEE~~~ You're here! I'm soo happy you made it." G-Yan shouted at me. I jumped back and smiled, “Well you did kinda blackmail me.” I walked through the door and hugged her.” So please tell me that you didn't invite 2938479 million people. You know how i am with people" G-Yan just smiled and said, "See for yourself" I walked into her house. I looked around. There were people everywhere but not jam packed like i thought it'd be. G-Yan has so many friends, She says that sometimes she doesn't even remember their names. Now that’s a lot of friends. Me on the other hand, I get shy in front of new people but in the end i make friends easily. So I guess i have a lot of friends but i have a few close friends. G-Yan says that i love making people laugh especially when they're sad. That’s apparently why everyone likes me. I was about to turn around and walk right back out. Too many people for me but G-Yan turn me back around and push me into the crowd. She said while pushing me. "Go on~ mingle some! Go find yourself a man~ I have my Lee Minho so go find yourself one, And if i come looking for you and you aren't here. You'll here from me! You better be here when its over" and with that she left me in the midst of the crowd.


Ugh she always does this to me. I guess i'll just have to 'mingle' for G-Yan. I'll do my best to try and get to know almost everyone here. That's what G-Yan wants for me to do so thats what i'll do. I went around the house silently. I was trying to build the courage to talk to people. In the end, i found myself in the kitchen. I grabbed myself a drink and opened it. I chugged it down fast. I crushed the can with one hand and wiped my mouth with the other. Then i heard someone clapping.


"Wow. That was amazing. How'd you crush that can? Teach me!" i heard someone say. My eyes widened and i turned around. Standing there clapping was a really cute guy with a million dollar smile.


I said, "Oh, i didn't know someone was watching me."


He laughed and replied, "That’s good cause then i wouldn't have known about your awesome can crushing powers."


I blushed and threw the can away. I moved towards the door when i felt his hand pull my arm back.


"hey i'm sorry. I didn't mean to make fun of you. It's just that i'm not very good with people." He said with that smile that just made me melt like butter.


I told him it was ok. I looked at him. He was cute. I'm wondering if i should go for it. I decided that i should get to know him more before. And so we ended up talking for the rest of the night. Since we were in the kitchen we were kinda secluded from the rest of the party. The only time we saw other people was when they came in for drinks.


I found out his name was Changmin. We had so much in common. We both are Juniors in college but his 21 and im 20. He loves food almost as much as i do.


By the time i figured all that out G-Yan comes in.


"There you are! The party's over. You can leave your poop" she said smiling. "O hey Changmin looks like you've met my good friend Alyce."

He nodded and said goodnight to the both of us plus Lee Minho. He grabbed his things and left the house.


G-Yan turned towards me and gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and asked her for comfy clothes since i was going to stay the night.


The next few days, all i could think about was Changmin. Then 4 days after the party while about to go to lunch. I got a phone call from an unknown number. I picked it up and heard a guys voice shout.


"HI!!! ALYCE!!!" I heard. I pulled the phone away from my ear and put it back.


I asked politely, "Who is this?"


"You don't remember me?!?! Awww now Changmin is sad!" he gasped.


"Changmin?!?! How'd you get my number?" I asked him.


I heard him laugh and then he said, "Well who else?" I thought about it and figured that G-Yan gave it to him.


We talked on the phone and he asked me to lunch. I told him that i'd go only if it was all i could eat. He agreed and told me to meet him at the restaurant.


I found out more about him. He lives with four other guys who are his best friends. He said that

he dreams of becoming a star. He dances and sings really well.


We continued to meet and we ended up getting really close together. We were really great friends but i couldn't help but feel like there was something more between us.


I planned on confessing my feelings to him.


I was in my room trying to figure out how i was going to tell Changmin i liked him. When i got a call from him, He sounded drunk. He asked me if we could talk cause he needed a friend by his side.


I rushed over to his house in sweatpants and a tight tee. No jacket or anything. He sounded so desperate that i just wanted to get over there.


He was a mess when he opened the door. He offered me some beer and other alcohol. We sat down on his couch and we talked. HE spilled out all his feelings.


"She doesn't love me." He said. My heart sank. "The girl i love doesn't love me. I confessed to her that i loved her and i wanted her to be my girlfriend. But she doesn't like me. Why? Alyce? why doens't she like me? I did everything for her. Everything she asked me to do i did. So why doesn't she love me?" He cried out.


He downed another beer and continued to down them one after the other.


There was nothing i could do but comfort him and tell him that she was missing out. I tried my best to keep a smile on when my own heart was cracking and breaking.


He loved SOMEONE ELSE. I can't believe i spent all that time with him and caring for him and he loved someone else.


Well if he really loves her i guess i'll back off for him to be happy. But she doesn't love him. She should.


"Changmin~ Its ok. She doesn't know what she's missing out on. Don't worry she'll fall for you.


Just keep trying."I told him.


Changmin looked up at me and looked confused. "Ga In? Is that you? Are you here to accept me?" He grabbed me and forced me down onto the couch. He smelled really bad like alcohol.


Then he kissed me. At first it was nice but then i realized that he thought i was his love. I pushed him away and he mutter Ga In's name under his breath.

i told him, "I'm not Ga In Changmin! I'm Alyce!"


HE wouldnt listen to me. He continued to push himself onto me kissing my lips my cheeks my neck. Next thing i know Changmin is reaching under my shirt. This was so wrong but it felt so good. I moaned as he played with my breasts. He pulled my shirt off completely and trailed kisses down my body while still massaging my goods.


He was muttering to himself things like "I love you." "You love me right?" over and over again.


I know this is bad that i'm letting him do this but even if i try to get out he's too strong.


He continued to kiss my stomach next to my bellybutton. His tongue played with my belly

button and made its way back to my mouth. He unhooked my bra and took it off. He hurriedly pulls his shirt off and kisses me hard on the mouth. He roughly plays with my tongue. We battled it out with our mouths as he explored and tried to shove his tongue deep. As we battle i feel his hands moving down towards my entrance. I felt his fingers through my underwear. They massaged my entrance and i let out a moan. I felt his bump growing against my stomach. He rubbed harder and faster making me moan and groan louder in his mouth. He pulled my pants down and off. He scooted down towards my entrance and pulled my underwear off with his teeth. I was about to sit up when i felt his warm wet tongue swirling around lapping up my juices.


He kissed me and i tasted everything. He continued to rub my entrance and tried to take his pants off with one hand. He was too drunk to do even that. He gave up on the one handed thing and took his pants off in a rush. He picked me up naked and carried me to his room. He threw me on the bed and attacked me more. Leaving marks everywhere. He inserted a finger in me and i scream in pain.


He kissed my tears away and said, "Its ok Ga In. i love you. Ga In"


His words of comfort just made me cry more. they weren't meant for me. I tried to get away. I didn't want this anymore. But he just pinned me down with his weight. He added another finger and begins to pump them in and out. At first all i felt was pain. but pleasure slowly overcame that.


He ripped off his boxers and i felt his member hard and erected. He positioned himself and i braced myself knowing he wouldn't stop no matter what. I closed my eyes shut as he entered me. The pain was unbearable. Changmin just pumped himself in and out. The pain was huge but his constant movement eased the pain and i was soon shouted his name in pleasure. We rocked the bed and our bodies met and separated. We continued to scream each other's names. Well i screamed his and he screamed hers. It was wonderful.


He flipped me over so that he was on bottom. I rode on top of him. He guided me with one hand and as he played with my breast with the other. He stopped me and leaned towards me while still inside of me. He kissed me deeply and flipped me over once again so that i was in a dog position. He was kneeling on his bed and grabbed my legs. He pulled out and rammed back in.


We made more sweet music and finally we released ourselves in each other. We both collapsed on his bed. He quickly fell asleep.


When he fell asleep, i cleaned myself up and got dressed. Then i cleaned him up a bit and put his boxers on. He can't know about this. This is for his own good.


I left his house feeling dirty and ashamed. I got on my bed and fell asleep instantly.


The next morning, I woke up to my phone ringing. I answered the call and it was Changmin.


"hello?" I answered.


"Alyce!!!! thank you soo much for coming yesterday! you were right! She came over to my house to apologize! She said that she thought about what i said and decided that she would give me a try! I might have a change with her!" He exclaimed through the phone. Looks like i don't have a chance with you. He continued, "You're a great friend. I'm so happy that she said yes!"


I laughed as tears fell down my face. I said back to him in a slightly shaky voice, "Yeah that’s great Changmin i'm so happy for you" I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears.


He laughed and said, "Thanks a lot Alyce! by the way did anything happen last night? I woke in my bed with just my underwear on."


My eyes let out waterfalls. I held the phone away and sniffed. I cleared my throat and brought the phone back, "No Changmin i left after an hour of talking to you and then i went home. You must have stripped yourself when getting to bed."


"oohhh well that makes sense thanks again! i got to go get ready for my date!!!" He said and then hung up.


I kept the phone to my ear even though he had hung up. I started to cry harder now.


"Yeah bye Changmin. I love you, really. But you're happy so i'm happy. Even if you’re with other girl. I'm willing to let you go to another girl as long as your happy." and with that i hung up the phone and cried myself dry.


Goodbye Changmin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com