A tragic night had just came that ended the life of someone I really love, someone that completes me and the only reason for me to live life to the fullest, but because of one incident everything had change.
The beginning…
A gloomy morning comes that wakens me up, embracing the cool wind that refreshes my morning, admiring the chirping of the birds that makes me smile every morning knowing that when I woke up I will witness the well imposing appearance of the one I love, hugging me tight as if he wont let me go.
The slow movement of his eyes as he wakes up gives me the reason to face all the dilemmas that impede our love for one another.
We spent our times together, though his so busy from his work still he set his mind that there are boundaries between his work and me. When his with me he wont have think of anything but me that’s the best part why I love him so much. He’s such a sweet lover to me, the only lacking was a wedding ceremony, and for us we are a perfect couple.
As day pass by I notice that there’s something in him that I don’t know, I think he has a secret but don’t want to share it to me. He even went home late at night and I even smell the scent of alcohol that he has been drinking. As I ask him where did he go he don’t give me a dumb answering it, just turn away from me and go straight to our bedroom and then sleep without even changing his clothes.
One night as he arrives home I saw that he’s with other girl, she’s not familiar to me, he even don’t introduce her to me and that’s the only time I saw her. As he enters the house, he saw me standing right beside the window and then he look back to the car where he rode in. He ask me what am I doing in the window, I simply told him that I am waiting for him for almost 5 hours then unexpectedly I saw that his with other girl don’t even introduce her to me, just simply give her a kiss and then walk away, all of that I saw it in my both eyes, deep inside me of course im in pain, his such an insensitive guy, that was the first time he hurt me that much, I didn’t expected this to happen to us. That night I didn’t sleep together with him and he don’t even ask me why, he didn’t approach me that night, and no single explanation came out on his mouth. As I sleep, my pillow was wet, I sleep myself crying the entire night.
Morning, as he wakes up, he notice that im not in our house, he search the entire house but still no trace from me, I left the house without any words nor letter that explains why im leaving.
Days, weeks pass. He was alone, he was still looking for me. He asks his childhood friend who were the one I saw outside our house that night, the only reason why I left the house. Yeah……. she was his childhood friend who were left our country and migrated to another country, she just came back here to have her vacation and ask my man to be her tourist guide for she just stay here for a month. Of course as a childhood friend he accepted to be her tourist guide for the meantime she was her.
One day his childhood friend saw me in the coffee shop where my man and me usually spend our times and have some coffee to relax our mind. She get near to me, I was astound for she looks familiar, I remember the night I saw her outside our house, but I manage myself to calm down, so she sit beside me and she told me everything about their relationship, she even told me that my man always talk about me, that he really love me and he wants to be with me forever, he even wont let me go or walk away from him and if ever time comes he don’t know what to do, he even don’t know if ever he can live his life without me. As I heard everything I notice that I almost cry, im in watery eyes that time, in my mind I want to see my man again I want to hug him tight like before, I want to be with him again, and then as she continue our conversation, she told me than my man wants to meet me, in the place were we usually spend our times together. She gave me the time and the day when we’re supposed to meet.
I wake up in the morning with my smiles on, im so excited to see my man, I don’t know what to say if ever I am in front of him. I wear the dress where he gave during our one-year anniversary. So I go straight to the coffee shop where his childhood friend told me. As I sit in the coffee shop I saw him in the other side of the road, waving his hand on me, and even gave me a flying kiss, but as he walk through the other side, here comes a rushing car that bump him in just a second, as I saw what happen I ran as fast as I could towards him, I was crying, I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to lose my man, I look into his face that was full of blood, I say sorry for leaving him without any explanation, I hug him so much as I notice, he has a flower, a ring, and a letter, on his hand, he gave me the letter first, and then said goodbye, and he stops on breathing, my man was died in front of me, and he lose his life on my hand.
Inside the letter:
I’ve been waiting so long for one person and this one-sided love is very lonesome, spring, summer, fall, and winter with only the passing wind at my window. My love is deep, so deep I cant understand, as you walked away, my heart became fragile, just listen to a song is painful but I’ve never told anyone about it, you know the seat to my right, and the pillow on the right side have been empty for so long and safely guarded for you because I already thoroughly understand
that without your love I am only a half, not crying nor laughing not knowing for whom am I trying so hard, no one can replace the other half of the circle, I stubbornly wait for the wind to carry you back, I want to feel you in my arms again my love.
FOREVER,
SHIM CHOIKANG CHANGMIN
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



