<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3053540964190641313?origin\x3dhttp://fangirlsfictions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FANGIRLSFICTIONS .blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, March 22, 2009

TO BE USED

----

Author's note: I dont even know why I made this fic. It's really very sad and depressing. I had to edit it and decided I would NOT put any NAMES of the characters but instead put strong imphasis on WHO are the characters.

I made this after I saw some vids about one of my boys and this side of his personality hit me. I dont know why he is like that or will he ever stop being like that. What he's doing is NOT right but I dont have the right to tell him that, do i?

Warning: PG-13; some bad words; sad; depressing

----

The guy was busy. He always was. He had to chat up the ladies and had to prove his prowess. Feed the hunger to know he was wanted inside of of those b*tches. She had no doubt he had f*cked at least half of them on the nights he said he was out with his family or practicing. She knew and yet she stayed.

Why did she let the man do this to her? Pain and betrayal permanetly lodged in the broken remains of her heart. He was to blame. He used her, and then ignores her until he needed her again. She was only a toy to the guy, not anything of importance. She knew this and still she chose to wait for him to come back to her. To endure the pain of his infedlities.

Faithfulness was no longer something she expected from him, it seememd beyond him. He seemed to have a hunger that no amount of women could fill. She knew that one day that hunger would swallow all that she was and leave her with nothing but a broken soul and alone. That day was close, she could feel it in her.

She was slowly becoming a puppet that moved when her strings were pulled. The guy knew how to play her, could play her as well as he could play those beautiful melodies on the piano. He could easily make meaningless promises as he can make those heartwarming song compositions. He easily made her give her heart and herself to him and she found it hard getting those back.

In her mind a battle was being fought for the last part that was herself. It all boiled down to two choices: be used or discarded. Her gaze landed on him pratically eating a woman's face on the dance floor, he wasn't even bothering to be discreet anymore. She met his cold gaze, and instantly made up her mind.

There was no longer any doubt in her mind. She knew what she needed to do.

She would get her heart and self back.


Labels:



myflashfetish


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com