<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, May 30, 2009

Screw

----

Author's note: another hentai fic. i had so much fun writting this one cause of some reasons. first, it's hentai. enough said. you all know how i love hentai. hahaha. second, we dont get to see a nerdy Min & horny Alyce everyday (oh well, she's always horny so nothing new there. haha. joke). as ive said, im not such a good hentai writer pa so wala ni sex scenes but the events OBVIOUSLY will lead to that. kekeke.

Lyce, this is to make up for not being able to go to your fiesta. mianhe. blame kate jud. pramis!!

Warning: NC-15. scenes & dialogues not suitable for innocent minded kids (but we all know, wala nay innocent nato right? wahahahahaha)

----

Changmin cursed. He almost managed to get to the next round but that freaking alien was too stubborn to die and now he lost a life because of a stupid door chime. Shit! whoever came in better have a good reason or he'll be at the end of his anger. He put down his blue PSP in the drawer, fixed his glasses & tie and looked straight into "the intruder".

Alyce tilted her head slightly to the right and stared at the slightly flushed face through her shades. Why she bothered with the shades? was beyond her. But, since she wanted to impress, she did anyway. And from the way the "cash register guy" (in her opinion, that is a sexy code name) reacted, she might have impressed him one way or another... even if just for a bit.

"How may I help you?" he wiped his sweaty palms against his thigh. He watched how the raven-haired girl lifted her shades off, revealing those sharp staring eyes that seem to bore his being.

Alyce watched Changmin's throat bobbed up and down, as she sized him up. Yummy. she pocketted her shades and stepped closer to the counter, making sure he noticed her "oh so inviting" cleavage.

"I need a screw." she moved closer, pressing her hip against the edge of the counter. Tapping her fingers on top of the sleek white finish, she waited.
Changmin blinked. God, those two mounts are beautiful. and those hips. aahhhhhhh...


No, stop it! she can't possibly be interested in a geek like him.

"What kind of screw are you looking for?" he ran his hands through his hair.

"Long and hard. Thick would be nice. "
Alyce kept her face straight.

"Alright, I'm sure I have it here." He walked around the counter and went to the glass door.

"You noticed it's almost closing time." he flipped the 'open' tag to 'close'. "I hope you don't mind exiting from the back door?"

"Not a problem." she smiled - or rather smirked. that evil smirk. she waited for "her guy" to lock the front door.

"Ok, do you mind if you follow me to get your screw?" he looked at him innocently which left Alyce wondering if he even noticed the double meaning.

"I don't mind following you to get my screw." Alyce smiled as innocently as possible but her eyes says otherwise. God help her, she's getting so horny playing this game.

"The screws are right over here." Changmin showed the rows and columns of screws in packets. He scanned the area and picked up one.

She licked her lower lip at the slightly exposed skin of Changmin's back - he prefers boxers and low rise jeans - when he was reaching for a screw. Yeah, right, He should be getting the screws from me, she mused.


"Will this be good enough?" he held up one.

She took it from him, brushing her fingers beneath his wrist. "I need something harder and thicker, yet not too thick to squeeze inside a tight hole."

"Oh." Changmin rubbed his chin. He looked at the rows again and got another one "Then this?"

"Oh, this should be good." Alyce leaned closer, inhaling Changmin's male musk. "But I don't think it would be that good to screw on the bed."

"Why would you screw on the bed?" he frowned at that. Does she even know what screws are for?

"Why wouldn't I? The bed's soft, great to ride on." now, she's liking this game.

"Beds aren't meant for riding." he scratched his head quizzically. "They're for sleeping."

"And screwing. And I don't ride the bed. I ride the person ON the bed." Alyce ran his index finger along Changmin's jaw.

The moment the meaning sunk in, Changmin was wide eyed, beet red and embarrassed as hell.

"Oh my god, Oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Shit!" he looked down at his feet, face burning crimson. "I-I can't believe... I-I didn't realize it. Damn, I'm such an idiot."

"Nah, you're not. You're a damn sexy specimen. whatever did your mother do during pre-natal?" she chuckled and brushed her lips - ever so lightly - over Changmin's.

"I-I'm not. and and, i have n-no idea w-what she did" what is happening to him? first, he can't make eye contact - he had mastered aye contact since his job requires it. second, he's stuttering - he NEVER stutters. third, - and in his opinion, the worst - little Changmin is getting quite excited down there.

Alyce chuckled. "I need a screw - from you."

"M-Me?" He blinked. "b-but the screws are here." He pointed behind him.

"No baby," Alyce pressed her body against Changmin's, making sure hers fits his every curve perfectly. she Snaked a hand between their pressed bodies and cupped Changmin's obvious bulge "Here."

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com