<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Monday, March 30, 2009

HATSUKOI



"Once a conqueror in my heart that never cease to surrender.."



Boy,



You long asked me, “Who do you really love?”, “Do I still have your heart?”. Questions. Those questions that even I, can't answer. I failed you, and left you with so much confusion. Your hurting... and I can never forgive myself for that. My first love. The very first person who made me realize how I was capable of loving. You opened up a whole new world for me. A world that I was afraid of getting in. But then, you were there and made sure that everything will be alright. You were there.. and I was happy. We laughed together, cried together, watched the sunset together and dreamt together. And since then on, there's nothing that I can't do, whenever when I'm with you. Watching the sunset with you, was one of the happiest days of my life. I never get to realize how beautiful it was, not until I got the chance to watch it with you. But despite the sameness in us, our differences have brought us in different paths. The dreams that we used to dream together all died. A slow death it was. And it was like I died with them too.


And then something happened. I don't know how it happened. It just did. I met him. And with him, it was a different thing. I taught him, what you used to taught me. I cared for him, like the way you cared for me. And it feels good. I don't know how, but I ended up falling for him. And if you ask me if I still love you? Yes. I still do. Loving him doesn't mean loving you less. Your place in my heart will remain as it is. Like a memory that never fades, like my love for you, forever. But now, I finally decided to give him my whole self, my whole life, as his wife. I made a promise in front of God, to be always be there for him, until the day my life is through. And with that vow, forever with him has just begun. Yet when I lay to sleep at night, I often think of you. And it puts me into a state of reminiscing memories, I know I can’t bring back. And I know, I can never watch the sunset again, without thinking of you.................


Wo ai ni. And Goodbye!



Forever,

Girl

Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com