<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, February 21, 2009


UNEXPECTED VALENTINES'

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=


A droplet fell from the sky a fell onto the ground. Many millions of others joined it on the ground and created puddles. The door opened and I stepped out and took a look at the weather. One glance and I smiled.
.
"Perfect weather for my mood." I muttered, walking down the steps with my umbrella. No one was walking around in my neighborhood. Why would they?
.
Just recently, I was rejected by my long time crush, Jiro, and I was feeling down about it. I’ve liked him since the first time I saw him and i finally had the guts to tell him...but everything turned out wrong. I felt depressed, and I decided to go for a walk after pondering what i should do. I still wanted to be friends with him but I didn’t know how he’d react because he was really quiet and such. Maybe that’s why I liked him but now...its all over and done with. No Jiro and Kristine.
.
"Argh, I wore the wrong thing." I said, shivering in the cold. "I should've worn some pants instead of this skirt. Oh well, Im at the pier now."
.
The sun was gone and the sky was grey. I looked at the view as the wind blew my hair back. The rain was coming down in sheets and I sat down on a dry piece of railing and stared in front of me, remembering the good times i had when I talked to Jiro and suddenly I felt sad once again. Valentines Day was tomorrow and I know i had someone...I just couldn’t decide on anyone.
.
Usually on Valentines Day, if I had no one, I would go to the mall alone and look at all of the happy couples walk around looking at things for each other. I hoped that this year would be different but it turned out this could be a tradition.
.
"Hey! Kristine!" a voice called out from down the road. I looked and I saw my best friends; Alyce, Suzy, and G-Yan waving to me with 4 guys behind them. I walked over to them and we all hugged each other in happiness.
.
"Hey, who are they? They’re really...tall." I said, laughing a little.
.
"They’re our new dates for tomorrow! They’re from KOREA." Alyce said. The other girls laughed and nodded.
.
"Oh Really? Cool then, we going to the mall as usual?" I asked.
.
"No silly! Were going to the," Alyce said, eyes glowing. "AMUSEMENT PARK!"
.
"Seriously?! No way!"
.
"Yeah these guys could get us a discount for whatever price! Isn’t that awesome?" G-Yan said, happily.
.
"Yeah! of course! But what are you going to do today? I mean, it isn’t even V-day yet. That’s tomorrow."
.
"I know that, but today, were going to the mall!" Suzy exclaimed, laughing.
.
"Oh cool! Breaking my tradition." I said.
.
"Haha sorry, but look the suns coming out now! The most perfect weather today." Suzy said, looking over at the horizon.
.
"OH yeah! Completely forgot! Guys, this is Kristine, the girl I’ve been telling you about." Alyce exclaimed, and then whispered. "But be nice, she’s just suffered a heart-break, okay?"
.
"I heard that. Yes, its true, but its nice to meet you!" I exclaimed, as we all started to walk to Alyce's car. "Hey, Alyce, are you sure you’re car will fit us all?"
.
"Nope! That’s why were taking TWO cars!" she said, smiling. "Ill take Suzy, and G-yan, and Ill also take Kim Junsu, Micky Yoochun and Shim Changmin."
.
"Wait wait wait wait WAIT! Did you just say Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin?!" I exclaimed. "F-from DBSK?!"
.
"Yeah, of course!" Alyce said. "How could you NOT recognize them?"
.
"Well, excuse me! Now can we go before I humiliate myself for being a fan?"
.
"Haha! Alrighty, lets GO!"
.
We all got into the cars and Alyce started to drive the car, following Jaejoong's. The sun shone in my eyes and I saw the faint remaining of a beautiful rainbow. I smiled, and thought, 'This is actually going to be a good day.'

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com