<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WRONG NUMBER


It just happens once…

--Hi can you be my friend??—
A text message coming from now where, she don’t have any idea who the sender is, and she just ignore it by just deleting the message and went down stairs were her sisters are busy talking about the boys next door.

ALYCE got 3 sisters, SUZY the eldest, GRYANNE, and KRISTINE the youngest, they’re all got an appeal, having the qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight. One of them got different essential or distinctive characteristics. Suzy the eldest is kind the demure, but when she starts to speak especially the hentai-shh one her mouth wont stop to prate, just don’t deceive by her demure image there’s something in her that a person will apprehend clearly, she’s caring and a loving sister of course, she act as if she know everything for she has the right knowing that she was the eldest. Gryanne got a sarcastic look at first but try to know her you’ll find out who she really was, for her she’s cute enough, she delude the people by her cute image, and she prefer her feet than her face, she’s kind the weird about this things, she likes to write any thing that she thinks of and she’s good in arguing people and also got updated about music for she and Kristine loves to sing. Kristine she has the height of a model but don’t have the confidence to be one of them, she’s a silent type of girl but got a mysterious image, she’s a freaky gal slash nerd also that will confuse those people who doesn’t know her, she conceal her nominal personality through her simple and wholesome appearance, she doesn’t want to accept defeat she’s a fighter and lastly Alyce the optimistic of them all, she loves dancing for dancing is her passion, she doesn’t provoke easily but if she does well goodbye world she will transform into a wild beast, she wants to be in silence or wants to be alone in terms of family gathering or any socialization that make up the constituent part of strangers for her, and when she’s with her friends especially with her sisters she’s a wild whore, she take all things as a joke but sometimes when she’s serious it doesn’t that obvious leading not to have a conviction that her sister believes her, she makes everyone laugh to death for she’s good of structuring amusing lines, but despites of those facetious lines there’s a heart that makes man fall for her.

Days ago..

Yahh’’ a guy was yelling to Suzy as she step her feet out in their house. She was amazed by his appearance.
“What’s the matter with you huh, as if you know me before” confusing approach of suzy.
Im new here in your subdivision, but im with my 4 brothers, were just here yesterday, I just want to ask a help if you don’t mind” the guy starting to get near to her.
“Help?? Don’t tell me you’re lost, oh my god, do I look like a representation of a losing place?” as she insisted
“I didn’t say that, you’re just the first person whom I approach to for I was thinking you’re an approachable one because of your devastating appearance” as the guy stated his excuse.
Suzy was almost drowning of what the guys said, but still she keep her being professional, she don’t want to be trick by just a [well I cant tell that it’s a simple word but it gets into Suzy’s bloodstream.]

“So can you help me with this one LADY?” in his calm voice that stings into Suzy’s ears..
“Help! In what way? I mean how shall I help you” Suzy did her best not to be obvious that the guy rides her out of her pants.
“Just a simple background of this subdivision, I want to transverse the whole place, can you help me?” turning and tossing his head side to side
“You mean I’ll escort you to range over the subdivision?” as Suzy act reciprocally, looking for clarification
“Yeah, can you, please?” glaring to Suzy with a dog eyed like.
Okey okey, but I cant promise if I can be with you for the whole day still have to go somewhere” Suzy predicted

So Suzy and the guy range over the place, as they walk together Suzy ask his name and vice versa, but as they were at a long way off from Suzy’s house Kristine was watching them as they’re totally out of sight.

Kristine run towards Alyce she was in rush for she’s in desirably tell Alyce what did she have seen a while ago.

Yah Alyce, I’ve seen Suzy with a guy I don’t know who he was but he’s handsome indeed” giving Alyce a great slap in her butt
“Hey you freaky girl stop smacking my booty” saying those words while shaking her butt out.
“Wait what you’ve just said a while ago? Suzy! With a guy! You mean stranger? What’s with her, she’s with a stranger, come on Suzy, were did they hang on to?” exaggerate
reverse action of Alyce
“Hey you chill, Suzy was with a handsome boy don’t worry unless if she’s with an offensive to the sense of beauty in other words displeasing in appearance of course I’ll run after them, but his handsome enough Alyce, wait until Suzy come back home, I’ll ask her his name” Kristine starting to deluded her self
Yah weirdo, stop turning around, are you now dancing with your prince or something, but make sure that his handsome enough for me to believe you, okey?” as Alyce gives her last words and went upstairs.
“Alyce you’re so mean, I told you before don’t call me weirdo” shouted while following a stare to Alyce.
“But I can say im weird sometimes, ahh what so ever, I’ll just wait Suzy outside” she then puff herself outside

Minutes pass Kristine saw Suzy and the handsome guy as what she have said in the direction of where she was standing.

“Kristine what are you doing out here?” Suzy ask with bewilder facial appearance
“Me? Well im waiting for my prince charming” she laughs in a silly way with ill-concealed amusement embarrassment in her face while looking to the handsome guy.
“Oh I see, Kristine just go inside okey, I’ll tell you every details okey?” as Suzy give her a very harsh, bright, dazzling stare
Okey okey, just being with a handsome guy, you’ll being ungentle to me right now, no wonder” in her diminishing words of being deserted.

As Kristine retraces one's footsteps away from them, she heard a guy uttering a loud inarticulate voice calling someone’s name UKNOW, as she turn her back she witness a well pleasing appearance of a good-looking man. She was shock with surprise.

Uknow, where have you been? I’ve been looking for you” as what the other guy said with well modulated voice.
“Hey you there bro, I ask Suzy to take some walk for me to familiarize the place, wow this place is so cool” as Uknow go near to him and have their normal brotherly shake hands.
“Suzy? Who is she? Oh oh oh don’t tell me? Oh man!!!” sounded like his teasing his own brother.
Opss, what you’ve thinking its not in accordance with what is morally right” tapping his shoulder and go near to Suzy.
“Suzy meet my brother HERO, just bare with his unpredictable thoughts” as Uknow covering Hero erroneously interpretation.
Ohh so you’re Suzy the tourist guide of my well-builder brother huh!” Hero tries to tease Suzy with his tantalizing and glisten eyes.
Uknow well-builder? Don’t make me laugh, I don’t believe you unless I see those muscles in him” Suzy act as if she never sense the muscles of Uknow.
Yah Kristine come over here for a second please” in impetuous way and hail Kristine to go towards her, the reason why she call Kristine again for she cant stand on facing two HANDSOME guys, with a blank expression in her face, looks like a ghost was standing in front of her in fact its a two gorgeous guys.
Yah you told me to get inside and now what, aishh, what’s with you!” as Kristine being irritated but deep inside she was waiting for a chance that suzy will call her back.
Uknow Hero meet my sister, she’s our youngest still 15 yrs old” as suzy introduce to get oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, I cant help myself, sorry Lord Im here again, just bare with me again, guysssss his so hhhaannddssoommee” Kristine freakily rolling into Alyce bed.
Yohhh freaky stop it, you’re messing my things up, go to your room and do that freaky thing or what so ever that extreme feelings of yours, or else I’ll grab you out in my room, want me to do that huh?” Alyce try to push Kristine out of her room.
Yah, don’t push me, you’re such a keen pleasure disaster” as what Kristine persisted and went to her room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey Alyce im stuck in here, I think one of my tires is flat, I need help, please come in the entrance gate” Gryanne sounded in trouble over the phone under a rainy night.
As she waited Alyce to help her, a taxi stops and a guy went out, of course in a rainy, gloomy, cheerless, and dismal night she cant barely see the face of the guy, and don’t have any idea who was he.
“Hello, I think you’ve got problem in here, mind you if I can offer a help” as he knocks on the window.
“No im fine my sister is coming to pick me up, thank you” then she close the window without any hesitation.
Yah what are you doing?” Gryanne ask the far image of the guy and went towards him
Im walking myself home” shivering in cold as he gives his response
“What! under the rain? Do you want to get sick, you’re making things complicated, don’t use me as your reason if ever you get sick” a loud bossy voice that’s coming from Gryanne’s mouth
“There’s nothing I can do, I went out in the taxi to help you but you didn’t accept my kindness” in his tranquil and profound voice
“And now you’re blaming me, did I tell you to help me, did I tell you to go out in the taxi and help me huh? Trying to control her temper.
“Well miss im just being kind to you, im offering you a help because I can sense that you’ve got problem in your car” as what he object.
Yah now see im wet because of you” with her blaming statement.
Ohh that’s not my fault anyway, I didn’t ask you to go out in your car, so don’t blame it to me miss” putting his hands up in the air with a gentle smile.
Then suddenly a taxi stops in front of them visualizing the good-looking appearance of the guy, the hair that was being wet by the rain makes his appearance manlier.
Gryanne what are you doing under the rain? And who’s with you? Don’t tell me you harass him?” speculate curiously words come out from Alyce’s mouth.
“Me harassing him no way, Why should I, he’s not my type, and he will never be” as she give her low vulgar words.
“You! You’re not my type also, what do you think of me, I’ve got high standards of choosing a girl. And you haven’t even one of their characteristic” getting aroused to impatience.
“Don’t you have a plan to get in? You’re totally damp, go and get in” as Alyce takes part in the affair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aishhh that despicable man, he’s getting into my nerves, lets see if we meet again, I’ll have my revenge on him” clenching her fist and grinding her teeth.
Ows Gryanne chill man, don’t tell me you didn’t notice his handsome and gorgeous face? Don’t you agree with me?” Alyce try to provoke Gryanne with persistent petty distractions.
“Alyce give me a break” Gryanne demanded
Gryanne I saw your reaction as the light reflected the appearance of the guy a while ago, Gryanne you can’t hide from me, just tell me, his handsome right?” forcing Gryanne to reveal an obvious fact.
Okey I agree with you Alyce, his handsome, but it doesn’t mean that I like him already” as she predicted.
Ohh!! I didn’t say if ever you agree with me you already like him, unless if that’s true, that you like him Gryanne” teasing Gryanne while leaning her face in front of her.
Yah stop it, im off to my room now” she ended their conversation.
“What's with her? Yah Kristine don’t sleep beside me tonight, you have your own room, and yeah I forgot, what time will Suzy arrive did she tell you?” asking for clarification to Kristine.
“She said she just text either of us 3, Im not sure if she will arrive late, surely she’s with her hentai-sshh friends again” still concentrating on what she was doing
Okey im off to bed, you sleep as well, don’t stay late, okey” then a short, quick blast upstairs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my Kristine left her things in the balcony, she’s having no care about her stuffs what an unconcerned freak” Alyce murmuring to her self.

As she went to their balcony she notice a guy sitting and was feeling the rain in his hands in the balcony in front of their house. The guy looks like affected by unhappiness, Alyce was staring at him as if she was starting to admire him, he got a well imposing appearance, but the eyes got a strong intense feeling that caught Alyce admiration.

“Oh God whats on earth all of us now is surrounded with a handsome guys, gorgeous and wait don’t tell me, OH MY GOD I think they’re all related to one another, are they all brothers? Oh no, Suzy’s with a guy just this afternoon, Kristine meet a guy also who were the brother of the guy who is with Suzy, and just by now me and Gryanne are with a guy who live in that house too, so therefore I conclude I have to sleep now and ask Suzy tomorrow about this one” so Alyce soundly fall asleep after her deep judgments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys wake up, don’t you want to come with me” Alyce greeted her sisters with a great smile on her face.
“Alyce, its too early, go jog on your on, don’t disturb my fairytale moment im dreaming of my prince right now but the witch is trying to break my marvelous moment and it was you Alyce” Kristine stated those irritatingly bothersome words.
“Okay, well Suzy come and jog with me, I have something to confirm with you about yesterday” staring Suzy with a suspicious glare.
“Sorry Alyce I can’t, still have to sleep, just approach me later about it okey” words full of laziness from Suzy.

As Alyce jog on her own she saw the guy that was in the balcony last night. She was following a very bright stare that full of pleasure and wonderful feelings of admiration and suddenly collide into a big tree.
“Ouch that hurts, and this is what I get by not paying enough attention” stating those words full of regret.
“Excuse me miss are you alright?” as a guy approach her and reach her a helping hand
“Oh im fine, thank you for being concern, well anyway im Alyce, I just live in that house in front of yours im 17 and my birthday is just in the corner, oh! it seems I talk a lot, my god its so embarrassing, just don’t mind me, okey im going, bye” waving her hands and starting to jog
“Miss im Max 20 and my birthday will be this coming year, hope I can visit your house sooner or later” smiling while giving those words

Alyce stop and look back to Max, walking towards him and asking for clarification.

“What? Your 20 so you’re ahhmm!!! 2 years older than me, I see, if ever Im going to celebrate my 18th birthday can you be one of my 18th roses?
“Really? Are you sure with that?” walking close to her.
Ahmm what do you think? Do I look like not to be trusted huh? Well just don’t mind it, im just making myself look in a dainty way in front of other people” stating those words as if Max provoke her.
“Did you really mean that or were you just being funny? To tell you, you’re pretty enough by not doing those pleasingly pretty acts of yours” leaning forward to witness the feature that is most gratifying.
“Oh im seriously going now, thanks bye” and now Alyce is blushing away from Max.

“Oh man, she’s so pretty and I like the way she talks, she got the humor, I like the way she is and full of confidence, ahhmm I’ll tell the boys about this”

-----------------------------------------------------

As Max enters their house he saw XIah in the living room..

MAX : Xiah, I’ve met a girl just by now, she’s so pretty, surely if you met her you’ll be under by her well pleasing appearance to tell you in advance.
XIAH : I don’t care Max all I care is that girl I met last night, that girl ruin my night, if not because of her …………..??
MAX : Xiah you’ve got colds
XIAH : I know its because of that witch last night
HERO : who’s witch? Bro got something to share its about yesterday
UKNOW : oh hi guys whats with this gathering?
HERO : Uknow, im going to share them about the girls we met yesterday.
MAX: what! you too, oh my I, thought im he only one who met a girl in this subdivision.
XIAH : what do you mean Max you only got the charm to met a girl huh?
MAX : wahaha as what you’ve said Xiah the girl that you’ve met last night ruin your day, looks like you’re delightful characteristic or image doesn’t work.
UKNOW : really? Xiah who got the most charming and powerful quality of pleasing a girl aside from Micky who isn’t here right now is being dump by a girl?
HERO : you’re so pathetic Xiah.
XIAH : hey guys what's with you, im just being kind to her because one of her tires got flat and im offering her a help, but she didn’t accept it, and imagine under the rain im trying to walk myself home, thanks her sister came and she invites me to come with them.
HERO : sister? did you ask her name?
XIAH : nope, I think she’s fun to be with, she got a sweet smile
MAX : Xiah don’t tell me you like her sister
XIAH : I don’t think so, she’s young I guess
MAX : young? You said young?
HERO And UKNOW : young around 15 yrs old?
MAX : don’t tell me you guys met a 15 yr old girl?
UKNOW : actually im asking Suzy to take some range over the subdivision, when we went back to their house suddenly Hero appeared from now where
HERO : hey I was looking for you that time
UKNOW : okey okey, if that’s it
MAX : just continue it Uknow don’t mind the mindless crap
HERO : oh your being harsh to your older brother huh MAX.
XIAH : yah stop arguing, so Uknow what happened?
UKNOW : so hero came then we met her sister name Kristine, she’s tall like a MODEL but when Suzy said that she’s 15 yrs young, were shock indeed.
HERO : yeah she’s too young but she has an image that will conceal her age
MAX : me too I’ve met a pretty and LIVELY girl just now, she was bump into a big tree, I think she was following a stare to me
XIAH : eww you’re full of confident about that huh, you unattractive GUY.
MAX : hey you ill-favored, hard-featured, unlovely creature of god just seal your mouth okey
U, H and X : oooww it hurts
MAX : do I still have to continue it or what?
XIAH : hey, im just goofing around
UKNOW : okey just continue it
MAX : okey to continue, I then approach her unexpectedly she introduce her self to me, I was shock, she tell me her name, her birthday and even the place where she live.
HERO: so where did she live then?
MAX : she live just in front of our house

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then suddenly they hear a horn of a car, they saw a girl coming out from the car XIAH then obviously astound.

XIAH : that witch, see if I get my revenge on her..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys im here, wants to go shopping?” as Gryanne invited her sisters to go shopping with her.
“Okey Gryanne I’ll go with you, yahh guys lets go together, in fact its Sunday” as Alyce insisted
“Okey lets go together, Kristine get ready we have to go shopping now” Suzy reminded the youngest.
“ Sorry guys I cant come with you now, I still have something to do, I wanted to come but this one is important but it doesn’t mean that you’re not important to me actually you all are my precious stones” Kristine in her fairytale words.
So the girls went out, leaving Kristine behind, the boys then conclude that they’re sisters, that the girls they’ve met are sisters after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERO : whats wrong with Kristine why she didn’t come with them?
UKNOW: yeah whats wrong with her?
MAX : oh man its Alyce
XIAH : that witch really gets into my bloodstream.
UKNOW: hero wants to go to Kristine?
HERO : huh? Ahhmm how about you guys
MAX : its fine to me, I want to meet Alyce’s sister
XIAH : hopefully she’s different to her witch sister
UKNOW : I’ll assure you on that Xiah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“what can I help?” as Kristine opens the gate

UKNOW : hey Kristine still remember me?
HERO : and me?
KRISTINE : what makes you come here? And who’s with you by the way?
HERO : ahh just don’t mind them Kristine, can we go inside?
MAX : hey you mindless man, whats wrong with you?
XIAH : hi im Xiah
MAX : and im Max its my pleasure to meet you.
KRISTINE : oh I see so........?
UKNOW : they're all my brothers
KRISTINE : i see, oh yeah I forgot, please come in

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the house the boys were turning and tossing around, they were amaze when seeing a huge frame in the SALA were the girls’ pose seductively.

HERO : is that you Kristine? Wow you look different in here
XIAH : as well as the witch
MAX : Alyce really got that pleasing appearance
UKNOW : and Suzy, oh she’s so mysterious I wonder
KRISTINE : oh guys thank you for the compliment, well!! We love to pose in front of the cam were good at it.

Second pass there something that caught Xiah’s attention and he stood up when he saw the picture of Gryanne right beside him.

“Woah the WITCH” screaming those words full of wonder, he cant imagine that the witch got a beautiful and a satisfying appearance.
KRISTINE: yah who’s witch?
MAX : oh nothing just don’t mind him
XIAH : Max shut up, what’s her name?
KRISTINE : oh her name’s Gryanne don’t tell me you met her before and the witch that you’re talking to is HER?
XIAH : yeah you’re right.
KRISTINE : oh don’t tell me you’re the one who offer a helping hand to her that rainy night, well for me she’s not a witch, for me it’s ALYCE
MAX : ALYCE? Witch why? what's about her?
KRISTINE : for she always oppose my idea, and Gryanne is a girl you can lean on if you’ll know her better, but Alyce is a kind of girl that makes you smile when you’re in your lowest point, she’s good in structuring a humorous lines. Are you hungry? I’ll go and get you something to eat.
HERO : Yah Kristine, there’s something in your back.
KRISTINE : in my back?
UKNOW : yah it’s a stain
KRISTINE : a stain?
HERO : I thinks you have your period now
KRISTINE : oh nohhhhhhhhh

She run and went to the CR, Hero then follows her……….

HERO : yah is this your first time?
KRISTINE : ummm, its so embarrassing, im sorry, but I don’t know what to do, I think I’ll just stay here til my sisters are home already
HERO: I can help you if you want
KRISITNE: help me in what way?
HERO: I’ll buy you a sanitary napkin
KRISTINE : are you sure? Oh I feel ill at ease now, sorry if I bother you
HERO : no its okey since im here I’ll just do it for you okey

Hero went out to buy sanitary napkin for Kristine. Minutes pass the sisters arrive

GRYANNE : who are you? Why are you here? Where’s Kristine? Krisssssssssstine…what did you do to my sister, where is she?
UKNOW : she went to the CR in rush, I think you guys should approach her she needs your help
ALYCE : what? What happen to her?
MAX : I think she have her period, there’s a stain in her pants a while ago, and was rushing to go to the CR, but Hero went out to buy her a sanitary napkin..
SUZY : Hero? I see, so who are you?
MAX : im Max im their younger brother
SUZY : and you?
XIAH : im Xiah, so you’re Suzy, if im not mistaken?
SUZY : yes im Suzy, what does Uknow said to you about me?
MAX : nothing, just about yesterday
GRYANNE : hey wait you look familiar to me, you’re the guy who offer me a help that night yeah I remember, what the hell are you doing in our house huh?
XIAH : hey you miss im here not for you, so I’ll better go home than to argue with a non sense specie.
GRYANNE : non sense huh? What do you think of me? Well its better you go back to where you came from you headless alien.
XIAH : guys I’ll go ahead, don’t want to burst my temper, and im feelin' hot, I think I need to rest.
MAX : Xiah you’re hot, I think you’ve got a fever, guys I’ll escort him back home, Suzy nice to meet you.
UKNOW : im going with you guys.

All of a sudden Hero then arrives….

HERO : Suzy where are my brothers? Why they are not here, their just here before I left to buy this for Kristine..

He reach a sanitary napkin to Suzy..

SUZY : they went home already, thank you for this one, yeah Xiah I think got a low grade fever, maybe its because he was under the rain last night for helping a girl in the middle of the street.

Looking to Gryanne with a sharp stare that really hit into her eyes.

HERO : yeah I remember, he was wet when he arrives home last night, and also he got cold this morning, I’ll go and check for his condition, Suzy im going now, bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“See what have you done, why you’re so cruel to him that time? He just offering you a help” Suzy show her being a responsible sister to Gryanne
“So what I didn’t ask him to help me, its not my fault if that happens to him, I even get wet that time, maybe he got low immune system, no wonder his older than me” as Gryanne protested
“ What are you planning to do now? Its better if you go to their house and ask for apology, or its better if we all go there as in now” Suzy ordered

The 4 sisters went to the boys’ house….

“Oh you’re all here, please come in” as Uknow invites them to go inside the house.
“What makes you come here Suzy?” Hero asks the purpose of coming there in unexpected way.
“Where here to know the condition of your brother, and Gryanne has something to tell to him also” Suzy them push Gryanne in front

Gryanne’s blank expression shows that she was shock of what did Suzy said a while ago, she don’t have any idea about this one. She then approach Xiah and ask apology as what Suzy demanded a while ago in their house.

“ Hey alien how are you now? Are you feeling well? Im here to ask an apology, im sorry last night for being so mean to you and thank you for offering me a help though I didn’t accept it, im very sorry” words that full of sincerity from Gryanne
“Im fine, thank you for your concern but it isn’t your fault anyway, im the one who is on blame so stop blaming your self specie”
“Yah stop those admiring words from you, it doesn’t suits you” starting to lose her temper again
“Here we go again, are we always be like this everytime we see each other, can we please change this routine, can you please be nicer to me, I’ll accept your apology if im feeling better just do me a favor” with his pleasing voice to accept his favor
“ What favor?” Gryanne immediate respond.
“Can you be by my side until my fever subside, I just want to feel your solicitude, I know that you’re a caring person you just prevent it from being disclose but I can feel it through those words that coming from your mouth even though it stings into my ears” encouraging words from Xiah.

The 3 sisters then interrupt their conversation…

“If I were you Gryanne I’ll stay at Xiah’s side forever in spite of the fact that his fever is abate already and even if he wants me to keep away from him I’ll still keep my distance on him” as Alyce interlude
“Gryanne it’s a lenient task to do, I know you can make it” an inspiring, encouraging and hearten words of Kristine.
“Yah guys, try to put your feet into my shoes, for sure you’ll say that it’s not that easy to be with a guy that disintegrate your day, Its not that easy at all, you can say it that way but putting it into action is kinda difficult, so stop lecturing me” Gryanne obviously losing her temper then puff herself outside.

The 3 sisters then formally say goodbye to the boys then swiftly went home.

“Hey Gryanne open the door, or else we’ll break it, what’s wrong with you, were not giving you an idea that were on Xiah’s side were just want you to be normally as friends, right girls?” Suzy then ask her sisters opinion

“Gryanne just open the door and lets tackle this issue don’t just cry your self out on your own, face us and lets talk about it” Alyce then went downstairs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the girls encourage Gryanne to tackle the issue about, the boys also talk about what had just happen…………

MAX : man what have you done to Gryanne, she’s here to ask an apology but you provoke her.

XIAH : did I? I just ask her a favor then her sisters take part in our affair, im trying to be nice to her this time.

UKNOW : but didn’t you notice that you’re being so demanding?

HERO : yeah, were still here Xiah we will be responsible enough as a brother for you, looks like you deserted your own brothers.

XIAH : im just being dainty in front of her, but I think it doesn’t work.

MAX : whoa! I smell something stinky in here I mean fishy, what do you mean in those words that was coming from your mouth XIAH?

HERO and YUNHO : don’t tell us that you like her Xiah?

XIAH : mmhh I don’t like her

MAX : don’t hide it Xiah I can sense it, I mean we can sense it right guys??

HERO and YUNHO : yeah, MAX is right, just tell us Xiah.

XIAH : I just told you guys that I don’t like her…..I LOVE HER!!

M,H and YUNHO : are you sure with that Xiah?

MAX : what’s in the world Xiah, before you don’t want to see her face, you don’t want to talk with her and now you easily say those words with confidence.

HERO : yeah Xiah, tell us the reason why you can say that you love her.

UKNOW : I cant see any evidence to prove that statement of yours Xiah.

XIAH : so you guys don’t believe in me?

MAX : kind of!

XIAH : I’ve got this feeling for her when the time we visited their house…

HERO : is it because of the picture?

XIAH : yeah Hero that’s one of my reason, and also when she ask apology, those eyes gives me the intense feeling I don’t know why, I just feel it.

UKNOW : wow Xiah are you sure with that?

XIAH : im sure with it guys, so can you please help me with this one.

MAX : me too.

HERO : what you mean me too Max?

XIAH : yeah Max, what do you mean with that? Is there any girl who’s the reason why you’re still breathing?

MAX : hey you Xiah, do you want me to die huh, if that’s your point you go first before me.

UKNOW : hey stop this fight.

MAX : yeah guys have to tell this….its about ALYCE..

Gryanne then went downstairs and talk to her sisters.

“yeah Gryanne what’s wrong with you, you went their to ask an apology then suddenly you will act like this, didn’t you feel abash?” Suzy seat beside her and tap her shoulder.

“Gryanne we just want you to be normally as friends that’s it, and if it is hard for you then we wont force you, time will come that hatred in you will subside” as Alyce give her opinion.

“Yeah Gryanne, were still her for you don’t act as if we didn’t care about you, infact we really do because we are your sisters we wont leave you hanging” as Kristine hugs Gryanne.

“Guys im so sorry for what I have done a while ago, I just cant control me feelings, I feel guilty on what I have done to him, I just conceal my being nice to him through saying those bad words, I just got my revenge on him but I didn’t mean it, I know I do hurt his feeling but I didn’t mean it, sorry guys, im so sorry.” Gryanne stating those words while tears falls down into her eyes. Then the girls hug her.

Morning comes Gryanne went to Xiah’s house..And suddenly…

GRYANNE : ahh you scared me, feel better now?.

XIAH : why you’re here?

GRYANNE : Im making a soup, I just did what you just told me yesterday to be by your side until your fever subside.

Silence then accommodates the surrounding.

GRYANNE : why you’re staring at me like that?

XIAH : never seen it before.

GRYANNE : what?

XIAH : a girl cooking!

Gryanne just give Xiah a smile….

XIAH : its boiling over.

They look to each other then both give a sweet smile.

GRYANNE : you like it?

XIAH : ahm I’ve got a question.

GRYANNE : what is that?

XIAH : about yesterday.

GRYANNE : ahh its nothing, again I want to ask apology about what I act yesterday, im sorry about that.

XIAH : no, its okey GRYANNE.

Gryanne was astound indeed for it was the first time Xiah call her name in a formal way.

XIAH : hey what’s wrong?

GRYANNE : nothing, just continue eating.

Suddenly the 3 guys appear..

MAX : oh what’s that smell? I feel hungry now.

HERO : hi Gryanne, why you’re here? Where are your sisters? Why didn’t they come with you?

UKNOW : yeah where are they?

GRYANNE : I didn’t let them to come with me for I want to come here ALONE, have to ask apology regarding yesterday, im so sorry by not formally saying goodbye with you guys.



-----------------------------------------

“Alyce a guy was on the phone, don’t know who was he ” Kristine reaches the phone to Alyce.
“Kristine tell him to wait a sec okey” Alyce then give her reply.
“Hello, Alyce speaking” Alyce then talk to the other line.
“What? Who the hell are you? I don’t know you, sorry but no time for this joke, you’re a stranger to me and Im not interested with you, stop bothering me, okey” she then end their conversation.
“Who was he Alyce? What did he say?” curious approach by Suzy
“I don’t know him, I think his one of my admirers, oh my, but im not interested with him” as she predicted.
“What did he say that freak you out or you is just being exaggerate?” a suspicious words coming from Kristine’s mouth.
“Hey Kristine here you are again, you’re such an envious creature of God, he told me that he wants to talk to me in private and we already meet before, im wondering who was he but still im not interested with him, for because…..” she suddenly stop because Suzy takes part.
“Because they’re someone who owns your heart, am I right Alyce?” as Suzy force Alyce to confess an obvious fact
“Who was he then Alyce? You guys are being so mean to me this few days I wonder why” Kristine act like being forsaken.
“Yah I didn’t tell anyone about this, even you Suzy so stop acting as if you know everything” Alyce objected.
“But Alyce dear its so obvious, didn’t you notice it Kristine?” look at Kristine as if she needs a compliance.
“ Notice? Don’t even have an idea who’s that guy, Alyce just tell us, promise we wont tell anybody about it I’ll assure on you that” Kristine giving her words of honor.
“Okey I have trust on guys, I’ll tell you then who’s that lucky guy” she then told Suzy and Kristine about it.

Alyce then told her sister about the guy that’s the reason of beating her heart so fast.

“What? are you sure with that Alyce?” Suzy and Kristine both astound on what they have heard.
“Yeah guys sorry if I didn’t tell you about it, but swear Im planning to share it with you but im shy to share it because maybe you will just laugh at me or what so ever” stating those words in a shy way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Then what did she say Uknow?” Gryanne ask Uknow for what did Alyce response to him.
“She told me that she’s not interested because im a stranger to her” as Uknow gave a stare to Max and Gryanne.
“But you told her that you just meet before?” as Xiah ask curiously.
“Yeah but it’s a big doubt on her” Uknow then gave his reply.
“Well its okey Uknow thank you for your help bro.” Max stating those word full of desperate.
“Max don’t lose hope, I’ll approach Alyce later once im home already” Gryanne encouraging words.
“No thanks Gryanne its better if you will not tell Alyce about it, I feel kinda embarrass” an objected word from Max.
“Oh come on Max, you act so childish, how will you confess to her if you wont help your self, go out from your shell Max your not a child anymore just face all the consequences or else someone will confess to her and you’ll just left behind” a warning words from Uknow.
“Yeah Max, Uknow is right, if ever that thing will happen for sure you’ll regret everything, you even blame your self by not putting some perseverance on it.” a supportive words from Hero.
“But guys, it’s not that easy.” Max insisted.
“I’ll help you on that Max, im at your side” Gryanne’s encouraging words.
“Yeah Max, were here your brothers, we’ll support you we know you can do it” Xiah seconded.
“Guys thanks a lot, now I gain back my strength but I just confess to her sooner I think” Max obviously gaining his strength.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyce receive as message coming from now where, she don’t have any idea who the sender is, and she just ignore it by just deleting the message and went down stairs.

“guys someone send me a message don’t know from whom it was I just ignore it and delete the message” Alyce approach her sister about the message.
“Yah Alyce when did you fall in love to Max?” Kristine then changes the topic.

“What? Fall in love by Max? Alyce what is this all about?” a words coming from Gryanne who was there a while ago.
“What have you heard Gryanne just approach Alyce about it for we get enough information about it” Kristine then go directly to her room as well as Suzy.
“Yah Alyce what do you mean a while ago? You really fall for him?” asking for clarification.
“Yeah Gryanne, since the first time I saw him I suddenly feel something that’s weird, I don’t know but there’s an aura that pushes me to love him, I even don’t know it by myself, it was when I saw him in a rainy night in their balcony and his eyes gave me the intense feeling of admiration, and I met him the time that I jog myself alone you guys didn’t come with me that time, I didn’t expect that I will saw him that time and I suddenly bump into a huge tree for I was following him a stare I feel so embarrass that time, but he approach me and lend me a helping hand, Gryanne his not just handsome enough his gentleman as well” as Alyce narrate the time she first met him to Gryanne.
“Are you sure with that Alyce?” asking for clarification.
“What do you think of me? Of course im sure with it, though im 99 percent sure that he doesn’t love me nor like me it’s the 1 percent that I keep on holding on, its up too you then Gryanne if you’ll believe in your own sister.” Alyce then went upstairs and leave Gryanne alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello Xiah it’s me Gryanne is Max around? Have to tell him something and surely it will make him happy.” Talking to Xiah over the phone.
“Gryanne he’s not here, he went outside, if you don’t mind just come here in our house, I have something to tell you and its important, okey bye see you then.” Xiah then hung up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyce again receive a message…

“Hi Alyce can you meet me in the big tree beside your house I have something to tell you, see you around 7 pm I’ll wait for you there.” As the sender deliver his message.

“Oh he knows me and he said his going to meet me in the huge tree where I bump,, wait I’ll spy if who really he was” on Alyce mind.

As she was heading in the huge tree she saw a guy standing near the tree he was wearing a hood the reason why she cant see his face clearly, as she move closer to the guy, someone call her name and that was Suzy so she silently went back home, as Max turn his back he saw Alyce entering their gate.

“Oh Alyce was here but why she didn’t approach me? Well Max its okey the good thing is she’s here but you didn’t notice her presence.” on Max mind.

“Hello, anybody home, Xiah its me Gryanne, are you there?” Gryanne was waiting to someone who will open the gate for her to come in.

"Gryanne just come in the gate is open"


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GRYANNE: hello Xiah were are you?yah dont scared me this way it wont work to tell you.

XIAH APPEAR AT GRYANNE'S BACK WITH A BALLOON AND A TEDDY BEAR

GRYANNE: ow dont tell me you're going to ask my help to court someone?okey okey i'll help you, so who's this girl by the way?

XIAH: ahmm Gryanne what will you do if ever you know that girl.

GRYANNE: huh?what you mean?

XIAH: it was you GRYANNE, im asking you to be my girl, will you accept me?

GRYANNE CANT TALK EVEN A SINGLE WORDS,SHE EVEN CANT MOVE HER FEET ANY SINGLE STEP.

GRYANNE: ahmmhmm

SHE THEN RUN AWAY FROM XIAH
----------------------

HERO feel disappointed to what Gryanne's reacted,for it was his idea after all.He then approach and comfort the speechless Xiah.

HERO: hey bro, so whats the plan know?she run away.

XIAH: but it doesn't mean that she wont accept me, i wont stop till the day comes that she will say yes.
--------------------------------

DOOR BELLS RING

KRISTINE: oh whats this?

ALYCE: why Kristine whats that?

KRISTINE: dont know Alyce i think its for you, an advance gift for your birthday i think..

ALYCE; ows for me,birthday?ohh yeah i almost forget my birthday,omo 3 days from now im turning 18 my god.

As alyce read the letter with the teddy bear and the balloon she feels

ill equipped.

ALYCE: yah Gryanne its for you, and its from Xiah.

GRYANNE: really?

ALYCE: whats with that expression? You feel happy for he gives you a teddy bear that can talk? It says here in the letter that your just going to kiss the nose of the teddy then it will speak I think it has a recorder.

GRYANNE: yah Alyce why did you read the letter? Its for me not for you who told you to do so huh?

SUZY: yah chill Gryanne, whats with you, your being selfish.

Kristine tries to kiss the nose of the teddy but then Gryanne’s fast hand takes the teddy off to Alyce hands.

GRYANNE: no one among you guys could ever kiss or touch my teddy it’s for me not for you.

Then she then go straight to her room and look the door

KRISTINE: im curious what’s the message of that ugly teddy for her?

ALYCE: don’t ask me Tin I even don’t have an idea.

SUZY: me too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


XIAH: Hyung i just leave the teddy and the balloon outside their house
HERO: oh my Xiah are you afraid of facing her sisters?be strong enough.

UKNOW: where's max?i havent seen him today?

XIAH: ahh that crap lock his self in his room

UKNOW: i think alyce didn't showed up that night.

HERO: yah lets help him after helping Xiah lets help our youngest this time.

UKNOW:oh yah i've got a plan. Alyce birthday is nearly coming


----------------------------------------------------------------------


Suzy on the phone


SUZY: oh well lets met and tackle it about.

UKNOW: okey lets met at the coffee outside near the subdivision.

SUZY: okey okey i'll be their for 30 mins.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the boys were busy planning for Alyce and Max team up a phone call interrupt them.


HERO: yah what have you eaten now why you're calling us huh, don't you know that we really miss youo and were longing for a call from you huh Micky answer me


MICKY: oh Hero chill dude im kinda busy here-------


Xiah takes part for Hero turn the loud speak on


XIAH: busy for a lot of girls out their?

MICKY: was that Xiah?omo Xiah you really is the Xiah i've known before

HERO: anyway how are you? don't you have a plan to visit us? or you want us to be
there?

XIAH: yah Hero if ever you go there i'll excused myself, still have business to finish.

HERO: about Gryanne

MICKY:business?finish?Gryanne? dont tell me our Xiah is courting someone name
Gryanne?

HERO: yah you're right Micky even Max is planning to court someone but on his situation
he got a hard time catching that girl so we us his brother were helping him out.

MICKY: oh my our maknae is now a man, so how about you Hero dont you have any
plan?uhhmm where's Uknow?

HERO:uhmm not this time bro, yah Uknow isn't here now, he went out with someone
else,yah when will you be here?

MICKY: soon hero,yah have to hang up now, send my regards to the other boys okey bye

------------------------------------------------------

KRISTINE: Alyce your birthday is fast approaching what's your plan then??

ALYCE: i don't know, i already invite some of my friends to be one of my 18th candle and
some to be my 18th roses,and i want to include Max but dont know if he can come were
not close you now, we haven't chat that much.

KRISTINE: uhm want me to approach him about it?

ALYCE: dont bother Kristine

GRYANNE: i'll approach him Alyce.


Gryanne then went outside.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


UKNOW: hey watch out.


Suzy then fell down but she was expecting to fall in the ground but as she open her eyes she saw the well-builder UKNOW catch her from falling.


UKNOW: are you okey? that bastard don't know where his lane, and be careful next time, now a days lots of crazy drivers rush in.

SUZY: ah um yeah im okey thank you


Suzy was blushing in embarassment.


UKNOW: so lets go inside


As he open the door


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Alyce again receive a text


"Alyce can you met me, i really want to talk with you, please for this time can you?"


KRISITINE: yah Alyce sorry i accidentally read your message.

ALYCE: yah Kristine you
don't have the right to read my message, will you please respect me as your older sister will you?

KRISTINE: okey sorry, i didnt mean it.


As Alyce read the message.....on her mind...

"what the.....really want to met me huh!!okey i'll met you then and stop this non-sense game"

Alyce went out and heading to the big tree...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERO: Max i've got a reply from Alyce, she now is going to met on at the big tree, wow now its your time to shine.

MAX: shine??what do you think of me?

XIAH: a diamond

HERO: ohh did i say SHINE?hehe sorry [On Hero's mind]"i was thinking of Kristine and her fairytale story"........yah just go there Max, just don't mind what i say.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SUZY: Kristine why your calling?

KRISTINE: yah Suzy you should witness this one.

SUZY: what do you mean?

KRISTINE: i saw ALYCE and Max

SUZY: what Alyce and Max?where?......okey im on my way

SUZY: yah UKNOW lets go to the big tree.


Grabbing Uknow and went outside the coffee shop.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Alyce arrived first followed by Max.


ALYCE: yah stop this game now, get your hands off my eyes.

MAX: your angry?


Alyce astound, that voice reminds him of Max, as she turn her face back she saw Max wiht a smile on.

ALYCE: yah what are you doing in here?

MAX: huh?

ALYCE: im going to meet someone here, but then again i think he cant come so its better if i went back home now..okey Max bye..


But as she try to move a single step Max stops her.


MAX: i was waiting for this time to arrive, i was waiting for this time to happen, i text you for 3rd times and now that you're her i don't want you to go, it was me whom you're waiting for an hour, sorry if im late.


Astound indeed, no response from Alyce, her heart beat faster and faster, "was he saying he dont want me to let go? what thus it mean?" and her heart is pounding still, she cant move she even dont know what to do know,she wanted to hug him but as she was planning Max hug him tight.


Kristine, Suzy and Ukwon witness the sweet moment of the two.


KRISTINE: my god when will be my prince hug me that tight.

SUZY: so sweet Max now show his feelings to Alyce, Uknow they dont need us to team them up

UKNOW: yeah you're right Suzy


Suzy and Uknow look to each other but those stare means something


KRISTINE: ahem ahem guys i have to go back and find my prince i wanted his hug im out ta place in here.


Then puff her self out.


Suzy mind........................


"No way, it wont be, Lord why"


------------------------------------------------------------


XIAH: Gryanne im sincere i truly love you i want you to be with me as we grow older, i want to be at your side forever even though you call me headless alien or what so ever i dont care all i care is you, please accept me
GRYANNE: let me think of it Xiah, it's not that easy to accept someone whom from the start you're not get along with and if ever i'll accept you maybe we cant stay long.
XIAH: but Gryanne were not like before, im just being dainty in front of you, promise i wont provoke you, and i'll assure you that our relationship will last till death.

GRYANNE: just give me a time to think about it XIAH..


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"i want to see my princess, i suddenly miss her, for this past few days i didnt saw her because im busy helping my brothers, and this time i'll help myself out ta my shell"


SUZY: Kristine someone's on the phone looking for you

KRISTINE: really?who? my prince charming?

SUZY: what you mean prince charming you're still a baby you know

KRISTINE: omo unnie i aleardy have my period, and its an embarassing moment for me
because Hero was there.

SUZY: yah the phone is waiting


Hero was on the other line, he heard all the sister's talking about


KRISITNE: yes hello who are they?........hellooooo

HERO: yah Kristine its me Hero


She then fall from her seats.

KRISTINE: Hero did you hear something a while ago?

HERO: huh hear about what? sorry but as you're not on the other line i went to the kitchen, so i didnt hear something.


Hero obviously hide the obvious fact.


KRISTINE: oh nothing dont mind it, anyway whats the reason why you call?

HERO: im going to invite you outside "im going to tell you something about my feelings" on his mind

KRISITNE: outside really??okey okey..when?? now?

HERO: yup now met you outside okey..

KRISTINE:okey see yah


-----------------------------------------------------------------


ALYCE: since when?

MAX: what?

ALYCE: that you love me?

MAX: since the moment i saw you.


----------------------------------------------------------------


UKNOW: Suzy can we go back to the coffee shop??

SUZY: why? were not going to plan for the team up right so why bother?

UKNOW: just go please

SUZY: okey then let's go.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hero and Kristine then went out...


HERO: you want to eat?

KRISTINE: nope, im full already "but in fact she's hungry"

HERO: okey i wont force you then.


"yah force me force me i want to eat im hungry now, yah Hero force me."

HERO: so how was Alyce and Max then? i heard that they're going to met at the big tree?

KRISTINE: they're settle down already

HERO: i see, yah Alyce birthday will be 3 days from now right?

KRISTINE: yup, how did you know?

HERO: she invite me to be her 18th roses

KRISTINE: really i thought Max will be her 18th roses.

HERO: really? but she told me to be her 18th roses, i even dont know what gift to buy,
what gift should i buy for her, can you help me?.........yah where are you going?

KRISTINE: im heading myself home.

HERO:why all of a sudden?


"why all of a sudden you're insensitive, you're with me but your thoughts is on Alyce, i thought you're my prince but then im wrong"


HERO: yah you really want to go huh? okey then take care.


" see!!!!!you even dont stop me from walking away, you're such a grrrr"


Kristine then disappeared as he turn his back, Hero then follow the path where Kristine walk through but he did'nt see her.


Kristine was crying in pain, she hides at the phone booth beside a shop where she can see Hero standing there, Hero was turning and tossing his head looking for her, she decided to go near him..


KRISTINE: yah why you're here, you're looking for me right?

HERO: me looking for you aishh, im here to buy Alyce a gift.
KRISTINE: you're so insensitive.

She then again turn her back but Hero stops her, Hero hear a gurgling sound coming from Kristine.


HERO: see you're hungry you cant hide it know Kristine, let's go and eat.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


UKNOW: oh so refreshing


as he take a sip into his coffee


SUZY: so whats now, why where here?

UKNOW: Ahm nothing i just want you to accompanying me

SUZY: is that all?


Suzy was in shock for she's expecting on something special.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



At the restaurant


KRISTINE: oh the song is so sweet looks like im with my prince playing a piano singing a song for me and express his feeling in public so sweet right?

HERO: i"ll go to the CR first

KRISTINE: okey


Kristine don't know that Hero went to the stage.


HERO: mic test mic test, i dedicate this song to my girlfriend who is sitting right beside the window wearing a yellow cute dress, Hi KRISTINE always put in mind that i really love you and i really do.


Kristine blank expression leads her to become mum, and suddenly as Hero starts playing the piano and starts singing her face turns into red.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ALYCE: since what?

MAX: the day i saw you?

ALYCE: while i collided in this huge tree?

MAX: exactly,what's with that reaction?

ALYCE: you fall for me because i bump in here?omo i does'nt look formal at that time.

MAX: then? i just love the normal ALYCE, i just love the way you are the real you, no need
to be formal infront of me.

ALYCE: owzzz

MAX: yah as i forgot still remember that you ask me to be your 18th roses? your birthday is just in the corner.

ALYCE: yah but.....

MAX: but what?

ALYCE: i ask Hero to be my 18th roses.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SUZY: i think i have to go now Uknow

UKNOW: wait let's go together, i'll just go to the CR first, wait for me okey.


Uknow then went to the CR, a waiter then approach her.

WAITER: excuse me maam someone ask me to give this to you.


The waiter then reached a small slice of chocolate cake with a mint chips on it with a letter , Suzy don't have any idea from whom the cake and the letter was.


As Suzy read the letter, she felt something that even her cant explain why, she put a smile
on her lips....


""""Suzy thank you for your time, thank you for staying at my side for today, hope this will happen again, im so happy for having you here with me...


-----------------Uknow----------------""""


Suzy tilted her head and there she found Uknow with a grin on his face, Suzy wants to run towards him yet her feet wasn't correspond, she felt that her heart beat faster and faster that when she hugged him it will subside and be in it normal beat.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Gryanne being alone in her room as her sisters went out with the boys, as she was lying on her bed she suddenly grabbed the bear that Xiah's gave her.


GRYANNE: crazy alien, can't you hear my heart, can't you hear it, my heart always shouting you name, only your name, everytime i saw you, everytime you're in front of me i wanted to hug you, i want to shout how i really love you, but why, why can't you see it,i love you too Xiah, I LOVE YOU..........


As she dash the bear, and all of a sudden she then kissed the bear and heard Xiah's voice over it..

"When you first arrived,I thought you was just another girl,But over time you became much more,You became my whole world.I know that it has only,been but a few days,But somehow you have poisoned my mind,You have put me into a daze.I don't know how you've done it,This is all very confusing to me,But when I close my eyes,You are all I see.Even now as I record this, All because of you,I can't think of what to say,My tongue has become tied too!I don't know how to describe this feeling,I don't know what to say,The only thing I know,Is that you re perfect in every way.All because you came into my world,I no longer know what to say or do,All except these three little words,

"I love you" I LOVE YOU GRYANNE i really do..""""

her face was lighten up and she kissed the bear over and over again, she let her self being drowned by Xiah's words that full of love..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAX:what you asked Hero as you 18th roses, why is that, you've promised me that i will be the one who will be your 18th roses, you promise me that one right?
ALYCE: did i promise that on you? i cant remember, actually you should be the one i approach with about that thing but then i notice that were not that closed, i mean we didn't mingle that much, not like Hero we talked and were comfortable with other, but to tell you you're the one i choose first..
MAX: but why it can't be me? i was preparing on what to wear for that event.. aishhh
ALYCE: sorry Max, but if you want i'll talk to Hero about this stuff, what do you think..
MAX: no Alyce it's okey, the important is i can spend my night with the one i love, i dont care if i can't be your 18th roses but i have the time to dance with you if you want we'll dance the whole night...

Max then gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and she respond on it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristine went out at the restaurant following Hero with full of confound.

HERO: Kristine, stop, wait for me............yah stop running

Hero in his wear out voice.

HERO: what did you've done to you again this time?
KRISTINE: nothing
HERO: ehhhhhh
KRISTINE: and what's with the expression huh
HERO: is that all, im running out just with nothing, Kristine, you fullllll offf................
KRISTINE: full of what?
HERO:nothing

***on Hero's point of view***

-----------------if you only know how i really like the way you are my princess, you're lucky that i love you-----------

She then grab her hands and puff to the nearest shop...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy took a bit on the cake while Uknow was staring at her, she stop on eating as Uknow wipe her lips for there's a streaks of cake on her lip.

SUZY: oh tha..thank you U..Uknow
UKNOW: Suzy relax it's just a simple thing for a guy like me, don't be conscious
SUZY: am i that obvious
UKNOW: what you think

leaning forward to her as if he will give her a kiss...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRISTINE: yah where you heading me to
HERO: were going to by Alyce a gift, so help me for choosing what to buy, okey
KRISTINE: yahh, why me, why can't you just choose your own for her, aishhh
HERO: i have trust in you Kristine, so please help me with this, you're the only one i can ask, so please
KRISTINE: okey okey okey, just for this time HERO

Both stroll to the shop were they in to, Hero then notice Kristine, looking with so much delight on her eyes to the huge bear inside the shop just beside the entrance, the huge bear gave Kristine's a great pleasure but stops her when Hero get her attention

HERO: Kristine look at this one, what do you think
KRISTINE: hmmm, i think Alyce wont like it, she hate orange
HERO: what color she like or love then?
KRISTINE: grreeeennn




TO BE CONTINUED:


Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com