Kristine's POV
"Good Morning babe!" I opened my eyes to the sight of seeing Jaejoong oppa's face in front of me.
"Morning.." I said yawning as he gave me a peck on the cheek.
"So why did you come over so early oppa? And did omma let you in again?" I asked suddenly wondering.
He giggled and replied, "Oh baby! you're so cute! Haha. I came over early just to make my baby Krissie
BREAKFAST IN BED!" I looked at him up and down and realized he was wearing omma's pink apron.
I laughed and gave him a big hug, "AWW! OPPA! SARANGHAE!",
"Love you too babe!" he replied and kissed me again but this time on my forehead.
I couldn't wish for anything more then to have Jaejoong oppa right here with me.
He was my all, my everything. I was the envy of all girls in our school. Who wouldn't be anyways? My boyfriend was the HOTTEST, RICHEST and SEXIEST guy
on the planet! But hey thats not why i love him (: He is someone i could always count on when i was down and out, my listening ear, my shoulder, my one and ONLY love.
Everyone saw us as the perfect couple, the ones that were made in heaven for each other. Yes, we were also the envy
of all other couples out there.
-At school-
Narrators POV
"ARGHH! its DBSK!!" yelled a girl as DBSK walked through the school doors of Paradise High.
"Jaejoong Oppa! Please accept!" a girl stood in front of DBSK and bowed down holding a letter in front of her passing it to Jaejoong.
"Woah! Hyung another one?!" Junsu said playfully hitting him on the arm, as Jaejoong just stared at him. His stare was enough to make Junsu back off.
"Err... i'm sorry but i would have to reject... you see that girl over there..." Jaejoong turned her around to face another girl at the lockers, "She's my girlfriend, Kristine,my one and only love."
The girl looked down to the ground and said, "Oh well thank you anyways oppa." and she walked off.
"Hi oppa!" Kristine greeted her lover as Jaejoong lifted her off the ground and planted a kiss on her lips.
"Hey babe," he greeted back.
"OMO! Kristine is sooooo lucky!" exclaimed all the other girls who were full of envy of the perfect couple in the middle of the room.
"Hey oppas!" Kristine greeted the other DBSK'ers.
"Yo Kristine!" they all greeted back as they each gave her a hug.
"So what do you want to eat today darling?" Jaejoong asked Kristine as they walked up the stairs to their private room.
"Hmm anything's fine oppa.. as long as i have you with me! (:" Kristine replied. Jaejoong turned her around to face him and their noses were touching
one another. "Saranghae Tin," Jae said as he planted yet another sweet and short kiss on her lips.
"I love you too," Kristine replied as she kissed him back.
"Oh come on guys! Get a room will you! My poor innocent eyes are burning!" complained Changmin as the 4 other boys came across the TOO-TOUCHY couple.
Jae and Kristine giggled it off and sat on the sofa with the other 4.
"So how about going Thai today?" suggested Junsu.
"Yea! Let's go now! My stomach is going to collapse of hunger!" whined Changmin.
"Oh quit your whining Minnie you're ALWAYS hungry like 24/7!" Yunho said as he smacked Changmin on the back of his head.
"OWW! That hurt hyung! You're going to get it!" yelled Changmin as he started to chase Yunho around the whole room. When he caught him
he put Yunho's head under his arm and started to mess up his hair.
"ARGHH!! OK OK MINNIE BIAN BIAN!!! Let me go PLEASE!!" pleaded Yunho.
"This is why you should NEVER EVER mess with Changmin," Micky said as he, Jaejoong, Junsu and Kristine watched the two battle it out and laughed their asses off.
"Tin you free tomorrow darling?" asked Jaejoong as he kissed her hand.
"Hmm.. yea? What's up babe?" replied Kristine.
"I want to bring you to somewhere special!" exclaimed Jaejoong.
"Haha. Okay. But what's the occasion?" Kristine asked wondering.
"You'll find out dear," Jaejoong simply said as he kissed he on the cheek.
"Awww Hyung! Why aren't you bringing me along!!!" whined Junsu.
"Yah! Don't be silly! You want to play gooseberry with them?" laughed U-know as he pinched Junsu's cheeks.
"But I wanna go!" pouted Junsu.
"Come now Junsu! We can go play on our own!" Micky tried to convince Junsu to leave the couple okay.
"Alright Hyung," finally Junsu gave in and just slumped back into the chair sulking.
-The next day-
Kristine's POV
I woke up from my bed stretched and yawned out loud. I stood up and got ready for the day with oppa.
I wore my black shorts, white tank top and a black vest. Just added a long necklace with a heart pendent at the end and a pair of black and white bracelets.
Grabbed my bag, phone, keys, ipod and wallet and went downstairs to the kitchen.
"Morning omma!" i greeted my mum with a hug and sat down at the table.
"So where you off to today honey?" she asked me as she placed a plate with toast in front of me.
"Hmm i'm not too sure to omma. Oppa said its a special place?" I replied not too sure of where i was going either.
"Ahhh well take care of yourself and come back in one piece yea?"
"Nehhh."
RINGRING!!
"Yoboseyo?" I flipped open my phone.
"Hey babe! You ready for a day of fun?" oppa was on the line.
"Oh hey oppa! Yea?" I answered.
"Okay! Well i'm outside your house now so come when you're ready.
"Okay! See you in a minute oppa!" I hung up the phone, finished my breakfast, kissed mum good bye, wore on my black pumps and out the door i went.
"Hey oppa!" I greeted him as I ran into his arms.
"Hi Tin. You missed me that much?" he teased as he held me in his arms.
He opened the door for me and i hopped in and put on the seatbelt as he walked to the other side.
"You ready girl?" he asked again.
"Yep!" I said ecstatically.
And off we went!
As oppa was driving along the roads my eyes started to close as time passed and soon enough i drifted off to sleep.
Jaejoong's POV
I looked at her from the side and saw that she had fallen asleep. I started to ponder on how i was going to break the news to her.
Wondering what her reaction be, will she wait for me? I kept on driving as these thoughts brainwashed my mind.
"Hey baby, wake up we've reached," I leaned over to her chair to wake her up.
"Uhh... huh?" she rubbed her eyes and slowly coming back to reality.
"We're here," I said again.
"Oh.. i see..." she sat up and looked out the window, "What are we doing here oppa?" she asked.
"To eat of course! They sell real good BULGOGI here!" i explained as i came out the car around to her side and opened the door for her holding onto her hand.
"OHH! really?! hehe! So this is the special place?" she asked looking at me with one eyebrow up confused.
"No babe! I just don't want you to STARVE to death! The ride to the special place is pretty long so yea.." i explained carefully not wanting to reveal where i was going to bring her.
She looked at me shaping her mouth into and 'O' and suddenly she grabbed my hand and ran to the restaurant, "THEN LET'S GO!!" I laughed and ran along with her.
We both ate till our stomachs almost exploded, then we went back to the car and was off to "MY special" place...
"Babe you can have a rest now if you want... i'll wake you up when we reach," I told her as we buckled our seatbelts on.
"Okay oppa," she said tiredly as she yawned and closed her eyes.
'I love you Kristine.. you know that right?' I though to myself as i pushed her hair behind her ears.
I walked out of the car and on to the sand. This was where i had spent my childhood days. Always playing with Hyung on the beach making sandcastles and running through the waters splashing one another... "Hyung why did you have to go?" i said aloud to myself.
"Hey! You didn't wake me up oppa!" Kristine whined as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders from behind.
"Hehe. i just wanted you to have more rest Tin," i explained as i lifted her up and piggy backed her.
"Haha. okay oppa you're forgiven," she laughed as she kissed me on the cheek. I piggy-backed her to the waters and walked through it listening to the waves
crash against one another. Looking ahead at the sunset at the same time.
"Wow oppa, so this is you're special place? It's really pretty," she asked me.
"Yea.. it's full of memories. Remember the time i told you about my Hyung? This was where we always played."
"I see..."
I put her down as her feet touched the waters as well. I turned her around to face me and hugged her.
"Kristine-ah.. if i tell you something now that might make you cry but i have a reason.. would you still love me?" I asked her as i hugged her.
"Hmm? Why you asking this oppa? But of course i would always love you!" she replied cheerfully as i felt her squeeze me tighter.
"Well... omma's sending me to Japan to study..." I finally said it.
"Haha. Funny oppa, that's funny," she thought i was joking.
"I'm serious Tin. But i'll be back for you.. i promise. Its only for 2 years, we can still call one another everyday!" i pulled her away from me and saw that she was holding back the tears that were threathening to fall.
"But what am i suppose to do without you oppa?" she replied as she started to sob.
"I'll promise you i will call you everyday and web cam one another alright? 2 years will fly past," I hugged her again and caressed her hair.
"Promise oppa?" she asked.
"I promise," i pulled her away and touched her cheek with the back of my hand,i gave her a kiss on the lips and soon we deepened it. We pulled away from one another and i told her, "Saranghae Kristine-ah."
"Nado Saranghae oppa..." we hugged each other and turned to look at the sun setting.
Kristine's POV
'What am i going to do without oppa?' i asked myself. 'But i have to let him go in order for him to be happy. Saranghae Oppa' we stood on the beach in eachothers arms and looked at the sun setting.
to be continued:
Labels: by: Lyshim [sexy_green]



